PDA

View Full Version : Oliver Black

Ifyouonlyknew
07-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Transferred to Arkansas-Little Rock. Good luck to the young man.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Good luck. I think we could have used him on this year's team, but this move was best for both parties in the long run.

FISHDAWG
07-07-2015, 03:29 PM
what's this -- Manny & Dan chatting on a MB ? ...... serious question - who is Oliver Black & what position did he play ?

Big4Dawg
07-07-2015, 03:30 PM
played C for basketball team

Rayburn8
07-07-2015, 04:11 PM
what's this -- Manny & Dan chatting on a MB ? ...... serious question - who is Oliver Black & what position did he play ?

Played benchwarmer/occasionally rebound guy/don't give him the ball on offense guy.

whosyourdawgy
07-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Good luck. I think we could have used him on this year's team, but this move was best for both parties in the long run.

I agree with you. I think He was the much better option to keep than Ndoye but I'm not making millions a year to make those decisions. I just saw some potential in Black where I see nothing but 5 fouls with Fallou. I wish Oliver good luck at Arkansas Little Rock and I hope Howland can make Ndoye more than just 5 fouls, a few turnovers, and .2 puts a game player

Political Hack
07-07-2015, 06:18 PM
I actually thought he was a good offensive player when he didn't need to score. There's a lot besides shooting the ball and I always thought he played the role of being the 5th guy on offense well. He'll never be a star, but he's one of those role players that will make Ark-Little Rock much better and a more complete team.

Rayburn8
07-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Hey Hack, while you're here, can I get access to the poli board?