PDA

View Full Version : Boom...Freeze: If 'Rebels' is troubling to some, then we'll address that. 3 retweets

fishwater99
07-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Michael Bonner ‏@MikeBBonner 29m29 minutes ago

Freeze asked about the flag and school's nickname: No one understands it more than me..It's time we move in a different direction.

Riley Blevins ‏@Riley_Blevins 28m28 minutes ago

Freeze on if Ole Miss' Rebels nickname is appropriate: If that's something that is troublesome to others, I'm sure we would address that

starkvegasdawg
07-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Somewhere Trent Lott just said 17 that.

RDawg90
07-16-2015, 11:52 AM
My favorite Freeze quote was, "I'm not a fan of what social media has done to recruiting... It makes it hard to tell what's real." A hilarious thing for a coach that has communicated with a recruiting catfish account to say.

MSUDawg99
07-16-2015, 11:56 AM
That's probably exactly where that quote came from....ha

TheRef
07-16-2015, 11:59 AM
Brandon Walker with straight fire

Brandon Walker
@BWonStateBeat
Interesting to say the flag was "hijacked by hate groups" when the group you represent was one of the hijackers.

confucius say
07-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Brandon Walker with straight fire

Brandon Walker
@BWonStateBeat
Interesting to say the flag was "hijacked by hate groups" when the group you represent was one of the hijackers.

The question should be in regards to ole miss moreso than rebels.

Mjoelner34
07-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Freeze if he was forced to answer questions about the flag, Fins-Up and the investigation all in one sitting:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N5C8Dmr7ALU/TI0l2rqtG3I/AAAAAAAABHo/51AfV5TTcZo/s400/Captain+Queeg.jpg

I know exactly what people tell you about the flag, lies. They’re no different from any other person that doesn’t go to Ole Miss, they are all disloyal. I try to run this program properly, by the book, but they fight me at every turn. The team wanted to get loser rings for the Peach Bowl, that’s all right, let them. Take Anal-ease Presley, just a fake twitter account, no more, no less. But, Rosebowl encouraged the media and other fans to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about catfishing. I was to blame for Rosebowl's poor attempt at journalism. Rosebowl was the perfect investigative journalist, but not Coach Hugh Freeze. Ah, but the domestic violence, that’s, that’s where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that Tunsil was quoting Bible verses at the time and that he was attacked by Miller. Tunsil then held the Bible out and Miller ran headlong into it and the rock hard solid word contained therin caused the knots on Miller’s head. I can only cover these things from memory. If I left anything out, why, just ask me specific questions and I’ll be glad to answer them, one by one.

Dawgdom
07-16-2015, 01:54 PM
That. Is. Awesome.

Dawgcentral
07-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Freeze if he was forced to answer questions about the flag, Fins-Up and the investigation all in one sitting:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N5C8Dmr7ALU/TI0l2rqtG3I/AAAAAAAABHo/51AfV5TTcZo/s400/Captain+Queeg.jpg

I know exactly what people tell you about the flag, lies. They’re no different from any other person that doesn’t go to Ole Miss, they are all disloyal. I try to run this program properly, by the book, but they fight me at every turn. The team wanted to get loser rings for the Peach Bowl, that’s all right, let them. Take Anal-ease Presley, just a fake twitter account, no more, no less. But, Rosebowl encouraged the media and other fans to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about catfishing. I was to blame for Rosebowl's poor attempt at journalism. Rosebowl was the perfect investigative journalist, but not Coach Hugh Freeze. Ah, but the domestic violence, that’s, that’s where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that Tunsil was quoting Bible verses at the time and that he was attacked by Miller. Tunsil then held the Bible out and Miller ran headlong into it and the rock hard solid word contained therin caused the knots on Miller’s head. I can only cover these things from memory. If I left anything out, why, just ask me specific questions and I’ll be glad to answer them, one by one.

Perfect analogy. The Caine Mutiny was a great read also.