PDA

View Full Version : For my 5,000th post

starkvegasdawg
07-26-2015, 11:24 AM
I'd just like to say that Ole Miss can go straight to hell and die a slow horrible death. That is all.

TUSK
07-26-2015, 11:29 AM
I'd just like to say that Ole Miss can go straight to hell and die a slow horrible death. That is all.

For your 5,001st post would you mind mentioning My Dark Lord and the Laser Beams of Death that come from his eyes????

scottycameron
07-26-2015, 11:33 AM
For your 5,001st post would you mind mentioning My Dark Lord and the Laser Beams of Death that come from his eyes????

I'm worried about your boy. Meyer may have broke him. He seems a little different.

MSUDawg4Life
07-26-2015, 11:36 AM

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/Moni_4_Ever/WORLD%20WRESTLING%204%20EVER/CM%20PUNK/CM%20Punk%20Gifs/applause.gif

starkvegasdawg
07-26-2015, 11:50 AM

For post 5,001...Nick Saban is 4' midget that has somehow managed to learn the game of football and develop a cult like following in the land of trailer parks and meth labs. I have no doubts that is in part to him selling his soul to the devil who gave him laser beams of death that shoot out his eyes and burn the knee caps of his competition causing them to look down and not pay attention to the game.

TUSK
07-26-2015, 11:56 AM
I'm worried about your boy. Meyer may have broke him. He seems a little different.

as long as Nick doesn't fake a heart attack, retire, and then come back only to flee to a lesser conference, I think he's "aight", aight?

I do believe he has been "mellowing" over the last ~3-4 years, though... may be good, may not....

Political Hack
07-26-2015, 01:14 PM
as long as Nick doesn't fake a heart attack, retire, and then come back only to flee to a lesser conference, I think he's "aight", aight?

I do believe he has been "mellowing" over the last ~3-4 years, though... may be good, may not....

it's not good. he needs his edge. His dominance is over. I think a lot of people see it already, but it's hard to see it when you're as big bammer fan. Bama is bama and will always be near the top, but they aren't "the top" any longer. I think LSU, A&M, State, OM, and Arky are all much better than they were 20 years ago and the gap has closed.. and that goes without mentioning the annual back and forth with Auburn, which is essentially a toss up type game every year now.

The SEC West doesn't have any dominant teams within the division anymore, it's once again the wild wild west.

TUSK
07-26-2015, 01:20 PM
For post 5,001...Nick Saban is 4' midget that has somehow managed to learn the game of football and develop a cult like following in the land of trailer parks and meth labs. I have no doubts that is in part to him selling his soul to the devil who gave him laser beams of death that shoot out his eyes and burn the knee caps of his competition causing them to look down and not pay attention to the game.

Now Dammit, that's how it's done guys!

The smack is strong with you, grasshopper...

TUSK
07-26-2015, 01:27 PM
it's not good. he needs his edge. His dominance is over. I think a lot of people see it already, but it's hard to see it when you're as big bammer fan. Bama is bama and will always be near the top, but they aren't "the top" any longer. I think LSU, A&M, State, OM, and Arky are all much better than they were 20 years ago and the gap has closed.. and that goes without mentioning the annual back and forth with Auburn, which is essentially a toss up type game every year now.

The SEC West doesn't have any dominant teams within the division anymore, it's once again the wild wild west.

I don't have to have "dominance" to be happy... Beat Auburn and UT more years than not... get 11 or 12 wins with the occasional 10 and 13-15 win seasons... go to the cfp every 2-4 years, and I can live with that...

I agree that with the rest the conference improving, winning 3 NCs in 4 years is a thing of the past.

Political Hack
07-26-2015, 02:35 PM
I don't have to have "dominance" to be happy... Beat Auburn and UT more years than not... get 11 or 12 wins with the occasional 10 and 13-15 win seasons... go to the cfp every 2-4 years, and I can live with that...

I agree that with the rest the conference improving, winning 3 NCs in 4 years is a thing of the past.

a realistic Bama fan? Who the hell am I going to irritate now? We don't let OM fans on here...

DownwardDawg
07-26-2015, 03:43 PM
If Tusk keeps sounding "sensible". we may have to ban Bama fans too. I don't see that happening though.