PDA

View Full Version : BearsShart Media Days attendees and comments confirming sources about Paidwell...

RougeDawg
07-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Not being as far along as Fancy, Chuck, The Spirit, Etc. would have you believe. He didn't even attend. The greatest WR to ever walk through the grove wasn't brought along to the SEC preseason parade. Now CJ "Recliner" Johnson is commenting along the lines "he's getting stronger" and "he's coming along" when asked about his recovery. According to the Shart Sites, he has been on the cusp of 100%!sonce spring practice but they were holding him out.

I will say it again what I've heard, his recovery is not going the way they would have everyone believe. His family and handlers are still considering shutting down the entire season in hopes of his 2nd football payday next April. He has nothing really to gain by playing this year and he's been made aware of this by agents. With another injury or low performance due to injury will only hurt his stock.

Bottom line is I'm hearing he's not even close to back to where he was before injury and this week further confirms what I've heard. I'm sure some will bash me for posting this for the 3rd time since March but I'm simply passing along what I've been hearing since late Jan, early Feb about his rehab progress.

Tripp McNeely
07-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Keep it up...I hope Paidwell is the #2 receiver in next year's draft (behind Bear) and plays his next snap next to my man Dez Bryant in September of 2016.

state66
07-16-2015, 12:49 PM
I saw him working out with Chad Kelly in person. He looked 100% to me, sprinting, cutting, and jumping. That was almost 2 months ago.

Todd4State
07-16-2015, 12:50 PM
We'll know definitively in about two months.

mstatefan91
07-16-2015, 01:02 PM
I saw him working out with Chad Kelly in person. He looked 100% to me, sprinting, cutting, and jumping. That was almost 2 months ago.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7YVe9O9INE0/hqdefault.jpg