PDA

View Full Version : So riddle me this....

Coach34
06-30-2015, 02:22 PM
Tunsil's Mom still has her house in Fla- and from "sources"- it's about a 40K house.
Tunsil's Mom is "paying" to live in Oxford
Now rumors of Sports Agents and Big Softie hanging out

How does a family that was living in a 40K house just 2 years ago suddenly afford 2 homes?

basedog
06-30-2015, 02:24 PM
We all know how 34, but the question remains the same, how does TSUN get away with so much?

LeakyD
06-30-2015, 02:35 PM
My theory is Miller is boyfriend, not stepdad. House was put in his name where there would be no paper trail or link to Tunsil. Maybe not, but I've wondered why mom still goes by Tunsil.

FISHDAWG
06-30-2015, 02:37 PM
We all know how 34, but the question remains the same, how does TSUN get away with so much?

that was just for Talty's sake

Jack Lambert
06-30-2015, 02:44 PM
I bought my first house in 1992 for 38k. In 2003 I bought my second house for 242K. I kept my first house for a year after moving. I know how I did it. I started to have more money come in. Now my source of money is from work. I don't know where hers is from. But to add to your point I keep hearing from my bear friends how expensive houses are in Oxford.

7dawg
06-30-2015, 02:47 PM
Columbia county tax assessor site values property around $30k and 655 Sq. Ft. - Lafayette County shows no records for Tunsil or Mr. Miller within last 2 years.

Assuming she is renting said Oxford property. Honestly, would it not have been less expensive for the network to transport the family to home games for 3 years instead housing them foe 3 years? Guess that is what it took to get the "recruit".

EAVdog
06-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Everyone who is honest knows that parents of 5 star players get free places to stay, no show jobs, etc... It only matters if someone can prove it. And that goes for anywhere. The only reason Reggie Bush got snagged was because his parents didn't meet their end of the bargain and they got swept up in some court proceedings or something. I doubt we'd be that lucky in Oxford.

BeachDawg
06-30-2015, 03:14 PM
If anyone knows the address where the incident took place it should be pretty easy to find out who owns the property.

Johnson85
06-30-2015, 03:19 PM
Everyone who is honest knows that parents of 5 star players get free places to stay, no show jobs, etc... It only matters if someone can prove it. And that goes for anywhere. The only reason Reggie Bush got snagged was because his parents didn't meet their end of the bargain and they got swept up in some court proceedings or something. I doubt we'd be that lucky in Oxford.

The other part of that is that people with 18-22 year old children that are simply willing to up and move to where their child goes to college usually either have taken care of stuff with respect to their career, or don't have much of a career to worry about. So it's not like these jobs have to be spectacular. For a lot of them, you get them $12 an hour with benefits, and they get to continue living near their child, that's a pretty good gig, even if it's not a no-show job. That's not incredibly hard to do and it's not like there are many people where it's out of the realm of possibility that they could get a job like that on their own as opposed to getting it because their son is a recruit.