View Full Version : Okay, normally I wouldn't link Bleacher Report-

messageboardsuperhero
07-14-2015, 03:26 PM
in fact, I NEVER link BR- but this is one of the most appalling pieces of shit I've ever read.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2407456-power-ranking-the-most-dangerous-offenses-in-sec-football/page/7

Apparently we will have the 6th most dangerous offense in the SEC next year- even after returning an improved Dak Prescott and practically all of his weapons. Do people not realize we had the 3rd or 4th most productive offense IN SEC HISTORY last year? And that Dak had the third most total offensive yards in league history? But sure, continue to believe that we will be middle of the pack offensively this season.

Also, #4 gave me a chuckle. No ****ing way in hell that team is even half as "dangerous" as we are offensively. Unless of course MGK decides to bring his AK-47 to the grove- in which case yes, they would maybe be a little dangerous.

------
TWEET
? PREV7 of 13NEXT ?
6. Mississippi State Bulldogs
6. Mississippi State BulldogsStreeter Lecka/Getty Images
Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott
Mississippi State finished last season with the most prolific offense in the SEC at 513.8 yards per game and will benefit from the return of star quarterback and Heisman Trophy contender Dak Prescott.

He's going to need some help, though, and that's why Mississippi State could take a step back in 2015.

The absence of running back/bowling ball Josh Robinson will hurt, along with a rebuilt offensive line that has to replace three starters off of last year's squad, including underrated center Dillon Day.

Prescott will have De'Runnya Wilson available outside. At 6'5", 225 pounds with sneaky speed, he's a dangerous weapon downfield and over the middle. But can Fred Ross, Fred Brown, Donald Gray and the rest of the wide receiving corps take the pressure off of Wilson and keep defenses honest?

Head coach Dan Mullen is a bright offensive mind, and he has a solid foundation to work with. But he has to fill a few holes this offseason in order to come close to the success the Bulldogs had last year.

-Added so noone else has to give that POS any clicks.

Johnson85
07-14-2015, 03:29 PM
in fact, I NEVER link BR- but this is one of the most appalling pieces of shit I've ever read.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2407456-power-ranking-the-most-dangerous-offenses-in-sec-football/page/7

Apparently we will have the 6th most dangerous offense in the SEC next year- even after returning an improved Dak Prescott and practically all of his weapons. Do people not realize we had the 3rd or 4th most productive offense IN SEC HISTORY last year? And that Dak had the third most total offensive yards in league history? But sure, continue to believe that we will be middle of the pack offensively this season.

Also, #4 gave me a chuckle. No ****ing way in hell that team is even half as "dangerous" as we are offensively. Unless of course MGK decides to bring his AK-47 to the grove- in which case yes, they would maybe be a little dangerous.

If it's that appalling, even more reason to not link it. It's just clickbait where they deliberately say stupid stuff.

Coach34
07-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Copy and paste to slide pass clicking

ScoobaDawg
07-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Copy and paste to slide pass clicking

Done.

If any idiot clicks on that link and continues to finance that POS you are part of the problem.

GreaterCowbell
07-14-2015, 04:38 PM
It's getting to the point where we need to pin a thread on the main page linking all these "disrespect" articles so that we can remind these dumb a$$e$ what they said in 4 months.

ScoobaDawg
07-14-2015, 04:47 PM
It's getting to the point where we need to pin a thread on the main page linking all these "disrespect" articles so that we can remind these dumb a$$e$ what they said in 4 months.

Why. Thats all they want is attention and drama. I won't ever delete a link or thread to any MSU story but
anyone who interacts or clicks on the links is just keeping the clown in business.

MSUDawg4Life
07-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Prescott will have De'Runnya Wilson available outside. At 6'5", 225 pounds with sneaky speed, he's a dangerous weapon downfield and over the middle. But can Fred Ross, Fred Brown, Donald Gray and the rest of the wide receiving corps take the pressure off of Wilson and keep defenses honest?

http://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif