PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know the Starkville attorney defending Lester Miller?

coastdoglover
07-16-2015, 11:22 AM
It would seem to me that Mr. Miller ought to be able to ask his attorney to question him as well as Laremy and his mom about what incentives led you to Ole Miss and who is paying the rent on the home in Oxford? He also could ask Laremy if your step dad was defending your mom, why did he jump in a car and leave her at home? There are numerous other questions that could be asked that would have merit. Just curious if anybody has visited with the attorney to ask him those questions.

msstate7
07-16-2015, 11:34 AM
Is the lawyer just defending him against the criminal charges or advising him with the NCAA too? Why would he need a lawyer for the NCAA?

MSUDawg99
07-16-2015, 11:53 AM
It's "Lindsey" Miller & the atty is Matthew Wilson http://lawyermattwilson.com/

MSUDawg99
07-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Is the lawyer just defending him against the criminal charges or advising him with the NCAA too? Why would he need a lawyer for the NCAA?

He needs a lawyer cause he showed up at court the first time without one & got railroaded.

MSUDawg99
07-16-2015, 11:55 AM
The attorney is probably just defending him on the criminal charges...not NCAA

messageboardsuperhero
07-16-2015, 01:25 PM
It would seem to me that Mr. Miller ought to be able to ask his attorney to question him as well as Laremy and his mom about what incentives led you to Ole Miss and who is paying the rent on the home in Oxford? He also could ask Laremy if your step dad was defending your mom, why did he jump in a car and leave her at home? There are numerous other questions that could be asked that would have merit. Just curious if anybody has visited with the attorney to ask him those questions.

That would be question #1 for me. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone defending someone- then immediately fleeing the scene and leaving the person they were allegedly defending alone with their abuser. If you were so concerned about your mother's safety and thought that Miller was a threat to her- why in the hell would you piss him off by beating him up, then turn right around and leave him alone with her?

Common sense says that does not add up one bit.

somebodyshotmypaw
07-16-2015, 03:33 PM
He's from Tupelo. Married with 2 kids. Lives in Starkville. He's definitely an MSU fan, but he's not a diehard sports type. He will do a good job. He is smart (good for a lawyer) and honest (real handicap for a lawyer). He's a little eccentric and can talk over most people's head. Very conservative politically. Probably 41 or 42 in age.

MSUDawg99
07-16-2015, 04:38 PM
He's from Tupelo. Married with 2 kids. Lives in Starkville. He's definitely an MSU fan, but he's not a diehard sports type. He will do a good job. He is smart (good for a lawyer) and honest (real handicap for a lawyer). He's a little eccentric and can talk over most people's head. Very conservative politically. Probably 41 or 42 in age.

Mr. Wilson, that you?

somebodyshotmypaw
07-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Mr. Wilson, that you?

No