PDA

View Full Version : MGK and Trea Elston win Student Athlete of the Month

ShotgunDawg
07-01-2015, 11:02 AM
I shit you not. These geniuses just won student athlete of the month at OM. Not sure what this insinuates about the rest of the team and it's clear why OM has some APR issues.

South Harmon Institute of Technology?

MadisonDawg
07-01-2015, 11:09 AM
"General Studies" majors, has to be the biggest joke of classes ever assembled.

state66
07-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Can we quit talking about OM? There is more OM threads on the main page than state threads right now.

messageboardsuperhero
07-01-2015, 12:13 PM
go rebals

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2015, 12:44 PM
You're surprised? MGK threatened to bust a cap in someone's ass if he didn't win and Elston threatened to go Tonya Harding and knee cap someone and then kick them after he broke their leg if he didn't win.

smootness
07-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Can we quit talking about OM? There is more OM threads on the main page than state threads right now.

Agreed.

ShotgunDawg
07-01-2015, 01:43 PM
You guys are a bunch of babies. They are our rival. Deal with it.

If you want to talk about MSU, the by all means, please start an interesting MSU thread. No one is stopping you from thinking of an interesting topic about MSU and starting a thread.

RealHastings
07-01-2015, 01:55 PM
You guys are a bunch of babies. They are our rival. Deal with it.

If you want to talk about MSU, the by all means, please start an interesting MSU thread. No one is stopping you from thinking of an interesting topic about MSU and starting a thread.

Personally, I'm here to discuss all things MSU. But with Ole Missus being our rival I, admittingly, am open to discussing them especially when they 17 up which is often by my count. But hell, you calling for an "interesting" topic while simultaneously posting about who is their student of the month? Really? Its a known fact that both MGK and Trea are both pieces of shit but that alone doesn't warrant its own individual thread imo.

FlabLoser
07-01-2015, 02:10 PM
The offseason its rough. Gotta talk about something.

Offseason boredom has even driven me to make a few posts over on NAFOOM. I've created more discussion over there than they had amongst themselves. Its like mixing viruses in a petri dish to see what happens.

I seen it dawg
07-01-2015, 02:55 PM

Come with solutions not griping.

Political Hack
07-01-2015, 03:01 PM
I has a crayon.