PDA

View Full Version : Why did Tillman decommit?

CadaverDawg
07-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Just saw him and Kobe Jones talking about it on Twitter.

Jacksondevildog
07-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Did not show up to big dawg camp and I feel that we have some other guys a little higher rated on our board.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-23-2015, 12:15 PM
You can't travel or have plans to travel all over the southeast but not make it back to home 0 times since you've committed. Not when you play the deepest position on our recruiting board. Wish him the best but he kind of did it to himself.

HancockCountyDog
07-23-2015, 12:28 PM
Did not show up to big dawg camp and I feel that we have some other guys a little higher rated on our board.

I think it had more to do with not showing up as opposed to his talent level. I know our coaches liked him.

dawgwood
07-23-2015, 12:54 PM
Not to get off course,but Aj Brown reppin bammer like he from Tuscaloosa. How did we get so off course with him?

BeastMan
07-23-2015, 12:57 PM
He broke into a nursing home, stole an old lady's wig, gave her miniature poodle a lap dance, and then took a dump in the flower beds. After that we warned him about his character issues but then 247 upgraded his ranking so we dropped him. Dan wants diamonds only.

Covercorner2
07-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Not to get off course,but Aj Brown reppin bammer like he from Tuscaloosa. How did we get so off course with him?

Wut?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-23-2015, 01:03 PM

Where is he reppin Bama like he's from Tuscaloosa? Don't say twitter. You realize these kids retweet everything anybody says to them positive don't you? We're not off course with him at all we're doing just fine.

mic
07-23-2015, 01:56 PM

Nice 5th post...
You want a side bet where AJ ends up??

gravedigger
07-23-2015, 03:39 PM

We were never on course. Its not that aj doesnt like State. Its that he's looking forward to the whole process.

We get him we r lucky. If not, its not like he's strung us along.

MSUDawg99
07-23-2015, 03:55 PM
We were never on course. Its not that aj doesnt like State. Its that he's looking forward to the whole process.

Will be b/w us & Bama, it looks like as of right now. He's a Starkville HS kid. We're not off course with him.

I seen it dawg
07-23-2015, 10:10 PM

He's either going pro straight out of high school or coming to State..

TUSK
07-23-2015, 11:48 PM

This guy gets "IT"....

Coach34
07-24-2015, 06:48 AM
Some guys like to commit early and get it done- some guys love being recruited and enjoy it- whether they have made up their mind or not. Part of it.

Like dealing with women- some good ones you can close early, some good ones make you work for it even if they know they want you.

gravedigger
07-24-2015, 10:49 AM

There is a degree of truth to this. He is a baseball player and was on track to make that his first priority until he became so good at football.

I don't think that between now and February he will find Baseball again as his first love unless something bad happens in football. All goes well this fall at SHS and he will be a tough get for us.

I do think we could work the 2 sport angle with him and improve what he thinks of MSU.

Tripp McNeely
07-24-2015, 11:37 AM
He's going to State. This recruitment will be Fletcher Adams-esque. Let him take his visits, have fun, etc.

I seen it dawg
07-24-2015, 05:37 PM

AJ to State

gravedigger
07-24-2015, 07:41 PM
AJ to State

Admire the optimism

Right now, thats all it is.

I seen it dawg
07-24-2015, 07:50 PM
Admire the optimism

Right now, thats all it is.

Be happy dawg. It's really not.