PDA

View Full Version : Gotta be honest...

thunderclap
07-16-2015, 08:26 PM
I've gotten to the point to where I ignore the blah blah blah and don't get really fired up for football until game week.

However, after seeing all these predictions and hearing from the "experts," I wish the 17ing kickoff was tomorrow.

Coach34
07-16-2015, 08:33 PM
I'm dying for Sept 12th. I'll pour you and Curly a drink

thunderclap
07-16-2015, 08:37 PM

Yeeeeeep

BrunswickDawg
07-16-2015, 09:01 PM
And it's only going to get worse. Pre-Season polls will start coming out, and Lindys, Athlon, etc will all reinforce this BS. And LSU will roll in on 9/12, and just like last year "no one knows what's about to take this field" - and we smack those corn dogs in the mouth - it will be glorious. By Bama, when we are 9-0, everyone is just going to be dumbfounded that these 3 stars are whipping ass again.

September can't get here fast enough.

War Machine Dawg
07-16-2015, 10:16 PM

Amen. I've got a nice Twitter rant about the disrespect earlier today.

Dawgowar
07-16-2015, 10:19 PM
I've gotten to the point to where I ignore the blah blah blah and don't get really fired up for football until game week.

However, after seeing all these predictions and hearing from the "experts," I wish the 17ing kickoff was tomorrow.

Same. Don't even get all that worked up about the Danny Kannell's and Herbstreits of the world. They annoy but they are scripted so who gives a crap?

But dead last in the West? Fuuuuuck You SEC media.

TaleofTwoDogs
07-17-2015, 01:28 AM
Brunswick, don't forget about our 2 stars and our walk-ons.