PDA

View Full Version : A question for you in the Tunsil-Agentgate situation

dotcomdawg
06-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Spending time with an agent is within the rules. But why would the mother and step-father even be arguing about an agent if Laremy Tunsil was doing something within the rules? It makes no sense.

I also think we haven't heard the end of the residence in Oxford vs the former family home in Florida.

gtowndawg
06-30-2015, 04:17 PM
the recruit from Memphis that got Alabama on probation. One of the coaches basically got pissed because he didn't get the truck he was promised and the head coach took all the money instead. I can see something like that happening for sure. The step dad finding out he's been cut out of a deal or didn't get what was promised, etc.

dotcomdawg
06-30-2015, 05:08 PM
The Bears better tread lightly with the step-dad. He probably knows a lot of information that tsun wouldn't want released.

I would imagine there are a few alumni (maybe even a few coaches) that are sweating bullets right about now.

Todd4State
06-30-2015, 06:13 PM
The Bears better tread lightly with the step-dad. He probably knows a lot of information that tsun wouldn't want released.

I would imagine there are a few alumni (maybe even a few coaches) that are sweating bullets right about now.

Freeze will just have the stepfather e-mail Ole Miss compliance.