PDA

View Full Version : Nafoom groupthink idiocy

blacklistedbully
07-26-2015, 03:53 PM
Flabloser - You dumbasses are the most delusional bunch of a-holes the world has ever seen!

Nafoomer #1 - I know you are, but what am I?

Nafoomer #2 - Good one, #1. You sure put that a-hole in his place!

Nafoomer #3 - LOL! #1 owned his ass!

Nafoomer #4 - (15 minutes after Flab's post) Look, crickets! LOL!!!! Looks like you ran his ass outta town, #1!

Nafoomer #5 - LMFAO at those idiots over at ED. You'd think they'd know better than to try and bring that weak-sauce over here! You totally owned that loser, #1!

Nafoomer #6 - All those ED'ers are liars, losers, rednecks and morons who turn tail and run when confronted with our superior intellect and logic. This thread is but more proof of that!

Nafoomer #1 - Yeah, Hotty-Toddy, y'all! I kicked his ass and sent him running home to momma!

Nafoomer #4 - True, but not before he stopped off at home to get him some Skoal so he could chew it and then drive to Oxford so he could spit on Meredith's statue, then post some BS claiming it was an Ole Miss student. When he saw how beautiful our campus is compared to their hell-hole, armpit-of-the-South, he got depressed, and so filled with hate that he made plans to poison the trees in The Grove. I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding plenty of ED'ers to help him do it. #notkiddingtheyarethatobsessedwithus.

Nafoomer #2 - LOL. You are dead right #4! You know they were the ones who put the noose on that statue that we got falsely accused of. Redneck-haters is all they are! Way to put flabloser in his place, YET AGAIN, #4.

Nafoomer #6 - Haha, we are totally bitch-slapping Flab and the ED'ers, as usual. They're so stupid they don't even realize it!

Nafoomer #3 - No doubt. Owning those leg-humpers as usual!

TopWaterDog
07-26-2015, 04:24 PM
I appreciate the time it took this post this. I laughed multiple times. Almost missed bubba sink a long birdie on 17 reading it haha

chef dixon
07-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Almost every single one of their threads turns into mocking "spEDs." It's like clockwork.

BrunswickDawg
07-26-2015, 04:34 PM
Almost every single one of their threads turns into mocking "spEDs." It's like clockwork.
That's called "livin rent free".

TopWaterDog
07-26-2015, 04:43 PM
Not to hijack this thread but coach thanks for locking the thread on the ole miss player speaking to the deaf kids. Classy move and I respect it

BeardoMSU
07-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Not to hijack this thread but coach thanks for locking the thread on the ole miss player speaking to the deaf kids. Classy move and I respect it

Hear, hear.

Actually, I would have preferred you just deleted the thread altogether, but I'm still glad it didn't last long enough to embarrass us.

Dallas_Dawg
07-26-2015, 05:20 PM
It was not meant to be anything other than to point out the irony in the title of the article. I would have thought it was funny if anybody's name was in that headline. It would have been a candidate for Jay Leno's Headlines.
The title should have been, Tee Shepard to Share His Story with school of Deaf. Any other verb than "Speak". It is the definition of irony.

mparkerfd20
07-26-2015, 05:22 PM

GreenheadDawg
07-26-2015, 06:13 PM
It was not meant to be anything other than to point out the irony in the title of the article. I would have thought it was funny if anybody's name was in that headline. It would have been a candidate for Jay Leno's Headlines.
The title should have been, Tee Shepard to Share His Story with school of Deaf. Any other verb than "Speak". It is the definition of irony.

This is how I took it. I figured this was what you probably meant. Had nothing to do with Tee Shepard or trying to be derogatory towards anyone deaf

scottycameron
07-26-2015, 06:16 PM

I got it, thought it was funny. It's sad, everybody is a such a PC puss these days. Even on a MSU/SEC sports board it's nerds everywhere. Sad thing is, some of you guys were probably fairly cool at one point. You got sucked in and patted on the back. Lighten up, get your spine back, and try to be cool again.

Coach34
07-26-2015, 06:30 PM
I thought the title was funny also- just didnt want to see it turn to shit. Carry on boys

Bothrops
07-26-2015, 06:43 PM
Are these posters women? I'm interested if so.

Political Hack
07-26-2015, 07:22 PM
that's a special bunch over there.

blacklistedbully
07-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Not an actual thread, just a parody.

Political Hack
07-26-2015, 07:59 PM

they're still special.

Coach34
07-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Parody is so close to the truth

blacklistedbully
07-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Parody is so close to the truth

Yep, wouldn't be amusing if there wasn't a fair amount of truth to it.

BossDawg
07-26-2015, 08:56 PM

And to add icing the cake, after hours of insulting State they still have enough hot air left in them to talk about how obsessed WE are with THEM. They are obsessed with the obsession. How does a group of people get that infatuated with their own importance?

Dawg61
07-27-2015, 01:57 AM

This thread is amusing. It's about NAFOOM and Ole Miss fans and oh look it's started by brownturdlisted.

blacklistedbully
07-27-2015, 09:49 AM
This thread is amusing. It's about NAFOOM and Ole Miss fans and oh look it's started by brownturdlisted.

And no surprise, Dickbreath61 is the only poster with a problem. Get a life, loser.