PDA

View Full Version : Not a single thread on the reb's free site The Spirit.

shannondawg
07-04-2015, 06:56 AM
I guess they don't have the manpower to delete only the unfavorable posts, so just shit can them all.

That's the only site that I know how to visit.

Billy Ray Valentine
07-04-2015, 07:05 AM
That speaks a ton right there

BeardoMSU
07-04-2015, 07:07 AM
I guess they don't have the manpower to delete only the unfavorable posts, so just shit can them all.

That's the only site that I know how to visit.

If you want some real fun, check out the "general discussion" board. Holy hell.....

msstate7
07-04-2015, 07:23 AM
Tunsil was arrested... Nothing to see here. He was just defending his mother from his monstrous stepfather.

After the assault, it comes out that that tunsil was talking to agents and left with agents... Nothing to see here. Tunsil has every right to talk to agents.

Stepdad spills the beans to the NCAA... Still nothing to see here. He said. She said.

Please keep telling us how insignificant this story is Rebs...

BeardoMSU
07-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Tunsil was arrested... Nothing to see here. He was just defending his mother from his monstrous stepfather.

After the assault, it comes out that that tunsil was talking to agents and left with agents... Nothing to see here. Tunsil has every right to talk to agents.

Stepdad spills the beans to the NCAA... Still nothing to see here. He said. She said.

Please keep telling us how insignificant this story is Rebs...

Pretty much sums it up.

Dawgface
07-04-2015, 07:53 AM
But Freeze says Tunsil was just defending mom. Doesn't that count for something?

BulldogBear
07-04-2015, 08:26 AM
But Freeze says Tunsil was just defending mom. Doesn't that count for something?
No it doesn't just count for something.... it means everything. It is all you need to know brother.

Saltydog
07-04-2015, 09:17 AM
nt

mic
07-04-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm sure they are too busy posting about what Shea had for breakfast and what his plans are for the weekend to worry about LT...