PDA

View Full Version : Freeze says he never called Dan an atheist.

TrapGame
07-24-2015, 11:47 AM
He got in a twitter spat w/ a State fan.

He said he respects Dan and it's "garbage".

Over on SDS. I ain't linking.

MSUDawg99
07-24-2015, 11:49 AM
I saw that. I'm friends on Twitter with those guys. Ha. He called him a Scientologist...not sure if Atheist is correct. But nonetheless, neither of those is true.

MSUDawg99
07-24-2015, 11:50 AM
But the fact that Freeze actually responds to people on Twitter...cause he wasn't even tagged in the post, mind you...just shows how easily rattled & insecure & UNPROFESSIONAL he is! Never ceases to amaze me. You wouldn't see Stricklin or Mullen or probably any of our coaches respond to something like that, must less search their name & respond to a tweet that they weren't even tagged in. Shows his fragile ego.

thunderclap
07-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Is there no one at UNM who could tell Freeze to just shut the **** up?

BrunswickDawg
07-24-2015, 11:57 AM
Bjork Is too busy writing a tweet to chime in and challenge the guy to a wrestling match

Saltydog
07-24-2015, 11:57 AM
MSU. That happened from what I understand. They should tell him that they fear for his soul for being associated with the best, self proclaimed party school in the country.

MSUDawg99
07-24-2015, 11:58 AM

You'd think that Bjork would but he can't even keep his own damn mouth shut. They're an embarrassing bunch over there. Freeze is just learning by example & doin as Bjork does. And then their D-line coach, Chris Kiffin who loves to talk late night trash. Yeah...clashy (classy/trashy).

smootness
07-24-2015, 12:03 PM
But the fact that Freeze actually responds to people on Twitter...cause he wasn't even tagged in the post, mind you...just shows how easily rattled & insecure & UNPROFESSIONAL he is! Never ceases to amaze me. You wouldn't see Stricklin or Mullen or probably any of our coaches respond to something like that, must less search their name & respond to a tweet that they weren't even tagged in. Shows his fragile ego.

Exactly. Not to mention, by responding to it, even by denying, he actually makes it seem more legitimate. Before he responded directly to it, it seemed like some stupid, baseless rumor. By acknowledging it, it makes it now seem like it's at least based in something real.

starkvegasdawg
07-24-2015, 12:07 PM
No, he never called him an athiest. He just called him a godless evil spawn of Satan demon from the 9th circle of hell that wants nothing more than to open a dimensional doorway and unleash demonic forces on the world and he fears that any recruit that goes there will be sacrificed at the alter and become a souless minion in this army doing his bidding. Only he has the power to stop this evil incarnate from happening but he needs your help. Your donation of $100 to the Forward Ole Miss campaign will ensure he has the players, staff, and equipment necessary to fight this end times holy war.

BeastMan
07-24-2015, 12:25 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/71bac3704e821f2de3c68f46e59f54b1/tumblr_inline_nroz65sXMN1qc1q51_500.gif

dawgoneyall
07-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Someone ask Matt Wyatt what Freeze told B. Brown's mother.

mewrite
07-24-2015, 05:28 PM
Any SID worth their salt uses social listening tools to monitor the interwebs for chatter about their program, coaches, administrators, etc. Freeze probably gets a report of "mentions" weekly and picks and chooses what to respond to. That doesn't change the fact that you can't/shouldn't get into petty twitter exchanges with you instate rival's fans, it just means he's probably not googling himself or searching his name on twitter fortnightly.

I seen it dawg
07-24-2015, 05:30 PM
Freezus is 1. A ****ing pos and B. A ****ing moronic douche. STAY THE **** OFF SOCIAL MEDIA AS A HEAD COACH.

Ralph
07-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Pretty sure it was Beni Brown's mom freeze said that to, not Richie's, so technically freeze isn't lying.

I seen it dawg
07-24-2015, 05:38 PM
No it was Richies....keep up

dawgoneyall
07-24-2015, 07:15 PM
B Brown's mother was told Mullen wasn't a Christian by the ice man.

I seen it dawg
07-24-2015, 07:53 PM
And Richie family was told to fear for his soul. I have no doubt of the stupid bullshit coming from that sack of shits mouth. He's a horrible person. Just ****ing coach asshole. But wait he can't. He's a no skill muther****er.

bdfan09
07-24-2015, 07:56 PM
And Richie family was told to fear for his soul. I have no doubt of the stupid bullshit coming from that sack of shits mouth. He's a horrible person. Just ****ing coach asshole. But wait he can't. He's a no skill muther****er.

+1000000000

Saltydog
07-24-2015, 08:19 PM
nt

662dawg
07-24-2015, 08:23 PM

☝🏼️☝🏼 this sounds like me when I get to talking about that POS... Lol

DancingRabbit
07-24-2015, 08:33 PM

After the refs started standing over the ball until the chain gang was set his basketball on grass seems to be in the weeds.

archdog
07-25-2015, 06:33 PM
No, he never called him an athiest. He just called him a godless evil spawn of Satan demon from the 9th circle of hell that wants nothing more than to open a dimensional doorway and unleash demonic forces on the world and he fears that any recruit that goes there will be sacrificed at the alter and become a souless minion in this army doing his bidding. Only he has the power to stop this evil incarnate from happening but he needs your help. Your donation of $100 to the Forward Ole Miss campaign will ensure he has the players, staff, and equipment necessary to fight this end times holy war.

So Spawn?