PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Blevins has a pair...

CadaverDawg
07-06-2015, 10:50 AM
In response to Bjork's claim that the meeting happened in Memphis instead of Oxford, Blevins Tweets..."The meeting did not happen in Memphis...That is false".

Your move, little man...

starkvegasdawg
07-06-2015, 10:56 AM
In response to Bjork's claim that the meeting happened in Memphis instead of Oxford, Blevins Tweets..."The meeting did not happen in Memphis...That is false".

Your move, little man...

Bjork is about to break out that wrasslin belt and start flexing for the camera.

I love people just aren't rolling over for this and accepting the bear storyline at face value.

War Machine Dawg
07-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Bjork is about to break out that wrasslin belt and start flexing for the camera.

I love people just aren't rolling over for this and accepting the bear storyline at face value.

Best part is that clown doesn't even know when he's been trolled.

thf24
07-06-2015, 10:58 AM
He's going all in on this story, taking a gamble to try to move up the ladder faster. If he's still their beat writer in a few months, he's not going to be a very effective one with his access cut off.

BeardoMSU
07-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Best part is that clown doesn't even know when he's been trolled.

He is really bad at that. He and Freeze need to take a course at OM about the intricacies of interweb trollin', because they suck at it.

SheltonChoked
07-06-2015, 11:09 AM
I hope they do.

Media would eat up a story of the State's largest newspaper getting banned for doing their job. Ganett might dig up Bob Woodward to cover the Ole Miss beat.

Please ban Blevins, Please...

fishwater99
07-06-2015, 01:41 PM
There is new management at the CL and I don't think the loyalty to the Bears is there anymore..

Schultzy
07-06-2015, 04:29 PM
There is new management at the CL and I don't think the loyalty to the Bears is there anymore..

That's very interesting, no wonder Blevins feels free to report on this stuff. Maybe the recruiting section won't read like the ole miss spirit this winter.

Rayburn8
07-06-2015, 04:38 PM

Your move, little man...

Like I said in the other thread, Blevins is a really cool dude. From Chicago and he will tell it how it is. Not how OM wants it told.

Schultzy
07-06-2015, 08:39 PM
And of course the UM fan base is chuckling at Blevins' slipshod reporting of the three hour meeting between Miller and the head of football enforcement.

How could he run with that on Miller's word alone!? Except for the fact that Bjork acknowledged the meeting occurred although he inexplicably challenges the location of said meeting even though wasn't allowed to attend.

TrapGame
07-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Wow, he's got balls but he'd better dust off the resume and make sure his life insurance is paid up. He's gonna need one of them real soon.

shannondawg
07-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Management maybe has changed at the CL, but there are many tsun journalism graduates working there, notice most headlines on articles concerning us or them.

sandwolf
07-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Management maybe has changed at the CL, but there are many tsun journalism graduates working there.....

And that is never going to change. If we even have a journalism program, it would compare to theirs about like their engineering program compares to ours. We just don't produce very many journalists.