PDA

View Full Version : I wanna help out Dawgs fans

danstern213
07-15-2015, 01:29 PM
What's up Dawgs fans? I'm a college student and fellow college football fanatic just like most (or probably all) of you. I recently started a website selling Mississippi State Cornhole Sets (we got 4 different designs), and want to hook you guys up with unreal discounts. If you're interested in one for the upcoming season, just let me know and I'll help you out! And Go Dawgs!

http://www.eccornhole.com/products/mississippi-state-slanted-cornhole-set

http://www.eccornhole.com/products/mississippi-state-swoosh-cornhole-set

Treemydawg
07-15-2015, 03:39 PM
Those are good looking bag sets, but don't pretend your helping anyone out with a $179.00 price tag when you have no more than $25 in materials to make them. The price is a ripoff.

danstern213
07-15-2015, 04:54 PM
Hey treemydawg I appreciate the kind words about our bag sets.

To be honest, these are high quality boards, and for an NCAA licensed set you won't find anything cheaper than we currently have. We don't manufacture them, but even the price we buy them direct from the manufacturer is above $100. A friend recently built a similar quality set himself and told me he spent about $80 on materials overall. The reason I initially posted on here too was to offer it to the Dawgs family for less than the $175 we have it priced at!

Treemydawg
07-15-2015, 06:51 PM
I agree they are high quality and look awesome, but I know material costs because I build things for a living. If your friend paid $80 for materials and you believe that, I have some ocean front property for sale in Missouri, its cheap cheap cheap. $80 worth of materials would build atleast 3 sets maybe 3 1/2 sets. I didn't think about them being NCAA licensed so that does add to the pricing. All in all I think they are awesome, but I would not pay $175 for something I can make for $25 and know that they are high quality because I built them.

danstern213
07-17-2015, 11:21 AM
Fair enough! Not everyone has the time or skills to build one themselves, so I wanted to help out those Dawgs fans who just wanted it all set up for them