PDA

View Full Version : Farese is Tunsil's Lawyer???

Sam&DeansDawg
07-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Is the nca gonna look into who paid Farese because we know his momma couldnt afford him.

Coach34
07-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Is the nca gonna look into who paid Farese because we know his momma couldnt afford him.

of course she can afford him- she lives in a 200K house

Sam&DeansDawg
07-10-2015, 04:59 PM
C34, can we get on that TSUN stipend like the rest of the players and players families and take a Elite Dawgs members only cruise? Would be hilarious!

BossDawg
07-10-2015, 07:27 PM
This is really getting comical. Not the trial or anything, but the fact that UMiss is, and has been, all but flat out admitting to the entire world that they are hooking their players up with cash and prizes. It's almost like they're begging to get caught.

Spiderman
07-10-2015, 07:44 PM

Here's how it used to work, I'm sure it still does. One of 2 ways.

1) Tunsil pays the fee. How? He sucures a loan with a friendly banker (one he was sent to) he gets the loan and doesn't pay it back til after the season and he declares for draft.

2) The lawyer does it for free or booster pays.if lawyer is a fan, he Fake invoices it or claims he never got paid after submitting a bill. Of course if it was anybody else, u can bet he would demand payment up front.

starkvegasdawg
07-10-2015, 07:44 PM
This is really getting comical. Not the trial or anything, but the fact that UMiss is, and has been, all but flat out admitting to the entire world that they are hooking their players up with cash and prizes. It's almost like they're begging to get caught.

Quite the opposite. They truly think they'll never get caught. So far they're right.

dawgoneyall
07-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Then Tunsil is guilty.

Madisonmd
07-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Farese brothers always represent Ole Miss and do a hell of a job. Their fee is a non issue. They are some of the preeminent defense lawyers in America. Remember when they represented the lady in TN that shot her preacher husband in their bedroom with a shotgun and got off?

Liverpooldawg
07-11-2015, 11:30 AM
But he wasn't representing Ole Miss. He was representing Tunsil. If they paid for his services I'm sure it wasn't cheap. If they didn't, then I assume all UM students get free representation from that firm? LOL.

shannondawg
07-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Should the university be providing attorneys for civil action of one of their players? Wouldn't that be a violation?

Jack Lambert
07-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Can't the school provide legal help? Does Tunsil playing football keeps a lawyer from offering legal help for free.?

dawgoneyall
07-11-2015, 08:33 PM
From close to Ashland. If you are guilty then get a Farese for your lawyer.

Old man John was as good a defense lawyer as any in the U.S. And the sons learned from their dad.

They were/are too busy to defend the innocent.

Maroonthirteen
07-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Are the Fareses offering the same service to all students? I'm sure they will say yes but I bet if average Joe Smith was in the same situation as Tunsil.... Farese would be too busy.

As for a 200K house.... You need to make a good living to afford the note AND pay Farese.

FlabLoser
07-12-2015, 08:55 AM
The Nkemdiches have the same lawyer.

Harrydawg
07-12-2015, 09:00 AM
I'm sure the lawyer gets rebel club points for these type things. Hell, can you imagine how many points this lawyer has by now?

Churchill
07-12-2015, 01:15 PM

Two questions: Is momma employed in Oxford ? If so by whom and at what salary ? FYI momma may be making hell of a lot more than a bunch of folks. As far as the lawyer..how big of a gamble is it to have Tunsil owe you some money he can`t pay at the moment ? I`ll guarantee you he`s a better bet to pay than 50% of the lawyer`s other clients. We`re just witnessing the process it takes to get it done and absolutely none of this is new.

OurState
07-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Don't be silly. The guy is a few months from becoming a multi millionaire.

I am sure tons of lawyers would do the work and give him 13 months to pay.

Maroonthirteen
07-12-2015, 08:34 PM

I know not all students have NFL futures but if they don't offer the same service on a payment plan to all students..... It is a violation.

I do know. In the real world, A payment plan is common but not without a nice retainer fee.

Johnson85
07-12-2015, 10:18 PM
O

Farese represents um football players regardless of future ability to pay. Represented randazo or what ever the roided out fb's name was from maybe 10 years ago. He didn't have any money in the pipeline.