PDA

View Full Version : What was dan asked about the flag?

confucius say
07-14-2015, 05:15 PM
I only ask bc Kellenberger has this article trashing dan on the front page of the cl. I'm curious as to what bonner specifically asked.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/2015/07/14/kellenberger-swagged-mullen-leading-flag-issue/30156235/

Smitty
07-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Don't give him any clicks

mic
07-14-2015, 05:20 PM
How kellenberger of him....

mstatefan91
07-14-2015, 05:23 PM
He was asked about his opinion on the state flag, which seems inappropriate to begin with for a head football coach to have to answer when he has fans on both sides of the issue. Just the media being the media and Kellenberger being a shit head.

Dan Mullen is not a politician. Dan Mullen is a football coach in a state whose flag has been thrown under the microscope. Pieces of shit like Kellenberger write biased articles for the benefit of the other big school in the state.

Bucky now has the benefit of knowing how to answer said question and Kellenberger will praise him and trash Mullen again.

Ralph
07-14-2015, 05:29 PM
That was a weak article. Dan's in a tough spot bc he has no ties to MS (prob not confed flag either) so he really doesn't care. If it was absolute that the flag stood for 'racism' then of course he would come out and blast it. He doesn't have a dog in this fight. Politicians have to walk thin lines on these issues not football coaches.

confucius say
07-14-2015, 05:32 PM
He was asked about his opinion on the state flag, which seems inappropriate to begin with for a head football coach to have to answer when he has fans on both sides of the issue. Just the media being the media and Kellenberger being a shit head.

Dan Mullen is not a politician. Dan Mullen is a football coach in a state whose flag has been thrown under the microscope. Pieces of shit like Kellenberger write biased articles for the benefit of the other big school in the state.

Bucky now has the benefit of knowing how to answer said question and Kellenberger will praise him and trash Mullen again.

Thanks. Well if he was just asked his opinion on the flag or the situation as a whole, then I really have no problem with his answer. If he was asked directly whether it should be changed, then yea he was probably avoiding the question.

mstatefan91
07-14-2015, 05:37 PM
Thanks. Well if he was just asked his opinion on the flag or the situation as a whole, then I really have no problem with his answer. If he was asked directly whether it should be changed, then yea he was probably avoiding the question.

The point is that football coaches shouldn't be answering those types of questions to begin with. Kellenberger and Bonner just want to get in on the state flag story.

ScoobaDawg
07-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Hugh is just being a little bitch as normal. He got his ream..instead of Dan storming the set and demanding the State change the flag or something dramatic, Dan did his damn job and stuck to the prepared statement for the most part. He is a football coach not a politician.
But that of course was Hughs wet dream to get to bash him for not answering how he thought he should of. What an embarrassment of a column.

LC Dawg
07-14-2015, 05:38 PM
In this age of media I don't feel like Mississippi State really NEEDS the Clarion-Ledger. Someone in our administration needs to point that out to them. That slob Kellenberger has a hard on for State and especially Mullen. Bonner does a decent job but I would let him know that his access may suffer if all Kellenberger writes about us is negative. I really don't like that asshole.

Thompson92
07-14-2015, 05:39 PM
That's the most Killaburger column ever. How are you going to whine about that response (that was actually pretty straightforward) when you have been in a position to critique institutionally approved racism since you started this job? Like your team is actually called THE REBELS and youre speaking up because Mullen didn't publicly stomp on the flag?

Don't read the column. You won't be able to stop rolling your eyes.

Dawgcentral
07-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Hamburgler said Mullen "fell apart" on the answer. That's just not true. Not true in any shape or form. Maybe he straddled the fence a bit. But I bet he doesn't give two sh1ts about the flag. He'll damn sure never be a politician,..or a lying OpEd writer. That's to be commended.

I seen it dawg
07-14-2015, 05:43 PM
That's an editorial piece not a sports piece.

Todd4State
07-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Here's Dan's response that is being called criticized.

"That's a lot for people in Jackson and for the people in Mississippi. I know -- I don't see it very often. We don't have it on our campus up. I do know we're the most diverse campus in the Southeastern Conference. I know the university embraces that diversity as a whole. I certainly embrace that diversity. We're so diverse, they have a Yankee as the head football coach in the Southeastern Conference.

“I think it's something that on a national level is getting an awful lot of attention right now, that people are really looking into how we can make things better in the state of Mississippi. And I hope as a university we're out on the forefront trying to help make things better with the type of school that we have and the diversity we have in our school.”

So, pretty much no matter how Dan answered, it was going to be criticized one way or the other.

This is all because Freeze is about to get reamed over Tunsil.

mstatefan91
07-14-2015, 05:46 PM
Dan, how dare you make a joke against yourself instead of talking about the coach who came before you and did his best to run MSU football into the ground... just, how dare you?!

Liverpooldawg
07-14-2015, 05:46 PM
I only ask bc Kellenberger has this article trashing dan on the front page of the cl. I'm curious as to what bonner specifically asked.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/2015/07/14/kellenberger-swagged-mullen-leading-flag-issue/30156235/

I quit taking the Ledger 15 or 16 years ago due to delivery issues. I bought one a year or so ago. I couldn't believe how bad it had become. The Brits wouldn't even wrap fish with that rag.

EAVdog
07-14-2015, 05:48 PM
As I was following along on Twitter the response from the National Media seemed to be pretty positive. Lots of affirmative tweet snippets. Here I was thinking he made a good statement and reiterated the Universities position which is pretty strong on the matter.

So glad Kellenburger could set me, and the rest of the media, straight. What would we ever do without the wisdom of the Clarion Ledger.

Statefan
07-14-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm sure the CL will continue their unbiased reporting by asking Freeze his direct response to all the confederate flags that fly in the Grove

And if he doesn't direct condemn them, I expect another scathing editorial

Dawgcentral
07-14-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm sure the CL will continue their unbiased reporting by asking Freeze his direct response to all the confederate flags that fly in the Grove

And if he doesn't direct condemn them, I expect another scathing editorial

This is it! The hammer meets the nail!

confucius say
07-14-2015, 06:11 PM
The point is that football coaches shouldn't be answering those types of questions to begin with. Kellenberger and Bonner just want to get in on the state flag story.

I get your point. The question shouldn't be asked, I agree. My point was in regards to his response once the question is asked.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-14-2015, 06:13 PM
Hamburgler said Mullen "fell apart" on the answer. That's just not true. Not true in any shape or form. Maybe he straddled the fence a bit. But I bet he doesn't give two sh1ts about the flag. He'll damn sure never be a politician,..or a lying OpEd writer. That's to be commended.

Exactly...and the microscope on Mullen continued on Head2Head. Little dick can't help himself and criticizes Mullen for the smallest things. I bet his attitude is completely different for the reverends day.

mic
07-14-2015, 06:19 PM
Maybe Brother Freeze will get asked about his feelings on gay marriage....

dawgclub99
07-14-2015, 06:19 PM
Hugh wasnt the only media member to down Dan for his response. Our good friend Neal McCready also had a smartass comment to make.

BeardoMSU
07-14-2015, 06:20 PM
Maybe Brother Freeze will get asked about his feelings on gay marriage....

That would be funny.

confucius say
07-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Just curious, do our writers take those kind of shots at freeze and company? Or do they stay above that?

Todd4State
07-14-2015, 06:26 PM
Just curious, do our writers take those kind of shots at freeze and company? Or do they stay above that?

We don't have writers. We have Bonner.

confucius say
07-14-2015, 06:32 PM
We don't have writers. We have Bonner.

Touche. I kind of like being hated. Makes it all the better when we win to know that it ruins mcreadys day.

TUSK
07-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Why the "F" did Dan even address the question???

He should have just tilted up his visor, melted the infidel's soul with laser beams from his eyes, and said "Next question, aight?"....

oh, and ban him from the campus, too.

LC Dawg
07-14-2015, 06:51 PM

Kellenberger's not their beat writer any more he's a columnist. That's why it pisses me off even more. The columnist for the main newspaper in the state likes to take shots at us. All our players and coaches should just do like Marshawn Lynch and not answer any questions from the C-L until this dickhead stops with the dickheadedness.

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-14-2015, 07:08 PM
The good news is it's the Clarion Ledger. Not many people are going to see it.

shoeless joe
07-14-2015, 07:39 PM
What did cross and mcready say negative about dan's answers?

I watched the whole thing live and my response was, as usual, that dan said nothing earth shattering for the good or the bad. It was the usual bland speach he typically gives...just like every other coach. Were they mad that he kept referencing the bama game as the biggest loss? It did decide the west...

As far as the flag question I thought it was a dumb question and as a fan I really don't give 2 shits about how he feels on the issue. He's not an elected official he's a football coach.

gravedigger
07-14-2015, 08:32 PM
If i may, can i ask the two part question kellenburger was sent to ask but he chickened out?

Dan: what liberal carpetbagger input do you have concerning the primary symbol the university you wont name flew and remains a part of Mississippi's state flag? .....AND IF you dont have any liberal carpetbagger views we can use, what mindless bullshit about heritage can you accidentally let blurt out so that the attention from the NCAA can be diverted away from "the confederate army up north"?

RDawg90
07-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Watching it live, I didn't for one split second think, "Oh, maybe that could've been answered better." I honestly took it as him saying, "The flag doesn't stand for what Mississippi State as an institution stands for. We embrace diversity, we celebrate and welcome it, so its a non-issue for us."

Jack Lambert
07-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Like I said in another thread, the CL reporter already knew the answer so why ask it. He had only one reason and I think most of us know. Whey watching the SEC network and watching the ticker on the bottom that is basically all it says.

BeardoMSU
07-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Watching it live, I didn't for one split second think, "Oh, maybe that could've been answered better." I honestly took it as him saying, "The flag doesn't stand for what Mississippi State as an institution stands for. We embrace diversity, we celebrate and welcome it, so its a non-issue for us."

This^^^^^

Great post, dude. I thought literally the exact same thing.

Just This Once
07-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Unfortunately, Kellenberger wasn't the only one to take that view. This one is more concerning, since people actually read CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25241242/esec-media-days-dan-mullen-avoids-question-about-confederate-mississippi-flags

Though it's not quite as far-reaching as the CL's.

MetEdDawg
07-14-2015, 09:40 PM
Spurrier got asked that question straight up, but he's been fairly outspoken for a long time about it coming down and made no mess about saying it should come down.

To me if you ask that question to a coach, he's the only one you ask it to. Freeze comes in a close 2nd because of them being the Rebels, but even to me this is a sports convention, not a political roasting and you don't ask Freeze that question. Spurrier I guess I can see with it being in his state, but again this isn't a political convention. It's a sports convention. It to me is an out of line question.

Maroonthirteen
07-14-2015, 09:49 PM
I don't get it.

What more does he have to say? Do these dumbasses need it spelled out???? He certainly didn't avoid the question nor support the current flag with his statement.

mstatefan91
07-14-2015, 09:52 PM
CBS was much more professional in its assessment of what Mullen said. I still don't think they got the correct meaning, but they didn't go full on stupid like Kellenberger.

Maroonthirteen
07-14-2015, 09:55 PM
It wouldn't surprise me to learn one day. That the rebel power brokers have a incentive program for "journalist". There is just to many similarities in the writing regarding MSU.

Just This Once
07-14-2015, 10:14 PM
CBS was much more professional in its assessment of what Mullen said. I still don't think they got the correct meaning, but they didn't go full on stupid like Kellenberger.

I do agree they were more professional about it.

Though this part did intrigue me:

"He knew it was coming, because The Clarion-Ledger has made it clear to both MSU and Ole Miss that it is interested in their coaches’ thoughts on the Confederate symbol still being a part of the state flag and would use this week to ask Mullen and Hugh Freeze."

That sounds to me like Hugh is really more upset that he just got a regurgitation of the official MSU statement. I'm thinking he was hoping by asking it at Media Days that the CL would be able to lead in the "coaches want it changed" story, but then with Dan kind of dancing around it he didn't get that. He probably wrote the article out of a bit of frustration which should have been detected by the editor. Unfortunately, with online media today the "get it out quickly" usually overrides the "maybe this should be changed up a bit."

And at least he tried to tie it to sports: "It’s important not only because they’re leaders in the state but also because the NCAA will not allow postseason events to be played in Mississippi because of the flag."

Reason2succeed
07-15-2015, 06:45 AM
As a black man and a liberal who hates the rebel flag both for its historical use at the scene of black lynchings, it's use by nearly every white supremacist group, and it's use by ole miss, I found nothing wrong with Mullen's statement. Those trying to criticize Mullen are really reaching. P.S. I never recognized that MSU avoids using the state flag until he said it. I'm glad they do. I guess that was one of the unseen things that made me fall in love with MSU.

John Farley
07-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Pugsley did what he wanted to do. Got to take a shot at a coach. Wonder if he will ask Saban about the Elephants being killed in Africa for their tusks. I mean that seems as important

Coach34
07-15-2015, 08:10 AM
As a black man and a liberal who hates the rebel flag both for its historical use at the scene of black lynchings, it's use by nearly every white supremacist group, and it's use by ole miss, I found nothing wrong with Mullen's statement. Those trying to criticize Mullen are really reaching. P.S. I never recognized that MSU avoids using the state flag until he said it. I'm glad they do. I guess that was one of the unseen things that made me fall in love with MSU.

Thanks for sharing

LC Dawg
07-15-2015, 08:11 AM
I think all the attention on Coach Mullen's answer is actually going to make it worse for Freeze. The Clarion Ledger might not be hard on him but I bet some of the other journalists are. They like attention and they know they may get it if they push Freeze on this issue. Between the flag issue and Tunsil you may see Freeze get a little testy as he's prone to do.

fishwater99
07-15-2015, 08:36 AM
I think all the attention on Coach Mullen's answer is actually going to make it worse for Freeze. The Clarion Ledger might not be hard on him but I bet some of the other journalists are. They like attention and they know they may get it if they push Freeze on this issue. Between the flag issue and Tunsil you may see Freeze get a little testy as he's prone to do.

Yep...
Freeze needs to be asked the same question and also about the need to change his team name, the Rebels, the confederate flag flying in the grove and when will they change the school name from Ole Miss b/c it is racist.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-15-2015, 09:11 AM
I want Kellenberger to ask Freeze how his foundation in MS is going. I mean if a non-leader like Mullen can start one, surely Rev. Freeze has one too....right???

EAVdog
07-15-2015, 09:47 AM
Controversy sells. It's why we're talking about this today. Kellenburger was going to create a 'controversy' either way.

Good on Mullen for not giving him what he really wanted.

Bucky Dog
07-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Huge Cowburger is just continuing to be a POS! He also challenged Mullen's manhood and leadership ability in the end of the article! What a douche! Mullen isn't going to say bring it down it is racist because there are many of our fans who want to keep the flag. And if he says keep it, then he is a racist. There is no right answer and it shouldn't have been asked. I agree he did the best he could and didn't want this to become political. It's just stupid journalism trying to find something to create drama and write a piece on.

Maroonthirteen
07-15-2015, 10:08 AM
With the article on Mullen's response, Freeze will have a well rehearsed answer that will sound as eloquent as Shakespeare. Kellenberger will write an article praising Freeze by Friday morning. Book it.

ScoobaDawg
07-15-2015, 10:54 AM
With the article on Mullen's response, Freeze will have a well rehearsed answer that will sound as eloquent as Shakespeare. Kellenberger will write an article praising Freeze by Friday morning. Book it.

We will see.... If Freeze speaks out against anything southern including the Stars and Bars... the whole fan base might turn on him. I mean the whole grove still flys Battle Flags and and parades Colonel Reb around.

DancingRabbit
07-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Dan should have used the term "Rebel flag" about ten times during his response.

Just This Once
07-15-2015, 11:34 AM
We will see.... If Freeze speaks out against anything southern including the Stars and Bars... the whole fan base might turn on him. I mean the whole grove still flys Battle Flags and and parades Colonel Reb around.

The Ole Miss people I associate with want it changed, but perhaps that's because most of those are in their 20s. I feel like the support for the current version of the flag is now a minority for both fan bases, but I could just be naive.

Maroonthirteen
07-15-2015, 12:18 PM
I don't think Freeze will speak against the state flag. I just think his answer will be a well rehearsed down the middle response. The difference will be Kellenbergers response.

Maroonthirteen
07-15-2015, 12:22 PM
My experience is opposite but the rebs I know are older. Also, you want to really piss them off? Tell them Rebel and OLE MISS need to go. I'm talking red faced mad.

CohenSidedWithGreatness
07-15-2015, 12:37 PM
I think there's a pretty clear delineation of those that want it changed and those that don't and that has to do with age. Throwing a dart, I'd probably put the number at 38-40. Most people I know that are younger than that want the flag changed, the ones older do not. The difference is the kids of the fairly racist over 40 parents that are white supremacists, some without even realizing there's anything wrong with it. You know these types, we all went to school with them. They're the ones that think there's some sort of nobility in being a redneck and supporting all of the symbols on their pickup truck.

And sadly, since this truly is Our State, most of them are fans of our fine university. The last thing they expect or want to hear is Dan come out in favor of changing the flag. Their heads would explode and their souls would be crushed from the betrayal.

confucius say
07-15-2015, 01:13 PM
The Ole Miss people I associate with want it changed, but perhaps that's because most of those are in their 20s. I feel like the support for the current version of the flag is now a minority for both fan bases, but I could just be naive.

Ask those same Umiss people with whom you associate if they want "ole miss" done away with as well. When they say no, ask them what's the difference. Make sure to have popcorn ready.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-15-2015, 01:15 PM
nobility in being a redneck and supporting all of the symbols on their pickup truck.
There are a lot of Mississippians who are self identified rednecks (hard working) and drive pickup trucks that are just fine with the flag being changed. We have enough generalizations about our state, let's not add to it.

Bully13
07-15-2015, 01:32 PM
I think there's a pretty clear delineation of those that want it changed and those that don't and that has to do with age. Throwing a dart, I'd probably put the number at 38-40. Most people I know that are younger than that want the flag changed, the ones older do not. The difference is the kids of the fairly racist over 40 parents that are white supremacists, some without even realizing there's anything wrong with it. You know these types, we all went to school with them. They're the ones that think there's some sort of nobility in being a redneck and supporting all of the symbols on their pickup truck.

And sadly, since this truly is Our State, most of them are fans of our fine university. The last thing they expect or want to hear is Dan come out in favor of changing the flag. Their heads would explode and their souls would be crushed from the betrayal.

Lots of exaggeration and untruths in this post

CohenSidedWithGreatness
07-15-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm speaking in generalizations from my experience, that was the whole point. I don't mean that everyone on a side of that divide is one way or the other, I'm speaking generally. And I would put it at probably 75-80% on each side of that divide. So yeah, if one person older than 40 wants the flag changed doesn't make the whole thing untrue, it just means they fall in the 20-25% range.

Just This Once
07-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Ask those same Umiss people with whom you associate if they want "ole miss" done away with as well. When they say no, ask them what's the difference. Make sure to have popcorn ready.

Well I myself know the difference. I've actually discussed it with one of my Ole Miss coworkers (who is black, male, 25). He has no problem with "Ole Miss" or "Rebels" because they weren't used like the Confederate Battle flag throughout the 60s and into day (though obviously less) as a slap in the face to blacks fighting for equal rights. He's said that it isn't the origin of terms/symbols that bother him, but the way that they have been used in the recent past.

He's also one that thinks it is ridiculous to tear down statues or defund Civil War military parks because the history happened and it needs to be acknowledged. Though he did say that he would support changing the wording of some of the plaques and such that kind of glorify aspects of the Civil War or former generals.

And I (white, male, 23) agree with that.

RC3
07-15-2015, 02:04 PM

yep. it's all been set up for them now

confucius say
07-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Well I myself know the difference. I've actually discussed it with one of my Ole Miss coworkers (who is black, male, 25). He has no problem with "Ole Miss" or "Rebels" because they weren't used like the Confederate Battle flag throughout the 60s and into day (though obviously less) as a slap in the face to blacks fighting for equal rights. He's said that it isn't the origin of terms/symbols that bother him, but the way that they have been used in the recent past.

He's also one that thinks it is ridiculous to tear down statues or defund Civil War military parks because the history happened and it needs to be acknowledged. Though he did say that he would support changing the wording of some of the plaques and such that kind of glorify aspects of the Civil War or former generals.

So an offensive and racist term (ole miss), whose denotation has been admitted by the university, is ok as long as it has not been used as a hate symbol by white supremacy groups and other racists?? Really. Say that out loud.

Just This Once
07-15-2015, 02:31 PM
So an offensive and racist term (ole miss), whose denotation has been admitted by the university, is ok as long as it has not been used as a hate symbol by white supremacy groups and other racists?? Really. Say that out loud.

The argument I hear frequently regarding the flag is that "perception is reality" in response to those who try to claim that the flag is "heritage," so why would that argument not work for Ole Miss? The name isn't perceived as racist by him(and he said he doesn't know anyone that would want it changed), so I'm not going to tell him that he should be offended by it just because I don't cheer for Ole Miss.

confucius say
07-15-2015, 02:47 PM
The argument I hear frequently regarding the flag is that "perception is reality" in response to those who try to claim that the flag is "heritage," so why would that argument not work for Ole Miss? The name isn't perceived as racist by him(and he said he doesn't know anyone that would want it changed), so I'm not going to tell him that he should be offended by it just because I don't cheer for Ole Miss.

I get that. Not our place to tell someone what should and should not offend them.
But they need to understand the hypocrisy of getting rid of the phrase for university purposes bc, admittedly, it is offensive, yet keeping it for their athletics.
Also, Just bc the uniformed masses don't know the racist and offensive meaning of the word doesn't mean you, who have admitted it's meaning, should keep it.

scottycameron
07-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Not our place to tell someone what should and should not offend them.

LOL, since when????

But they need to understand...

Now that's more like it!

Also, Just bc the uniformed masses don't know...

And there it is! We DO need to tell their ignernt ass what to think! Spoken like a fine young up and coming communist!

confucius say
07-15-2015, 04:04 PM

Educating people with facts (the definition of the phrase om) and telling them what to think (what conclusion to draw from those facts) are two distinct ideas.
My point is, they can think what they want, but understand you are denouncing a flag with racist connotations (rightfully so, mind you) while supporting a phrase with a racist denotation. If you are okay with doing that, then so be it.
Oh, And my use of "uninformed masses" was in regard to people not knowing the factual definition of om, as opposed to telling someone what to think based on that fact.

scottycameron
07-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Educating people with facts (the definition of the phrase om) and telling them what to think (what conclusion to draw from those facts) are two distinct ideas.
My point is, they can think what they want, but understand you are denouncing a flag with racist connotations (rightfully so, mind you) while supporting a phrase with a racist denotation. If you are okay with doing that, then so be it.
Oh, And my use of "uninformed masses" was in regard to people not knowing the factual definition of om, as opposed to telling someone what to think based on that fact.

Oh, I get you, brother, don't worry. I know all about it. Your problem is going to be the same problem everybody who's come before you has had. It's damn hard to get the message out to the ignernt all at once. They have enough of a hard time understanding much of anything at all, and there attention span is as short as Mike Tyson fight. The best approach in the past to get around this has been to get them all together at once, get their undivided attention, then educate them with the facts. They usually call them camps, and they work better if attendance is mandatory. Else you'll just keep on spinning your wheels with those dumb bastards.

ScoobaDawg
07-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Well looks like the State flag isn't on the main parts of Campus like Mullen said....

Just This Once
07-15-2015, 04:57 PM
I know I've seen it in the Junction, but I couldn't tell you if that is a regular thing. Usually I don't even really notice the flag anywhere, but I always think it is odd when multiple flags are on the same flag pole like it was in the Junction.

drunkernhelldawg
07-15-2015, 05:19 PM

All public figures will be asked until it is changed.

BeardoMSU
07-15-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of opinions Rev. Freeze has that would be embarrassing. Someone needs to forge some media credentials, lol.

Political Hack
07-15-2015, 05:48 PM

I can promise you more rebel flags fly on your Ole Miss campus on one Saturday than do on my Mississippi State campus in a decade. Don't try to play the "State redneck card" brother. The plantation resides in Oxford... with the "Ole Miss" brand, and rebel flags, and nooses around JM's statue, and riots when a black man is elected to lead our nation, and students chanting "the south will rise again," and the playing of Dixie.

Someone ban this rebel.

I seen it dawg
07-15-2015, 05:55 PM
****ing gladly. He's always tripped the meter for me. ****ing sack of shit.

Dawgowar
07-15-2015, 06:03 PM
I have an issue with punk journalism engaging football coaches in lieu of elected officials. It's classic sports journalism little dick syndrome..."I have spent my whole life talking about games, better find significance by blending these games with big boy issues like a real journalist." Screw reporters. Bonner is from New England right. Yeah, Boston is a model for all southern states.

DancingRabbit
07-15-2015, 06:38 PM

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/53190d1330583619-last-minute-dbol-im-watching-you

State82
07-15-2015, 07:51 PM
****ing gladly. He's always tripped the meter for me. ****ing sack of shit.

Absolutely! Took the words out of my mouth.

OurState
07-15-2015, 08:17 PM
I think it was a dumb miss of an easy home run.

Slam the flag. Slam ole miss. If freezus opened with this we would guffaw.