PDA

View Full Version : I Talk SEC (Scott Moore)

mic
07-10-2013, 08:34 PM
thought all you tweeter guys may want to rip this douche bag a new one.
I Talk SEC is the show. I had never listened and wont again. But heard the first segment heading home.
Scott Moore (don't know his tweeter account) was running down the names of the players at SEC media days.
When he got to us went like this.
Mississippi State .
Kaleb Eulls.. he pronounced it kaleb U-less.. followed by never heard of him
Benardick McKinney.. he butchered his first name. followed by this gem.. NEVER HEARD OF HIM EITHER.. Really
and QB Tyler Russell..
I turned it..
I turned it back few minutes later.. They had the guest on there founder of the the Danny Wuerffel trophy cant remember his name. That guy said Scott can you repeat the names of the Miss State players again. I was thinking he was going to correct him or at least tell him who our players are
Once again Scott miss pronounced Kaleb 's name, butchered B Mac's name and then Tyler
The guest that asked him to do this said , Hey all those kids have last names that are also first names... Hilarious....

Really Scottie you have a syndicated SEC talk show and u didn't know that B Mac was a Frosh All American. way to do your homework..
And he also threw a little Did You know Gem in there too... that was did you know that Tyler Russell actually lead the nation in pass effc 7 games into the season of course that was before game 8 of the schedule..

I don't tweet but I think the ones on here that do should hammer his ass.
I turned it off shortly after all this BS...

Jacksondevildog
07-10-2013, 08:55 PM
How the hell is he broadcasting from jail?

sbcmortgageman
07-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Isn't that Scott McKinney in jail?

Jacksondevildog
07-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Isn't that Scott McKinney in jail?

That's who I meant. Thanks.

TopDog58
07-10-2013, 09:17 PM
McKinney has his own show again in the Destin area. Scott Moore is the Alabama homer douche that used to do all the voices like Bobby Bowden, the Barrrrrr, etc.

WeWillScrewItUp
07-10-2013, 09:27 PM
italksec is his twitter handle.

BeastMan
07-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Is he the one who faked the Cam tapes?