PDA

View Full Version : Josh Lee appreciation thread

Billy Ray Valentine
07-25-2015, 10:50 PM
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Josh Lee for putting us back in the hunt for Daniel Crowell. Since you have a ****** and you blocked me I thought I'd do it here since you read this board so often. Much appreciated. You are a great asset to our recruiting efforts.

msstate7
07-25-2015, 10:53 PM
Can someone explain what happened on Twitter to supposedly get this kid to decommit?

Jacksondevildog
07-25-2015, 10:56 PM
Nothing like a guy from Florence calling someone a redneck or making fun of MSU for being country like he does.

DeltaDawg
07-25-2015, 11:06 PM
I'm really surprised that guy hasn't blocked me yet

Billy Ray Valentine
07-25-2015, 11:12 PM
Can someone explain what happened on Twitter to supposedly get this kid to decommit?

In a nutshell he tweeted @Crowell and AJ Brown saying Metcalf was the best receiver in the State. He's catching hell not only from us but Northern Miss fans too. He's the biggest shit stain on Twitter.

Coach34
07-25-2015, 11:13 PM
From what I understand- he is a Murse in training that lives with his parents. He spends his free time tweeting young boys in the name of Ole Missus. Real creepy **** that is creeping recruits out. Even Northern Miss fans are in his ass for being such a creepy goober.

cbrunt29
07-25-2015, 11:18 PM
And he's literally having a mental breakdown too. It's quite hilarious. He's calling other people pedophiles, while he is the one constantly tweeting kids.

662dawg
07-25-2015, 11:18 PM
Thanks Josh, your hard work is not going unnoticed.

messageboardsuperhero
07-25-2015, 11:24 PM
I'd never heard of this guy until yesterday, but he's quite funny.

He's the kind of UM fan that throws out the word obsessed anytime a state fan even mentions UM- yet one glance at his Egg Bowl avatar and Twitter timeline shows that he has a pretty sick obsession with all things MSU. The fact that literally every other thing the guy says has to do with MSU- but he's got the nerve to call anyone else "oBSesSEd!!!11" is pretty rich.

JDog13
07-25-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks Josh

Faux Wallace
07-26-2015, 12:17 AM
Josh is a complete asshat and I hope he will continue to tweet at croots. I'll bet he's so mad at all the maroons right now. It's fun to see the Bears hating on him.

sbcmortgageman
07-26-2015, 06:36 AM
Thanks Josh - CDM

blacklistedbully
07-26-2015, 10:19 AM
And he's literally having a mental breakdown too. It's quite hilarious. He's calling other people pedophiles, while he is the one constantly tweeting kids.

Correction, he is calling other people, "pedifiles". :confused:

Guess he's insulting them by suggesting they are some form of pumice stone alternative??

Seriously, would anyone in their right mind want a guy who can't come remotely close to spelling, "pedophile", in a position to screw up and deliver a lethal dose of radiation? We're not talking about sloppy typing, rather just plain ignorance.

Coach34
07-26-2015, 10:40 AM

Guess he's insulting them by suggesting they are some form of pumice stone alternative??

Seriously, would anyone in their right mind want a guy who can't come remotely close to spelling, "pedophile", in a position to screw up and deliver a lethal dose of radiation? We're not talking about sloppy typing, rather just plain ignorance.

Thats fantastic

DancingRabbit
07-26-2015, 10:59 AM
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/pedifile.jpg

Bully13
07-26-2015, 11:16 AM
I can't believe that last post on the decommitment thread over on nafoom. dude claims he knows Crowell's coach. dude says weems told him how disappointed he is in Crowell's work ethic and attitude. and how last year Crowell didn't have "that great a season". wow. you shouldn't allow that kind of trash on sports board. what creeps they are.

GreenheadDawg
07-26-2015, 11:19 AM
I can't believe that last post on the decommitment thread over on nafoom. dude claims he knows Crowell's coach. dude says weems told him how disappointed he is in Crowell's work ethic and attitude. and how last year Crowell didn't have "that great a season". wow. you shouldn't allow that kind of trash on sports board. what creeps they are.

They are a special bunch. It's seriously pathetic

scottycameron
07-26-2015, 11:40 AM
They are a special bunch. It's seriously pathetic

when I think of twitter I think of that dumb ass bunch. It's like twitter was custom made for them. Teenage girls and grown bears. That's gotta be the top two demographics for twitter. Nothing like expressing your little girl side to the world in 40 words or less anytime you want. Even their coach is into it. It can't possibly get any better than this for us.

Mutt the Hoople
07-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Greg Ainsworth- was a player at Meridian High, playing for bob Tyler back in the 1960's. I remember watching him and those other great teams as a little kid.

I played there in the late 1970's, when we won back to back State Championships.

Figgs
07-27-2015, 03:55 PM
I didnt authorize any of this...I am the President of the Josh "******" Lee fan club...Josh appreciates everyones support.