PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 12:37 PM
Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 13s13 seconds ago
Hugh Freeze said Miss St DL Chris Jones is the recruit that got away. They still talk on the phone about life.

This has to be one of the most unprofessional things I've ever heard an SEC football coach say. Really Hugh?

I wonder if Mullen talks to CJ Johnson and tells him how he blew millions of NFL dollars by going to OM to become a DE?

Dallas_Dawg
07-20-2015, 12:45 PM
This is asinine if true

BrunswickDawg
07-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Is there not some sort of tampering rule like NFL/NBA???

notsofarawaydawg
07-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Freezus wants the world to think that he is a maker of men. He can't get over his self-righteous little world long enough to understand God didn't make him his only Christian coach on this earth. I love the fact that he keeps showing how hypocritical he is in his faith and what a total moron he will be made out to be when it's all over and done. Jesus is not Hugh Freeze contrary to what that man will tell you and lead others to believe.

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 12:51 PM
This is asinine if true

One thing to keep in mind is that Joe Schad has an IQ of 12, so there is a chance that he didn't correctly tweet this.

Schad is easily one of the worst on-air employees at ESPN. I'm not sure what he does to help them

RDawg90
07-20-2015, 12:52 PM
That doesn't exactly sit well with me on either side… Surely there are people around our program that Jones can talk about "life" with. On the flip side, why would a head coach not be fully invested in the 75+ kids, staff members, coaches in his own program. Very weird situation.

DancingRabbit
07-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Someone should ask Greg Sankey what he thinks about this.

messageboardsuperhero
07-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Of course UM fans are worshiping him for it... Calling him a great guy, great christian, etc.

IMO, this really isn't a big deal, and I think this is probably more common than people realize. When he says he "talks life" with Chris Jones on the phone, Freeze probably means they talk a couple of times a year. It doesn't make Freeze a bad guy- but it doesn't make him some morally superior, great guy either.

RDawg90
07-20-2015, 01:02 PM
Of course UM fans are worshiping him for it... Calling him a great guy, great christian, etc.

IMO, this really isn't a big deal, and I think this is probably more common than people realize. When he says he "talks life" with Chris Jones on the phone, Freeze probably means they talk a couple of times a year. It doesn't make Freeze a bad guy- but it doesn't make him some morally superior, great guy either.

I just find it extremely hard to believe/inappropriate that a head coach that has over 75 kids under his watch, with all of the commitments they have to run their OWN program, should be making time to "talk about life" with players from other schools, ESPECIALLY in-state rivals.

BrunswickDawg
07-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Ring ring...
CJ - "Who's this?"
CHF - "Its Hugh"
CJ - "Who?"
CHF - "Coach Hugh Freeze, from Ole Miss."
CJ - <crickets>
CHF - "Chris, I just want check on your soul, and see if you'd come tell your story at the Cornestone Free Will Baptist Church this weekend. We will have snakes, and strychnine, and some rail running."
CJ - "How do keep getting my number?"
CHF - "Acey Rob got it from some girl he knows"
CJ - "That's it, I'm done with Twitter."

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 01:06 PM

Not disagreeing with you, but to say this to ESPN speaks of the level of arrogance this guy has. He truly believes he is God's gift to the coaching profession, & with this comes a feeling of divine right that everything he does is OK

He doesn't see this as tampering with another team's player, he sees it as him "helping" another human being.

He doesn't see buying off recruits as cheating, he sees it as a manner in which to have a greater impact for on the world by helping young men and their families.

He honestly, doesn't see this for what it is, because he has convinced himself that he can do no wrong and that God is directing him.

It's very cult like.

RBritt
07-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Wonder if Leo still talks to Bucky? Bucko sure was blowing him up after he took his Ali You visit.

DistrictDawg92
07-20-2015, 01:10 PM
Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 13s13 seconds ago
Hugh Freeze said Miss St DL Chris Jones is the recruit that he couldn't pay enough for. They still talk on the phone about life.

FIFY

HSVDawg
07-20-2015, 01:16 PM
This is asinine if true

Agreed. Hopefully its bullshit. Its a distraction at best and a major conflict of interest at worst. Considering Mullen and our defensive staff have already dealt with him taking plays off, I don't see this helping his PT.

starkvegasdawg
07-20-2015, 01:19 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HORIzPpcRlM/T3akesGtnvI/AAAAAAAACQs/0Vtv23ljtNg/s1600/Fatal+Attraction+Boiled+Bunny.png

Dawgface
07-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Agreed. Hopefully its bullshit. Its a distraction at best and a major conflict of interest at worst. Considering Mullen and our defensive staff have already dealt with him taking plays off, I don't see this helping his PT.

If true, what the hell is Chris Jones thinking?

Maroonthirteen
07-20-2015, 01:25 PM
Ole Hugh.....always working for the flip.

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 01:25 PM
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2014/11/14/63551596030755948055455281_michealscott9.gif

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 01:26 PM
If true, what the hell is Chris Jones thinking?

This as well.

It's time for Chris to step up. Not sure he's ever bought all the way in

AlSwearengen
07-20-2015, 01:32 PM
If true, not good. If Jones were talking to a coach at ucla or oregon, o.k. But, talking to your instate rival should be a no go at least until you are out of school.

TrapGame
07-20-2015, 01:35 PM
If I'm Mullen I would like to know why one of my star players is regularly talking to the head coach of our in-state rival about "life".

I'm sure Hugh wants to know how the Great Satan/Atheist/Scientologist Dan Mullen is treating this sweet child of God.***

sandwolf
07-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Well it sure was nice of Saint Hugh to throw Jones under the bus like that......because you better believe that Jones will catch an awful lot of blow back over this (as well he should).

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 01:38 PM
I think there is some blame on both sides here, but it doesn't change the fact that Hugh simply can't/shouldn't talk about this. Regardless of whom is calling whom, it speaks to the incredible arrogance of Freeze to tell a reporter this, without the slightest clue about how it would be perceived. Freeze is a grown adult & Jones is not.

Freeze is simply an amateur idiot that doesn't think before he opens his mouth (Same with Tunsil situation). In saying this, Freeze makes himself look like a loser & makes Jones look like a non-committed, flip flopping player, both of which does any good for either.

I don't think this type of stuff happens all that often, but it can't be spoken about. It's a bad look for both

1bigdawg
07-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Another way of thinking about this, is that it is not true or that they have talked once or twice since Chris Jones got to State and Freezus is trying to create divisions in the program.

I don't think that will work, but it would be an interesting play if true.

ScoobaDawg
07-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Whatever is going on, we Don't know Chris's side... as shown it could just be a quick hello. hows the family.
So no need to crucify our own player...

maroonmania
07-20-2015, 01:46 PM
He doesn't see this as tampering with another team's player, he sees it as him "helping" another human being.

I'm sure this is EXACTLY how Freeze justifies the sordid ways OM goes about signing high level recruits. Its not breaking NCAA rules its just helping out less fortunate families that are in need. After all, the OM recruiting machine must obey God rather than men (ie. the NCAA).

FISHDAWG
07-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Another way of thinking about this, is that it is not true or that they have talked once or twice since Chris Jones got to State and Freezus is trying to create divisions in the program.

or trying to pick up some cruitin tidbits about who Dan's looking at these days ... Dan always was his best scout

maroonmania
07-20-2015, 01:48 PM
If I'm Mullen I would like to know why one of my star players is regularly talking to the head coach of our in-state rival about "life".

I'm sure Hugh wants to know how the Great Satan/Atheist/Scientologist Dan Mullen is treating this sweet child of God.***

Exactly, especially one that seemingly hasn't developed to his full potential so far. Wasn't it McElroy that was saying that watching film on Jones it was obvious that he would take plays off?

Beaver
07-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Well it sure was nice of Saint Hugh to throw Jones under the bus like that......because you better believe that Jones will catch an awful lot of blow back over this (as well he should).

Exactly.. This is the money year for Jones. No more taking plays off. No more talking to your rival about life. It's time to step up and show MSU fans why we chanted "We want Chris Jones" at the Hump years ago when you were still in high school.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-20-2015, 01:58 PM
If true, not good. If Jones were talking to a coach at ucla or oregon, o.k. But, talking to your instate rival should be a no go at least until you are out of school.

I emphasize that in bold when saying this, but I don't like it now and I didn't like it in his signing day interview.

MedDawg
07-20-2015, 02:00 PM

War Machine Dawg
07-20-2015, 02:01 PM
Someone should ask Greg Sankey what he thinks about this.

He's the commish, meaning he's being paid to not give a shit about the MS schools and screw us when necessary.

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2015, 02:02 PM

At no point in Hugh Freeze's career has he shown me the intelligence or savvy to come up with this plan

starkvegasdawg
07-20-2015, 02:02 PM
Freeze is trying to stay close to Chris Jones so he won't tell the NCAA what Ole Miss offered or gave him to sign with OM

Or is he trying to find some dirt on whether or not we did anything dirty to get him so he can fan that flame and take some heat of the Tunsil situation?

TheRef
07-20-2015, 02:04 PM
He's the commish, meaning he's being paid to not give a shit about the MS schools and screw us when necessary.

Besides the fact his daughter went to State and absolutely loved it here. He won't do that, dude.

dawg27
07-20-2015, 02:06 PM
I just find it extremely hard to believe/inappropriate that a head coach that has over 75 kids under his watch, with all of the commitments they have to run their OWN program, should be making time to "talk about life" with players from other schools, ESPECIALLY in-state rivals.

I agree. This just dont sound right why is bucky talking to one of our players?

War Machine Dawg
07-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Besides the fact his daughter went to State and absolutely loved it here. He won't do that, dude.

Believe it when I see it. The guy has been in the SEC office over a decade. I guarantee he picked up some of the biases along the way. And we're two of the smallest fish in the SEC pond. You're damn right he's going to go with the SEC blue bloods over either MS school if push comes to shove. It's just the way it works. I'd love to be wrong, but I highly doubt I am.

TrapGame
07-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Or is he trying to find some dirt on whether or not we did anything dirty to get him so he can fan that flame and take some heat of the Tunsil situation?

DING, DING, DING!!!

I think we have a winner!!!

TheRef
07-20-2015, 02:10 PM
Believe it when I see it. The guy has been in the SEC office over a decade. I guarantee he picked up some of the biases along the way. And we're two of the smallest fish in the SEC pond. You're damn right he's going to go with the SEC blue bloods over either MS school if push comes to shove. It's just the way it works. I'd love to be wrong, but I highly doubt I am.

This is a situation we should be proud of. This guy is not going to be as hard on us as you originally thought.

CadaverDawg
07-20-2015, 02:15 PM
Freeze is a known liar, so I'll believe they "talk about life" when I hear it from Chris. Chris may be sitting there thinking, "WTF? I haven't talked to you in 2 years".

DerrickCT1
07-20-2015, 02:16 PM
There are Rebel spies in the group.. They are discussing this thread and post as we type!!

TheRef
07-20-2015, 02:20 PM
There are Rebel spies in the group.. They are discussing this thread and post as we type!!

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/49/49034b40bd4c474b8554a34f238b12dd240375f0a4496d7d90 2dfbe539f15769.jpg

ScoobaDawg
07-20-2015, 02:27 PM

Says the person on campus at LSU right now.....

DistrictDawg92
07-20-2015, 02:27 PM
It's not about who she talks to when she's bored, but about who she gets in bed with at the end of the night. Looks like ole Freeze got friend zoned.

But in all seriousness this is being blown way out of proportion. I would bet they haven't spoke on the phone more than a handful of times. And let's be honest, recruits and even players are not always as die hard as we are as fans with respect to pride for our school. If Jones didn't grow up a state fan, he probably doesn't see talking to a rival coach as the sin some are making it out to be. Relationships are made in recruiting and I see no problem with them keeping in touch honestly. It's not like Jones is a double agent with intentions to destroy everything Mississippi State. He chose State over a large red back pack full of money, this really isn't an issue.

Saltydog
07-20-2015, 02:30 PM
nt

TrapGame
07-20-2015, 02:32 PM
And it could be Dan knows Chris talks to Freeze and he's actually controlling the conversation w/out Bucky having a clue.

Alldawg
07-20-2015, 02:40 PM
Says the person on campus at LSU right now.....

Scooba, please teach me how to do that........ Is there a app you use or what do you do to find out

BulldogBear
07-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Scooba, please teach me how to do that........ Is there a app you use or what do you do to find out
He uses the Force. It's "all too easy." The medichlorion count is high with Scooba.

Dawg Corps
07-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Anyone who posts from the LSU area makes the internet around them smell like corndogs. It's a pretty obvious tell, really.

EAVdog
07-20-2015, 02:55 PM
I don't think this is a big deal. Doubtful that they speak regularly. Nothing wrong with keeping up with people. I'm sure Mullen keeps in contact with kids he's met. I feel pretty certain he cheated with Cam while he was at Auburn, at least at some point. They are people like us but they don't get as caught up in the rivalry the same way we do.

dawgwood
07-20-2015, 03:07 PM
It was reported Freeze stayed on the phone all night when he flipped Tee Sheppard. He's a pervert, and a master manipulator.

MSUDawg99
07-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Ring ring...
CJ - "Who's this?"
CHF - "Its Hugh"
CJ - "Who?"
CHF - "Coach Hugh Freeze, from Ole Miss."
CJ - <crickets>
CHF - "Chris, I just want check on your soul, and see if you'd come tell your story at the Cornestone Free Will Baptist Church this weekend. We will have snakes, and strychnine, and some rail running."
CJ - "How do keep getting my number?"
CHF - "Acey Rob got it from some girl he knows"
CJ - "That's it, I'm done with Twitter."

THIS POST WINS THE DAY...HANDS DOWN!

drunkernhelldawg
07-20-2015, 03:22 PM
It's not about who she talks to when she's bored, but about who she gets in bed with at the end of the night. Looks like ole Freeze got friend zoned.

But in all seriousness this is being blown way out of proportion. I would bet they haven't spoke on the phone more than a handful of times. And let's be honest, recruits and even players are not always as die hard as we are as fans with respect to pride for our school. If Jones didn't grow up a state fan, he probably doesn't see talking to a rival coach as the sin some are making it out to be. Relationships are made in recruiting and I see no problem with them keeping in touch honestly. It's not like Jones is a double agent with intentions to destroy everything Mississippi State. He chose State over a large red back pack full of money, this really isn't an issue.

Exactly. I have heard Mullen say that he talks to CJ and other players he's unsuccessfully recruited. I think it's pretty normal for coaches and players to become friends during the recruiting process. It's a big football family.

DistrictDawg92
07-20-2015, 03:37 PM
Clearly CJ was just checking in for his monthly devotional.

Freeze is kinda like that guy who got an OTPHJ from the hottest girl in the school in 7th grade and tells all his friends that she's been in love with him ever since bc she sent him a Facebook friend request a decade later, while completely disregarding to mention the fact that she is now married to his middle school arch-nemesis. I mean I guess I understand people saying things publicly to make them feel better about themselves, but sometimes when you're beaten you just gotta STFU.

I seen it dawg
07-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Are we really ****ing running with this shit from that moron Schad and getting all fired up about it? This is dumb as shit. Why give any of it the time of day as anything resembling reality. Dumb just dumb.

drunkernhelldawg
07-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Are we really ****ing running with this shit from that moron Schad and getting all fired up about it? This is dumb as shit. Why give any of it the time of day as anything resembling reality. Dumb just dumb.

seen it said it

OdaMaeBrown
07-20-2015, 05:09 PM
It was reported Freeze stayed on the phone all night when he flipped Tee Sheppard. He's a pervert, and a master manipulator.

I think i just get tickled by the word pervert.

Liverpooldawg
07-20-2015, 05:13 PM
The only thing I thought about it is its just down right CREEPY on Freeze's part

maroonmania
07-21-2015, 02:00 PM
The only thing I thought about it is its just down right CREEPY on Freeze's part

To me its sort of interesting that Freeze is still hung up on Jones considering Jones NEVER committed to OM and was committed to MSU for 8 months prior to signing. On the other hand, Leo Lewis was committed to OM for months right up until the Friday before signing day until dumping them and coming over to the good guys. On the surface it would seem Lewis should be the one that got away, not Jones. Of course it may have finally sunk in that the Lewis commitment to OM was a ruse the whole time anyway.

War Machine Dawg
07-21-2015, 02:08 PM
He uses the Force. It's "all too easy." The medichlorion count is high with Scooba.

http://i.imgur.com/Lpl84MC.jpg

War Machine Dawg
07-21-2015, 02:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GZIoeto.gif

LC Dawg
07-21-2015, 02:39 PM
delete

LC Dawg
07-21-2015, 02:39 PM
I think the Rebels are right. Jones wanted to be a Rebel the whole time but the Rev told him to take our money and sign with us and he'd figure out how to get him to Oxford - he mentioned something about getting him there in a yellow convertible. Meanwhile he will continue to talk to him about life and pray for his soul.
Even more damning evidence is the fact that Jones has slipped up and done the landshark on occasion.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/jcattdawg/c9eeda22eeb807b2acd4460b6af7024a_zpsrhzmtpp0.jpg

BulldogBear
07-21-2015, 04:19 PM
He's deeply imbedded so they can make a big splash by transfer flipping****

#winthepressconference

#starsmattermorethanscores

BayouDawg
07-21-2015, 06:37 PM
I don't think this is true at all. I think that UNM is trying to create distractions for us to try and deflect some attention off of their distractions so far. I personally think that's what the Clarion Liar was tryin to do with the state flag questions at media days. They wanted to make Mullen look like a wishy washy guy tryin to crawfish out of a tough question, and then they tried to paint Bucky as an awesome man taking a stand. This backfired though and now they have divided the UNM fanbase.

Todd4State
07-21-2015, 07:00 PM
I can't speak for Jones, but there is no doubt in my mind that Ole Miss maintains at least some contact with recruits that they have missed out on before in case of transfer- see DeMorea Stringfellow and Christian Morris.

Dawg61
07-21-2015, 08:11 PM

When are you going to realize that ShotgunDawg is a troll? He posts Ole Miss shit CONSTANTLY.

OdaMaeBrown
07-21-2015, 09:13 PM
When are you going to realize that ShotgunDawg is a troll? He posts Ole Miss shit CONSTANTLY.

I thought maybe he was just unstable. If he is a troll, he may be the best ever. We need to get Rosebowl on the case.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-22-2015, 08:21 AM
OOB just asked Mullen about it and Dan had no comment on it, but he didn't seem happy about it.

TrapGame
07-22-2015, 08:29 AM
OOB just asked Mullen about it and Dan had no comment on it, but he didn't seem happy about it.

Hmmm, no Coach Freeze is a righteous man of God and I don't mind him frequently talking to one of star players at all? Well then.

sandwolf
07-22-2015, 08:42 AM

I heard that too, and I agree that he didn't seem too happy about it at all. And to be honest, I'd be pissed about it if I were him.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Did Freeze violate NCAA Bylaw 13.1.1.3 by calling CJ.....
"An athletics staff member or other representative of the institution’s athletics interests shall not make contact with the student-athlete of another NCAA or NAIA four-year collegiate institution, directly or indirectly, without first obtaining the written permission of the first institution’s athletics director...."
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/csfu/genrel/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/NCAA-Athletic-Release-Info.pdf

Treemydawg
07-22-2015, 08:51 AM
When are you going to realize that ShotgunDawg is a troll? He posts Ole Miss shit CONSTANTLY. I'm with you 61, I'm almost positive the bunch over at nafoom claimed him as one of their own.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-22-2015, 09:02 AM
I heard that too, and I agree that he didn't seem too happy about it at all. And to be honest, I'd be pissed about it if I were him.

Me too, but not only for saying it on ESPN. He's now put CJ in a tough spot where he will have to answer questions about it going forward, but that's nothing new for Freeze. He loves to throw young men under the bus...http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/bo-wallace-flubs-last-play/

sandwolf
07-22-2015, 09:37 AM
Me too, but not only for saying it on ESPN. He's now put CJ in a tough spot where he will have to answer questions about it going forward, but that's nothing new for Freeze. He loves to throw young men under the bus...http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/bo-wallace-flubs-last-play/

When I say that I'd be pissed, I would be pissed at Jones more so than I would Freeze......Jones is the only one in this scenario that owes any loyalty to Mullen. And yea, it definitely puts Jones in a tough spot.....but he could have easily avoided it by not having some kind of secret relationship with Hugh Freeze. Plain and simple, he needs to find someone else to talk to.

AlSwearengen
07-22-2015, 10:50 AM
What is the scenario here? Does Jones get pissed b/c he gets bitched at by Mullen and Turner and then he calls freeze b/c he was such a nice and concerned guy when he was calling jones at 2 a.m.? I probably shouldn't even speculate like that, but whatever. I can't figure out what freeze is trying to do here and if he has done anything intentionally. Freeze is just a dumbass puppet, so you can't figure out what exactly is happening.

cheewgumm
07-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Mullen should call up some Ole Miss players or better yet have Hughes keep in touch with them.

We could then influence their feelings and keep tabs on their team.

It's BS. I'd be irate if I were Mullen.

TrapGame
07-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Dick Cross when discussing this the other day and was painting it as sheer coaching "brilliance" b/c he's "friends" with a future NFL 1st rounder that will influence other recruits in the near future and quite possibly put in a good word for Freeze.

shannondawg
07-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Maybe just maybe Freezus calls Jones and out of being respectful just talked to him, instead of hanging up on him. Least that's what I would like to think.

More important what's in Freezeus mind , in even telling this?. To prove how devout and caring that he is and even wanting to spread the word, even to his enemies. smirk!

TrapGame
07-22-2015, 10:56 AM
Mullen should call up some Ole Miss players or better yet have Hughes keep in touch with them.

We could then influence their feelings and keep tabs on their team.

It's BS. I'd be irate if I were Mullen.

Yep. You think Mullen calls up Tony Conner and says "Sup? How's life?"

messageboardsuperhero
07-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Did Freeze violate NCAA Bylaw 13.1.1.3 by calling CJ.....
"An athletics staff member or other representative of the institution’s athletics interests shall not make contact with the student-athlete of another NCAA or NAIA four-year collegiate institution, directly or indirectly, without first obtaining the written permission of the first institution’s athletics director...."
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/csfu/genrel/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/NCAA-Athletic-Release-Info.pdf

Wow, Freeze continues to put his foot in his mouth... Publicly admitting to breaking an NCAA rule.

Someone at UM needs to teach him how to not put his foot in his mouth.

messageboardsuperhero
07-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Yep. You think Mullen calls up Tony Conner and says "Sup? How's life?"

My opinion on this has changed since this came out... Mullen has a right to be pissed.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Tee Shepard comes to mind...committed to us for several months only to commit to ole miss on signing day after no visit to them and Freeze staying on the phone with him all night. Surely in all that time, Tee made a relationship with one of our coaches.

maroonmania
07-22-2015, 11:29 AM
Tee Shepard comes to mind...committed to us for several months only to commit to ole miss on signing day after no visit to them and Freeze staying on the phone with him all night. Surely in all that time, Tee made a relationship with one of our coaches.

Well technically Shepard was only committed to us about a week prior to signing day. He had somewhat fallen off the radar because he was such a high risk of not qualifying.

BrunswickDawg
07-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Wow, Freeze continues to put his foot in his mouth... Publicly admitting to breaking an NCAA rule.

Someone at UM needs to teach him how to not put his foot in his mouth.
If I was Dan, I'd be turning this in to the NCAA just out of spite. That dumbass Beaver needs to pay.