PDA

View Full Version : My favorite part of the OM investigation...

SDDawg
07-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Is all of their Twitter detectives coming out of the wood pile to "set the record straight". I mean really... who doesn't trust the word of a some rando on Twitter with 52 followers over a major newspaper, confidential sources at the NCAA and the step-parent of a high profile OM recruit?! We should compile a list of these crazies just for fun, would probably find Acey behind half of these accounts anyway.

The OMers are approaching Barner-level... :D

ShotgunDawg
07-06-2015, 09:47 AM
My favorite part of the story is how Ole Miss fans are devising every possible conspiracy to discredit Miller & instead of just thinking that maybe Ole Miss just cheated. But of course that couldn't be the truth because we are Ole Miss and Oxford has a beautiful downtown square that recruits can't resist.

Dawg496
07-06-2015, 09:54 AM
My favorite part of the story is how Ole Miss fans are devising every possible conspiracy to discredit Miller & instead of just thinking that maybe Ole Miss just cheated. But of course that couldn't be the truth because we are Ole Miss and Oxford has a beautiful downtown square that recruits can't resist.

You forgot that Hugh Freeze is a Christian man.

AlSwearengen
07-06-2015, 10:20 AM
all part of the playbook.