PDA

View Full Version : SEC Media Days (Day 2 Thread)

CadaverDawg
07-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Post random stuff here from SEC Media coverage

CadaverDawg
07-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Booger is a dipshit.

Just said Tennessee has "the best defense in the SEC", and "Josh Dobbs is the best dual threat QB in the SEC".

He needs to quit eating so many of his namesake...it's making him dumber.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Well you guys know I'll have to be away from the boards for a few hours this afternoon. LOL

hailmari
07-14-2015, 12:21 PM
Well you guys know I'll have to be away from the boards for a few hours this afternoon. LOL

I love the shoes.

CadaverDawg
07-14-2015, 12:27 PM

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c26b20d3523d58572c00a59fabfc6650/tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

mstatefan91
07-14-2015, 12:38 PM

How was the flight over?

CadaverDawg
07-14-2015, 12:48 PM
Talking heads keep mentioning "new DC's can make for a tough year of adjusting on defense", as a reason our D will struggle...yet they think Auburn will feel no effects.

It's more and more clear every day, that nobody in the media does research anymore.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-14-2015, 12:52 PM

BS...I want to see a live shot of you posting on ED from your phone while at the podium. I literally think some tsun heads would explode.

Jack Lambert
07-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Why does the Clarion Ledger always get idiots to cover MSU? Why that question? Mullen already has made a statement why not ask something about the game it self.

Also who was the guy that asked Mullen what he thought about Lane Kiffin? Why that questions? Another idiot.

BeardoMSU
07-14-2015, 01:49 PM
Why does the Clarion Ledger always get idiots to cover MSU? Why that question?

He did a good job with it though.

Jack Lambert
07-14-2015, 02:10 PM
He did a good job with it though.

I agree that Mullen did a real good job in his answer and I am sure he expected the question. I wonder if Freeze get the same question.

shrimp
07-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Why does the Clarion Ledger always get idiots to cover MSU? Why that question? Mullen already has made a statement why not ask something about the game it self.

Also who was the guy that asked Mullen what he thought about Lane Kiffin? Why that questions? Another idiot.

What was the question?

Jack Lambert
07-14-2015, 02:54 PM
What was the question?

Don't know the exact wording but it was about the flag. YOu would think the CL guy would already know the answer to the question.

He also asked what Dan thought about Lane Kiffin. Hell he's not even a head coach.

TheRef
07-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Don't know the exact wording but it was about the flag. YOu would think the CL guy would already know the answer to the question.

He also asked what Dan thought about Lane Kiffin. Hell he's not even a head coach.

No....Bonner didn't ask about that. That was a guy for al.com

Jack Lambert
07-14-2015, 03:35 PM
Bonner did ask the flag question and the Al.com guy asked about Kiffin.

TheRef
07-14-2015, 03:36 PM

Exactly....the way you phrased it made it seem that Bonner asked the question about Kiffin.

Jack Lambert
07-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Exactly....the way you phrased it made it seem that Bonner asked the question about Kiffin.

Sorry I was using old english.

AROB44
07-14-2015, 04:06 PM

That's easy to figure out....just trying to turn any and all conversations to Bama.

archdog
07-14-2015, 08:10 PM
How is it that people cannot look into our team just a little bit before commenting on ESPN. All three guys this afternoon were like, they would be lucky to get to 6 and 6. Talked about the FPI percentages on our games all being low except 70% W against Kentucky and 34% against UM. How the hell is that thing even calculated.

Given that 3 of the 4 guys say that the FPI should be thrown into the trash. They literally said that in no way should they be looking at the FPI. People talk like Dak is the only guy on the offense, but refuse to mention that other teams do not even have a qb that has taken live action reps in a game.

maroonmania
07-14-2015, 10:37 PM
Talking heads keep mentioning "new DC's can make for a tough year of adjusting on defense", as a reason our D will struggle...yet they think Auburn will feel no effects.

It's more and more clear every day, that nobody in the media does research anymore.

Do these dipwads even realize that when Diaz was here before in 2010 it was for ONE year and it was one of the best defenses Mullen has had for his entire MSU tenure?