PDA

View Full Version : "Selfless" victim asks for charges against Jennings and others to be dropped.....

BulldogBear
07-29-2015, 05:31 PM
Yep, it's almost football season on da Bayooooooo!!

From NBC Sports:

------------------>Victim asks that charges against LSU QB, teammates be dropped

Posted by John Taylor on July 29, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT

Anthony Jennings

At the SEC Media days earlier this month, head coach Les Miles was confident that a handful of his LSU players, including potential starting quarterback Anthony Jennings, would be back with the football team soon as their off-field issues were ?approaching a resolution.?

As it turns out, the coach was potentially very prescient when it comes to this situation.

Wednesday afternoon, East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore confirmed to a group of reporters covering a speech at the Baton Rouge Rotary Club that the victim in a case involving the LSU football players have asked that the preliminary charges against the trio be dropped. Moore, who has yet to formally charge the trio ? Jennings, defensive lineman Maquedius Bain and defensive back Dwayne Thomas ? stated that, if the case didn?t involve football players, it would likely be over and done with.

?If this was a regular case, take football out of it, if it just involved a regular LSU student, you wouldn?t have known it happened. It would routinely be dismissed,? the DA said. ?I?m taking my time to get it right.?

Moore added ?possibly next week? when asked when a resolution can be expected.

The three players were arrested in the middle of last month for unauthorized entry of an inhabited building. Essentially, it?s being alleged that the three went into the open apartment of another LSU student to retrieve items they claim were stolen the week before.

All of the players involved have been indefinitely suspended.

Moore was in attendance to the speech at the Rotary Club, with the keynote speaker being, of course, Miles. During the course of that speech, Miles jokingly directed a message involving his current players at the DA, which he quickly noted to the scribes covering wasn?t suitable for publication.

?I?m right with you. You hear me? As we have always operated, I?m on your schedule, Miles said as he pointed at Moore. ?You tell me what you need to tell me, and I will operate accordingly. I promise you.?<----------------

starkvegasdawg
07-29-2015, 05:48 PM
At least he didn't have to put it up to a vote. Les Miles is one coach I have no respect for. He puts winning above everything else.

I seen it dawg
07-30-2015, 01:22 AM
They stole their own shit back. After they called campus security and told them that they got their shit stolen. Which nothing happened. So they went and got their shit back. 20 yrs ago campus police would have smacked the shit out of he "victim" told him to stfu and it would have been over. Jennings will be clear no matter what bc campus police stepped on their dick. Please play against us.