PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a rant from Steve Robertson on BSR

FlabLoser
07-10-2015, 05:22 PM
http://bulldogsportsradio.com/episode/3700/the-boneyard-previewing-big-dawg-camp/

First half is about camps. Second half about Tunsil, Ole Miss fan attitudes towards Belevins, catfish, Neal McCready. It's classic. You gotta listen.

I dare you rebel lurkers to try in. You can't handle the truth.

"I hope you have a bad day every day from now until you go on probation" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

dawg27
07-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Nothing would be better than them to get slammed by the ncaa a day before media day. I have no faith in the ncaa but i hope they grow a pair and pull this one out.

DistrictDawg92
07-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Nothing would be better than them to get slammed by the ncaa a day before media day. I have no faith in the ncaa but i hope they grow a pair and pull this one out.

If we have learned anything about the NCAA, whether it's handing out sanctions or the clearinghouse, they don't like to make decisions quickly. Honestly the longer this drags out the better it is for us because they will have to sit Tunsil and their recruiting strategies will have to be "reevaluated" while under the NCAA's microscope. I'd love nothing more than OM having to sit Tunsil all year to avoid possible future vacating of wins, and then OM gets spanked with sanctions in January right before signing day. This is ideal situation #1.

messageboardsuperhero
07-10-2015, 06:56 PM
If we have learned anything about the NCAA, whether it's handing out sanctions or the clearinghouse, they don't like to make decisions quickly. Honestly the longer this drags out the better it is for us because they will have to sit Tunsil and their recruiting strategies will have to be "reevaluated" while under the NCAA's microscope. I'd love nothing more than OM having to sit Tunsil all year to avoid possible future vacating of wins, and then OM gets spanked with sanctions in January right before signing day. This is ideal situation #1.

UM is not going to sit Tunsil unless they are forced to.

dawg27
07-10-2015, 07:02 PM
You are right that would be the best, but i would so love to see buckys face up there. All the recurits they have for 2016 jump ship. that would be great,bucky just may chew thru some trees at the grove. I just want something to happened

starkvegasdawg
07-10-2015, 07:02 PM

You're right. No way they do anything that comes close to being construed as an admission of wrongdoing. They are all in and they're gonna ride that wave to the beach or drown trying.

dawg27
07-10-2015, 07:06 PM
bbbbbb
U right they want sit him. Like i say i have no faith in the ncaa

MSUDawg4Life
07-10-2015, 07:07 PM
I might listen to it. The last time he was whining and making excuses for his nasty hair and trashy tattoos. I couldn't stomach it and turned it off.

hailmari
07-11-2015, 12:01 AM
I might listen to it. The last time he was whining and making excuses for his nasty hair and trashy tattoos. I couldn't stomach it and turned it off.

Yeah. For every good, imformative episode he has, he has one that's full of rants and rabbit chasing.

gravedigger
07-11-2015, 07:14 AM
I listened to it and it is a hell of a rant as you say but im not so sure it didnt just serve to make steve look bad.

Bottom line is mcready critisized blevins unjustly and proved hes a cheerleader for om no matter what he says otherwise.

Blevins really doesnt need defending. Nothing in his articles sounds like he's playing to a crowd. One thing is for sure: the clarion ledger wont allow him to hang around long.

Bully13
07-11-2015, 09:19 AM
how does a story that's already gone national not get it's proper cover at the state level? Blevins isn't going anywhere anytime soon. if he were to be let go, the stench of that would make it all the way to ESPN head quarters.