PDA

View Full Version : Looking at our DL going forward...

CadaverDawg
07-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Since BigDawg camp is today, and we just had a good DB thread, I wanted to take a look at DL.

Can someone break down our DL recruiting for this year, and who we will be depending on next year assuming Jones is gone. I'm thinking N Adams, James, Thomas, Jefferson.....but what about other Defensive Ends and depth at DT? Who you think steps up and can be potential playmakers? Will F Adams, Moton, etc be ready? Will Moton even be here next year?

Dallas_Dawg
07-17-2015, 12:17 PM
The Juco guys should be able to produce this year, and both are Juniors. I'm speaking about Coleman and Calvin. I've heard more good things about Calvin than Coleman at this point but we will see in Fall Camp.
As for DT, next year it will be the Adams brothers, Corey Thomas, B Hoyett, Td Moton (if he qualifies) and maybe Kendall Jones. So, coach and others are right, we will have little experience next year and need to sign a JUCO DT. Haven't had much luck with those lately, so we will see.

Tbonewannabe
07-17-2015, 12:27 PM
Seems like we will be high on talent but low on experience. If Moton is here that helps matters greatly. Pretty much all those guys are 4 stars with Moton being a 5 star at one time. I think he dropped to 4 due to grades.