PDA

View Full Version : So now apparently McCready is using the excuse that the NCAA interviews ALL

dawgclub99
07-14-2015, 09:33 AM
4 and 5 star recruits and that is why the NCAA was investigating Tunsil in 2013. Some idiot Bear got in a pissing match with Paul Jones last night on twitter and used McCready as his source on this claim. If Neal said that, he truly is an idiot. What a crock of shit. We all know why the NCAA was investigating. Tunsil was bought and they know it. Now the truth has finally come out and the Bears and their media goons are in retreat mode.

MetEdDawg
07-14-2015, 09:35 AM
4 and 5 star recruits and that is why the NCAA was investigating Tunsil in 2013. Some idiot Bear got in a pissing match with Paul Jones last night on twitter and used McCready as his source on this claim. If Neal said that, he truly is an idiot. What a crock of shit. We all know why the NCAA was investigating. Tunsil was bought and they know it. Now the truth has finally come out and the Bears and their media goons are in retreat mode.

I wonder if the NCAA goes by the 24/7 ranking or the composite

CadaverDawg
07-14-2015, 09:39 AM

Haha exactly. What a dumb comment by whoever said it.

Well played, Met

Coach34
07-14-2015, 09:41 AM

You may win Post of the Day with that one. Well done

FlabLoser
07-14-2015, 11:07 AM
McCready's version of the lawsuit differs from an objective reporter. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/07/new_details_in_laremy_tunsil_c.html

McCready is just pumping red & blue sun to his willfully ignorant customers.

Dawgfan77
07-15-2015, 06:33 AM
If that was the case wouldn't the NCAA just take out office space in Tuscaloosa?
Most irrational "fan" comment I have ever read.

Dawgface
07-15-2015, 06:36 AM
Ha. NCAA barely investigates anymore. They sure are not talking to all 5* recruits all over tune country.

messageboardsuperhero
07-15-2015, 08:07 AM

I laughed. Nicely done.

messageboardsuperhero
07-15-2015, 08:11 AM
McCready's version of the lawsuit differs from an objective reporter. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/07/new_details_in_laremy_tunsil_c.html

McCready is just pumping red & blue sun to his willfully ignorant customers.

What are you talking about??? McCready is the definitive "unbiased reporter" of our generation! You don't hear him say "I. Don't. Care." all the time? Only unbiased people would say that. He was just so gosh darn offended by Blevins's atrocious reporting that his obviously superior journalistic integrity kicked in, and he simply had to say something.