PDA

View Full Version : Pot heads always live together (trust me:sports related)

BeastMan
07-10-2013, 07:03 PM
I hate to hear that Hendo came up hot. I actually like watching him. No way he smoked up all the pot in that house though. Perhaps his roommate, Denzel Nkemdiche needs a test as well

Coach34
07-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Things that make you go hmmmmm

Oxfordawg
07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Freeze would only test the shade dwellers

mic
07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
I hate to hear that Hendo came up hot. I actually like watching him. No way he smoked up all the pot in that house though. Perhaps his roommate, Denzel Nkemdiche needs a test as well

For sure.. I just hope we didn't have to Drug test Perk when he got back to Starkville after his trip there to the Bunny Ranch and the Hemp House..

BeastMan
07-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Check Kellenburger's twitter. Denzel and Marshall made some innapropriate videos on Instagram, especially since today's news on Hendo. They were deleted. Now Denzel says he was hacked. Sure Kardashian. Don't worry though, Freeze has total control.

@HKellenbergerCL: I've never claimed to have been hacked, but I think it's more believable when you didn't appear in the video. Or both of them.

@HKellenbergerCL: Side note: I'm sure Ole Miss is quite pleased Nkemdiche, who has become the most recognizable face on the team, participated in that video.

@HKellenbergerCL: Uh, ok. RT @denzelnkemdiche: Haha there was no video posted today what is everybody talking about, I think my twitter may have been hacked??

MSUDawg4Life
07-10-2013, 08:04 PM
This is what happens when you lie and cheat.

You can't get good out of doing wrong.

Oxfordawg
07-10-2013, 08:05 PM
What were the videos?

BeastMan
07-10-2013, 08:18 PM
If anybody is keeping score, Denzell also knocked out 2 rednecks (non KA's) at the KA house in March. To his defense, they deserved it for calling him the N word but still not the type of behavior pattern you want from your team leader. Partying and fighting are signs of "the Oxford life"

msstate7
07-10-2013, 08:27 PM
If anybody is keeping score, Denzell also knocked out 2 rednecks (non KA's) at the KA house in March. To his defense, they deserved it for calling him the N word but still not the type of behavior pattern you want from your team leader. Partying and fighting are signs of "the Oxford life"

I like it. Really hope lil nkemdiche starts hanging out with his brother and Marshall. I hope freeze just ignores it and lets em run wild. Maybe espn will keep stroking their egos. This team could implode as this freshman class joins into the night life.

messageboardsuperhero
07-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Surely not... Freeze would never let sinners into his cathedral of a program. He's got those boys going to Sunday School every week. They do so much Bible Study that they don't even have time to smoke weed; therefore, drug testing is totally unnecessary says Freeze.

In all seriousness, there's a real party hard 24/7 atmosphere in Oxford right now, and that, along with a laughable hypocritical "faith based approach," is what they're selling to recruits. Hopefully Henderson stays as long as possible and the party continues.

FlabLoser
07-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Hail Mary puff puff pass. There are timebombs up there.

Hits right at the heart of Freezus' holy crootin message too.

tic tock...

theloungeinleft
07-10-2013, 08:49 PM

The entire situation sounds like an Oxymoron.

woozman
07-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Agreed, but I'm sure that happens often. My roommate my freshman year ('91) was a walk on punter. He was popped for a "random" drug test about every 2-weeks...

ETA: Just to clarify - he was popped as a walk on so that the % of testing was performed without critical players getting popped.

col. forbin
07-11-2013, 08:11 AM

Talked to my cousing yesterday and he has a fraternity brother that he said smokes with Henderson and others everyday. He didnt say any other names but you would have to assume he means his roommates.

BeastMan
07-11-2013, 08:26 AM
And there you have it