PDA

View Full Version : There's more to this Henderson story than meets the eye. He gets caught with

Saltydog
07-12-2013, 08:30 AM
a small amount of coke and is not charged because he was "cooperative". And why would it take someone from the freaking WSJ to break this story.

http://djournal.com/view/full_story/23108621/article-Police--UM-s-Henderson-appeared-to-have-drugs?instance=secondary_stories_left_column

SaltyDawg
07-12-2013, 08:33 AM
The WSJ isn't on the Ole Miss payroll.

hacker
07-12-2013, 08:46 AM
It was supposedly less than .1g of coke, which the DA up there supposedly does not prosecute for.

hacker
07-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I saw this on CL yesterday, too. I don't think there's a conspiracy.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130712/SPORTS030103/307120022?cid=dlvr.it

Drewbowski
07-12-2013, 09:49 AM
less than a tenth of a gram? That's just the "coke booger" left after someone snorted it all.

I don't believe in a conspiracies at all but am going to laugh my ass off if this all blows up in their faces in the next 2 years

Saltydog
07-12-2013, 10:09 AM
miniscule but still......Wanna bet they didn't get the police dogs out.........

fishwater99
07-12-2013, 11:20 AM
miniscule but still......Wanna bet they didn't get the police dogs out.........

Damn right it is.
I know someone who got prosecuted for an empty baggie in Oxford before..
The cops up there are assholes, no doubt he was let go b/c of who he was... He got lucky...

LiterallyPolice
07-12-2013, 01:36 PM
It was supposedly less than .1g of coke, which the DA up there supposedly does not prosecute for.

Yeah, but what if he had an intent to distribute. Oh My God... what if Marshall Henderson is a drug dealer... FOR ANTS.

It almost makes too much sense.

------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's my last attempt at humor today. Carry on....

Saltydog
07-12-2013, 03:22 PM
for a "small amount" of weed or coke, I'd sue the hell outta the OPD.

archdog
07-12-2013, 03:30 PM
for a "small amount" of weed or coke, I'd sue the hell outta the OPD.

You bet I would get a lawsuit going with City of Oxford if I was not as fortunate as Henderson. Cocaine is illegal. .000001g of coke is illegal.

Saltydog
07-12-2013, 06:50 PM
cocaine is illegal........

hacker
07-13-2013, 04:37 PM
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/mississippi-law/mississippi-cocaine-laws.html says < 0.1g can be a misdemeanor or felony, I guess it's up to the DA

messageboardsuperhero
07-13-2013, 05:10 PM
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/mississippi-law/mississippi-cocaine-laws.html says < 0.1g can be a misdemeanor or felony, I guess it's up to the DA

You would think since Henderson would be a repeat offender, most DAs would try to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law... Then you realize the DA is probably a Mississippi alum living in Oxford and suddenly it all makes sense. Typical. I hope to God Henderson's still on their team next season so he can embarrass that school even more.

msstate7
07-13-2013, 05:20 PM
You would think since Henderson would be a repeat offender, most DAs would try to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law... Then you realize the DA is probably a Mississippi alum living in Oxford and suddenly it all makes sense. Typical. I hope to God Henderson's still on their team next season so he can embarrass that school even more.
For the da to have a choice at prosecution I'm pretty sure the officer has to charge him.

Saltydog
07-14-2013, 08:56 AM
would've been off the cops ass and on the DA's office as to whether he faced charges or not. No, the bastards tried covering it up and will get away with it. If the Police Chief had knowledge of this, he should be fired. If the officer did it on his own, he should be fired. Either way, heads should roll.

FlabLoser
07-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Was Henderson covered up or was it Denzel? Discuss.

hacker
07-14-2013, 03:10 PM
would've been off the cops ass and on the DA's office as to whether he faced charges or not. No, the bastards tried covering it up and will get away with it. If the Police Chief had knowledge of this, he should be fired. If the officer did it on his own, he should be fired. Either way, heads should roll.

seriously? come on. it was a crumb of coke, which can be a misdemeanor in Mississippi. let it go.

FlabLoser
07-14-2013, 03:19 PM
From what I see, there are no misdemeanors with coke.

Saltydog
07-14-2013, 08:43 PM
would they have walked?

Coach34
07-14-2013, 09:08 PM
seriously? come on. it was a crumb of coke, which can be a misdemeanor in Mississippi. let it go.

who leaves a crumb of coke? Never seen that happen in any group I've been around

msstate7
07-14-2013, 09:09 PM
who leaves a crumb of coke? Never seen that happen in any group I've been around

Me either. Lol

hacker
07-15-2013, 10:05 AM

idk, but they said it was less than a tenth of coke. Maybe they just found a baggie or something. I already linked to a site that says less than a tenth is a "misdemeanor or felony" in Mississippi. As much as I hate the dude and Ole Miss, I gotta stick up for him on this. Nobody should go to jail for that.

HancockCountyDog
07-15-2013, 10:09 AM
idk, but they said it was less than a tenth of coke. Maybe they just found a baggie or something. I already linked to a site that says less than a tenth is a "misdemeanor or felony" in Mississippi. As much as I hate the dude and Ole Miss, I gotta stick up for him on this. Nobody should go to jail for that.

Screw that, I know every polo wearing bear fan would want Tyler Russell or Dak Prescott thrown under the jail for half of what they found on our resident meth head.