PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions for anyone with info...

HoopsCoach21
07-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know anything about T.D. Moton and his chances to get into school this year? Is he going to have to go the JUCO or prep school route? I was really hoping to get him in this year but haven't heard much lately. Paul had an update that it didn't look good for the second summer term today but I wonder if he can still make it by August.

Secondly, and something I've been thinking about since he's been here. Why has Darrion Hutcherson never been tried at DE? He's 6'7 260 with good speed and decent strength. He doesn't have the hands to play TE so I've always thought why not try and make him a speed rusher off the edge. Obviously there is a reason he isn't over there or surely he'd been tried there in JUCO or since he's been here, but I've just never had anybody give me a good one. We don't have much depth at TE so I'm not sure its the best idea for next year but we also don't have many edge rushers either. Thoughts?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-07-2015, 01:01 PM
1. Still hopeful TD can make it in fall camp. No certainty either way.

2. Hutch isn't physical or mean enough for DE.

mic
07-07-2015, 01:04 PM
If u are looking for anyone to make the position move to DE, I'm still hoping its Dez Harris..
Too good of an athlete not to play but no room for him to play much at LB...

Coach34
07-07-2015, 01:12 PM
If u are looking for anyone to make the position move to DE, I'm still hoping its Dez Harris..
Too good of an athlete not to play but no room for him to play much at LB...

With the Brown Brothers just being JR's- we have to be creative with getting the best defenders on the field.

mic
07-07-2015, 02:19 PM
With the Brown Brothers just being JR's- we have to be creative with getting the best defenders on the field.

The Browns - Jr's
Green - rsFrosh
Gray - soph
Jung- Jr
Leo- frosh

LInebacker U

MSUDawg4Life
07-07-2015, 02:52 PM
The Browns - Jr's
Green - rsFrosh
Gray - soph
Jung- Jr
Leo- frosh

LInebacker U

That's one heck of a two-deep even without Z Jackson and Dez Harris.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-07-2015, 02:58 PM
That's one heck of a two-deep even without Z Jackson and Dez Harris.

& a RS Tim Washington

HoopsCoach21
07-07-2015, 03:45 PM
1. Still hopeful TD can make it in fall camp. No certainty either way.

2. Hutch isn't physical or mean enough for DE.

Hopefully TD makes it, and pretty much watch I assumed with Hutch. Thanks for the info though.

mic
07-07-2015, 03:55 PM
O
& a RS Tim Washington

Damn forgot all about ZJ .. That's how deep we are I forgot about a guy that may start .. I think he will play much better and put in better situations under Diaz...
And TW will just add more future depth...

Ifyouonlyknew
07-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Hopefully TD makes it, and pretty much watch I assumed with Hutch. Thanks for the info though.

Me too on TD. I told Coach34 a couple months ago it was a long summer with TD being able to make it. I like to be right.

maroonmania
07-07-2015, 05:07 PM

Still regret that Artimas Samuel couldn't stay eligible. He's the best looking TE prospect we've had around in a while for the combination of blocking and pass catching. Would easily be starting right now.

Coach34
07-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Me too on TD. I told Coach34 a couple months ago it was a long summer with TD being able to make it. I like to be right.

All I can go on is what I was told- and I was told the staff expects him to be at Co-Lin

Ifyouonlyknew
07-07-2015, 06:31 PM
All I can go on is what I was told- and I was told the staff expects him to be at Co-Lin

You may end up being correct I was just told that if he did what he was supposed to this summer he could make it.