PDA

View Full Version : TMZ Pics of Tunsil Fight

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2015, 07:47 AM
This isn't good for Tunsil that TMZ is involved now. TMZ pays for witnesses & accounts of what happened. They are one of the only news sources that does that. That's why they usually get to the bottom of things.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/07/01/0630-lindsey-miller-injury-aftermath-launch-3.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/02/college-fb-star-laremy-tunsil-brutal-post-fight-pics-in-alleged-stepdad-attack/

msstate7
07-02-2015, 07:51 AM
They need to check into the tunsils moving to Oxford now.

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2015, 07:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RYPfBFI.gif

FlabLoser
07-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Somebody give Lindsey Miller contact into for the NCAA. Stat.

codeDawg
07-02-2015, 08:09 AM
If this guy is selling his story and pictures to TMZ, either this isn't going away or he just upped the price of silence by a a zero or two.

JDog13
07-02-2015, 08:13 AM
http://youtu.be/BYBzl5OCXjE

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Why would any reasonable person embarrass themselves like this? This guy lives in some alternate reality where everything that happens at OM has some perfectly reasonable story that always happens to side on the side of the Ole Miss player. He can't be this naive or arrogant. It has to be an act. He's not the slightest bit skeptical that the story he is being told may not be fully correct.

Richard Cross ‏@RichardCrossH2H 3m3 minutes ago
"Brutal post fight picks?" Clearly, TMZ has never seen the bumps my 2 year old gets on his head just from being a kid. Absurdity, achieved.

Maroonthirteen
07-02-2015, 09:15 AM
If this guy is selling his story and pictures to TMZ, either this isn't going away or he just upped the price of silence by a a zero or two.

Col Reb just dropped the f bomb.....

starkvegasdawg
07-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Col Reb just dropped the f bomb.....

So did Bucky. Probably dropped more F bombs than the night he left the field against A&M.

starkvegasdawg
07-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Why would any reasonable person embarrass themselves like this? This guy lives in some alternate reality where everything that happens at OM has some perfectly reasonable story that always happens to side on the side of the Ole Miss player. He can't be this naive or arrogant. It has to be an act. He's not the slightest bit skeptical that the story he is being told may not be fully correct.

Richard Cross ‏@RichardCrossH2H 3m3 minutes ago
"Brutal post fight picks?" Clearly, TMZ has never seen the bumps my 2 year old gets on his head just from being a kid. Absurdity, achieved.

Let Chris Jones go beat Cross to that extent and see how absurd he thinks it is then. And if the stories are true about 4 people having to pull BS off then who's to say that it wouldn't have been a lot lot worse?

But the bears are following their tried and true strategy when they have an incident. I call it the three D's. They deny, defend, and deflect.

Deny - Rumor was posted here and on FB about BS beating hell out of his step dad...bears say we're just spreading lies.
Defend - When the story comes out true he was just defending mama and he is really a hero. Nothing to see here.
Deflect - When it proves what he did really was as bad as made out to be and now involve possible NCAA sanctions they pull out Justin Cox and then ask who was just on probation for violations.

Find any incident of a bear player getting in trouble and this is the order of their defense.

Outside Dawg
07-02-2015, 09:24 AM
article says they are due in court July 14th...To those who understand system better than I do...anything of interest get said on that July 14th court date?

DudyDawg
07-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Can someone catch me up on what happened here? I haven't seen the story I've only seen the reaction. Been busy I guess ha

messageboardsuperhero
07-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Let Chris Jones go beat Cross to that extent and see how absurd he thinks it is then. And if the stories are true about 4 people having to pull BS off then who's to say that it wouldn't have been a lot lot worse?

But the bears are following their tried and true strategy when they have an incident. I call it the three D's. They deny, defend, and deflect.

Deny - Rumor was posted here and on FB about BS beating hell out of his step dad...bears say we're just spreading lies.
Defend - When the story comes out true he was just defending mama and he is really a hero. Nothing to see here.
Deflect - When it proves what he did really was as bad as made out to be and now involve possible NCAA sanctions they pull out Justin Cox and then ask who was just on probation for violations.

Find any incident of a bear player getting in trouble and this is the order of their defense.

Justin Cox? Our former starting safety who was arrested for domestic violence and IMMEDIATELY DISMISSED FROM THE PROGRAM... All while we were in the middle of contention for the first ever college football playoff no less? I fail to see how a player who got kicked off our team can in any way be compared to someone from UM who was also arrested for a domestic assault but will not be punished at all by Freeze.

Every team has players get in trouble from time to time- I don't claim for one second that our players are morally above any others. The difference is that when our guys get in trouble, they actually get disciplined and don't have excuse after excuse made for them or get it swept under the rug.

Political Hack
07-02-2015, 09:37 AM
that's the thing... 99% of our fans were ok with Cox being dismissed immediately. OM fans will defend assault, drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest, threatening someone with a machine gun, gang jumping their own students, etc... if the perp plays pigskin.

Pinto
07-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Sounds like a call to DHS needs to be made.

ShotgunDawg
07-02-2015, 09:47 AM
that's the thing... 99% of our fans were ok with Cox being dismissed immediately. OM fans will defend assault, drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest, threatening someone with a machine gun, gang jumping their own students, etc... if the perp plays pigskin.

This

I was absolutely ok with Cox being dismissed. I would acknowledge that Cox's offense was against a woman rather than another man, like in this case.

However, this does seem to be a difference in the two programs. MSU fans appear to be a little less forgiving for players breakin the law.

That being said though, if something happened to Dak, Bear, CJ, etc, I'm curious how it would play out.

My main laugh is that OM fans take whatever version of the story, that supports the player, at complete face value. They just assume that the case is closed and there are no further questions to ask, no matter how many holes are in the original story.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Let Chris When it proves what he did really was as bad as made out to be and now involve possible NCAA sanctions they pull out Justin Cox .

I see what you did there.

msstate7
07-02-2015, 09:52 AM
.. if the perp plays pigskin.

Wonder what would happen if the perpetrator was a student and tunsil was the victim

shoeless joe
07-02-2015, 10:02 AM
This

I was absolutely ok with Cox being dismissed. I would acknowledge that Cox's offense was against a woman rather than another man, like in this case.

However, this does seem to be a difference in the two programs. MSU fans appear to be a little less forgiving for players breakin the law.

That being said though, if something happened to Dak, Bear, CJ, etc, I'm curious how it would play out.

My main laugh is that OM fans take whatever version of the story, that supports the player, at complete face value. They just assume that the case is closed and there are no further questions to ask, no matter how many holes are in the original story.

They do this on purpose. It's not like anyone, cross, actually thinks the things he's saying but his job is to spin it to cast doubt in people's minds. He's not being objective and he knows that...he's just playing his role. Which is why it's hilarious when folks like him actually do try to be objective and have zero credibility.

notsofarawaydawg
07-02-2015, 10:04 AM
This

You and all the others were absolutely ok with the Cox dismissal because we have a coach who lives what he preaches on and off the field. That's why we will continue to get better and get qualilty individuals to wear the Maroon and White who represent OUR school and OUR state. When you try to win without quality individuals who take money from you to come to your school to play ball, you have NO control whatsoever over what they do because they have the KEY in their hands to totally destroy your program. When you preach the Bible to the public just to look good and behind the scenes you scheme and let your alumni CHEAT for you to get highly ranked players, you get what you deserve in the end and that is chaos and having to continue to hide and cover up the actions of THUGS on your team.

Tbonewannabe
07-02-2015, 10:05 AM
When Dak got jumped, you saw some UM posters trying to spin it that he started the fight. You just have to understand that is how most of them are.

codeDawg
07-02-2015, 10:15 AM
article says they are due in court July 14th...To those who understand system better than I do...anything of interest get said on that July 14th court date?

One of two things will happen on or before that date: 1. charges dropped, 2. a new court date a few months in the future. This is a big game of chicken. Either the step-dad will be convinced to step down, or Tunsil's guys will get it delayed until after the season.

The problem the UM camp has is that the step dad isn't acting rationally if he was the guy who sold the pictures to TMZ. If he did that, he's not concerned about image, public scrutiny and shaming. You can't tell that guy you are going to "ruin his life". That's a difficult person to control.

EAVdog
07-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Step Dad knows he got cut out of the gravy train. He wants to blow the whole damn thing up.

Get your popcorn ready! TMZ usually releases information in stages to milk even the smallest story as long as they can.

:cool:

Dawg496
07-02-2015, 10:42 AM
edit: nevermind

Bama_Dawg
07-02-2015, 12:57 PM
This

Its the difference between win at all costs (TSUN) and win and turn out respectable adults into the world.

Sidewalkdawg
07-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Justin cox troubles are not on the same freakin planet.

Jack Lambert
07-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Is his whole head swollen or is his head just big? He needed his ass whipped just for being ugly.

Political Hack
07-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Jack Lambert is a beautiful man.

scottycameron
07-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Is his whole head swollen or is his head just big? He needed his ass whipped just for being ugly.

exactly what I was thinking. I had to look at them twice before I saw anything out of the normal (and I'm still not sure about that). Judging by that watermelon head I'll guarantee you Tunsil was the lightweight at 305 (but had the reach at 6'5", lol) That knot looks like it belongs there, it says he has a black eye (?????) and who knows if that lip is swollen or not? OK, I better stop now.....

Good news is he's running his mouth now, and you know what that means. He's about to get ass whippin #2, and that should seal the deal on tunsil. There ain't nothing Freeze can do about it, these guys can't help themselves. It's a long time till fall camp, he'll never make it.

MSUDawg4Life
07-02-2015, 01:59 PM
exactly what I was thinking. I had to look at them twice before I saw anything out of the normal (and I'm still not sure about that). Judging by that watermelon head I'll guarantee you Tunsil was the lightweight at 305 (but had the reach at 6'5", lol) That knot looks like it belongs there, it says he has a black eye (?????) and who knows if that lip is swollen or not? OK, I better stop now.....

Good news is he's running his mouth now, and you know what that means. He's about to get ass whippin #2, and that should seal the deal on tunsil. There ain't nothing Freeze can do about it, these guys can't help themselves. It's a long time till fall camp, he'll never make it.

I think you're underestimating the type of low-life scumbags we're dealing with. We're talking about the Mississippi Rebal/Bears.

RiverCityDawg
07-02-2015, 02:25 PM
That knot looks like it belongs there, it says he has a black eye (?????) and who knows if that lip is swollen or not?

You're a racist.

Signed,
Dick Cross

mstatefan91
07-02-2015, 05:36 PM
He has a contusion above his eye, a swollen eye and a contusion on the other side of his head beside the eye.

Pretty easy to see to me...

I seen it dawg
07-02-2015, 08:09 PM
Wonder what would happen if the perpetrator was a student and tunsil was the victim

The damn death penalty. What else do you think would happen.

dawgoneyall
07-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Is that Ursa Major or Minor above his eye.

BeardoMSU
07-02-2015, 10:40 PM
You better tuck that in...or you'll get that caught in a trip wire...*****

hells bells
07-02-2015, 11:35 PM
You better tuck that in...or you'll get that caught in a trip wire...*****

This will depend on the ass kicked step dad to this point. Nothing more. Now, TMZ get's step daddio to spill the beans or does the plantation up the anti and he mutes. My two cents, whom pays daddio the most $$$$$$$$$$.

BeardoMSU
07-02-2015, 11:40 PM
This will depend on the ass kicked step dad to this point. Nothing more. Now, TMZ get's step daddio to spill the beans or does the plantation up the anti and he mutes. My two cents, whom pays daddio the most $$$$$$$$$$.

It's hard to tell from the "typing", but I was using my best "Lt. Dan Taylor voice"....

hells bells
07-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Bottom line, nothing happens and we are ass hats once again. My point.

BeardoMSU
07-03-2015, 12:12 AM

I'm definitely on board with that.

Coach34
07-03-2015, 01:23 AM
How are we asshats???

I seen it dawg
07-03-2015, 08:08 AM

How the hell are we asshats? For making fun of all this shit? There's no we here. If you feel like an asshat then ok and you'll probably wear it well. Don't lump us into how you feel about yourself.

BulldogBear
07-03-2015, 09:40 AM
How the hell are we asshats? For making fun of all this shit? There's no we here. If you feel like an asshat then ok and you'll probably wear it well. Don't lump us into how you feel about yourself.
^^^^This

But... maybe he should've put sarcasterisks? ??? Maybe he was being facetious. .. IDK. We're still waiting for clarification Hells Bells.

joedog
07-03-2015, 01:31 PM
In the meantime......................

http://s24.postimg.org/srab4gqpx/laremy_stepdad.jpg

hells bells
07-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Now that I have put "seen it dawg",C34, and whom ever is next in line Victoria's Secret's in a wad let me explain. I hope the step dad takes TSUN down and they rot in hell for it. I personally have had my hopes crushed when nothing happens to the obvious in the past. The bogus NCAA letter several years back C34 posted. C34, you are the best. So, the asshat comment I apologize. Getting our hopes up over nothing, very likely. EliteDawgs are simply the best, even when I get my ass busted.

I seen it dawg
07-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Then ****ing leave.