PDA

View Full Version : Freeze changing the stance a little on Tunsil

Leroy Jenkins
07-16-2015, 04:44 PM
... Finebaum just played interview where hugh said something along the lines of ... "All I know is what Laremy has told me, other than that I know very little". Much different than the initial statement about a heroic son defending his mother.

EAVdog
07-16-2015, 04:48 PM
Plausible deniability. Very possible that Tunsil is found guilty.

starkvegasdawg
07-16-2015, 05:04 PM
He can say hello to Bo after Freeze throws him under the bus, too.

Leroy Jenkins
07-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Does he expect people to believe that he honestly knows "very little" about the situation. I would expect a SEC head coach to know every detail related to anyone associated with the story.

Howboutdemdogs
07-16-2015, 06:50 PM
+1

tenureplan
07-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Freeze: "Laremy, don't bovine scatology me, what truly went down?"

Laremy: "Coach, I was out with dem agents you set me up with, and he got pissed off dat it wasn't the agents he set me up with and..."

Freeze (Covers ears): LALALALALALALALALALA

PassInterference
07-16-2015, 07:27 PM
He got out in front of the story and spoke like he knew what he was talking about. He knew there was a chance for NCAA issues.

messageboardsuperhero
07-16-2015, 07:42 PM
IF (big if) something negative was to come from this from an NCAA standpoint- I think people will look back on Freeze's opening response as one of the single dumbest things an SEC coach has said in recent memory. Had Freeze not called the step-dad a wifebeater before facts were known, I firmly believe Miller would have been "taken care of" financially by boosters and nothing more would have been heard about it.

Instead Freeze comes out and calls a clearly unstable person a wife abuser- an unstable person who more than likely has a lot of dirt on your program. And hell, I consider myself pretty emotionally stable, but if someone came out and accused me of hitting a woman I'd be pretty pissed too.

And yes, there is no way in hell that Freeze knows "very little" about this. That's the biggest load of bull I've heard all day. He and the UM administration know every minute detail there is to know about this Tunsil situation.

confucius say
07-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Does he expect people to believe that he honestly knows "very little" about the situation. I would expect a SEC head coach to know every detail related to anyone associated with the story.

Excellent point. I'd be coordinating reenactments to make sure I knew everything if I were his coach.

Political Hack
07-16-2015, 09:56 PM
settle down guys. we know "very little" about this.

-Elitedawgs

Johnson85
07-17-2015, 08:46 AM
IF (big if) something negative was to come from this from an NCAA standpoint- I think people will look back on Freeze's opening response as one of the single dumbest things an SEC coach has said in recent memory.

It really does look moronic with what we know right now. Even if Miller were a serial wife beater, you don't trash him in the press when you know there is pretty much a certainty he knows there is money coming in that can't be accounted for and a high likelihood he can give enough details about what went down in recruiting. Even if it's also highly likely there won't be any official action by the NCAA (if they really wanted to hit him, they don't need Miller), why put Miller ina position where he doesn't have much to lose by going public?

Bully13
07-17-2015, 09:01 AM

Laremy: "Coach, I was out with dem agents you set me up with, and he got pissed off dat it wasn't the agents he set me up with and..."

Freeze (Covers ears): LALALALALALALALALALA

Please don't pretend you know Tunsil's dialect