PDA

View Full Version : Richard Cross

dawgoneyall
06-29-2015, 05:23 PM
just made an ass out of himself on Head To Head.

To give Matt credit he took Cross to task for implying State fans were racist for questioning Tunsil's mother living in Oxford.

dogshiek
06-29-2015, 05:26 PM
just dick being a well you know the rest.

Coach34
06-29-2015, 05:31 PM
and that is racist how?

TopDog58
06-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Garbage show with a garbage host.

Valyrian Steel
06-29-2015, 05:42 PM
What hour of the show? I assume it's available online soon.

Churchill
06-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Said if Tunsil was white nobody would be questioning her owning a house in Oxford. When a caller called him out for injecting race where it had no business Cross freaked out. Matt was articulate as I`ve ever heard him in handling it. Cross is a typical TSUN weasel ..... and showed it.

BulldogDX55
and that is racist how?

I'm liberal as all hell and I can't figure that one out.

messageboardsuperhero
I don't see what race has to do with any of this and have not seen anyone even remotely imply that at all. He's just making shit up.

There might not be a more sensitive and whinny group of people than UM fans when something goes wrong.

messageboardsuperhero
06-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Said if Tunsil was white nobody would be questioning her owning a house in Oxford. When a caller called him out he freaked out. Matt was articulate as I`ve ever heard him in handling it. Cross is a typical TSUN weasel ..... and showed it.

If Chad Kelly's parents or one of their other white out of state players had up and moved to Oxford out of nowhere- while both conveniently finding employment- then we'd be saying the exact same thing about them. Typical Cross trying to spin and deflect away from the fact that Tunsil's entire family somehow now live in Oxford.

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2015, 05:51 PM
You know you're awfully close to uncovering something good when the Bears start getting this defensive and accusatory.

LeakyD
06-29-2015, 05:53 PM
David Johnson was asked about it on Home Cookin and he compared himself living in Oxford to Tunsil. Unreal...not even a quality attempt to spin it. Denial all the way.

5 Star
06-29-2015, 05:58 PM
When immature people are backed into a corner, they start lashing out with emotional responses because they have no other recourse. Just picture a cornered raccoon in a trap - what happens when you go over there and start fiddling with it?

Let's look at some facts:

1) Player A is from a lower class family from Lake City, FL
2) Player A becomes a blue chip recruit and mysteriously chooses Ole Miss, a school with no connection to him, and no history of signing blue-chip out-of-state players, over long-time leaders Georgia and Alabama
3) Player A is arrested for domestic abuse/assault, and has a restraining order set against him
4) Player A's family is discovered to have moved from Lake City, FL to Oxford, MS, in a move that let's just say doesn't happen every day, or ever.

No reason to question anything here at all.

Coach34
06-29-2015, 05:59 PM
Said if Tunsil was white nobody would be questioning her owning a house in Oxford. When a caller called him out for injecting race where it had no business Cross freaked out. Matt was articulate as I`ve ever heard him in handling it. Cross is a typical TSUN weasel ..... and showed it.

Complete bullshit. If the parents of the QB from Shreveport that is committed to them have a house in Oxford and move there- I'll question that shit too

I know for a fact Big Softie comes from a family that struggled to make ends meet...Momma didnt have the money to have 2 homes

Churchill
06-29-2015, 06:53 PM
If Chad Kelly's parents or one of their other white out of state players had up and moved to Oxford out of nowhere- while both conveniently finding employment- then we'd be saying the exact same thing about them. Typical Cross trying to spin and deflect away from the fact that Tunsil's entire family somehow now live in Oxford.

That is exactly what Matt tried to tell the pompous ass but he was to far in by then. We need this kind of thing from those jerks once in a while lest we forget who we`re dealing with.

FlabLoser
06-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Cross was pissed enough that he bailed out of the next segment. He said "I don't want to do this". Wyatt was on him for being a whiner and a quitter and said "well hell then don't do it". Then they moved on to a Bob Costas topic.

Dawgcentral
06-29-2015, 07:07 PM
Funny how a rebel like Cross pulls the race card with no justification whatsoever. I really can't see how he doesn't know that's a complete stretch of his imagination.

Here's the scoop Richard. Unless you lose the Ole Miss label, you'll never have the moral ground to attack anyone on racism. You simply can't team up with those who are ticked off when they can't chant" The South Shall Rise Again", and at at the same time, maintain any sort of credibility when it comes to racism.

Clean your own room before telling others about their mess.

BulldogBear
06-29-2015, 07:29 PM
You know you're awfully close to uncovering something good when the Bears start getting this defensive and accusatory.

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O... and Bingo was his name-o

MSUDawg99
06-29-2015, 07:53 PM
Before I knew who Dick Cross was (like a month ago) cause I'd never listened to H2H, he was talkin about the Boo Ferriss award & he didn't even make one single mention about Boo being a former MSU player...just skipped right over that part. Just said he was a DSU coach. I was pissed! I tweeted Matt askin who the UM homer was. Needless to say I never got a response. Shocker! But I've not tuned in that suck show since. Fark that douche canoe!

IMissJack
06-29-2015, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=dawgoneyall;383263]just made an ass out of himself on Head To Head.

To give Matt credit he took Cross to task for implying State fans were racist for questioning Tunsil's mother living in Oxford.[/QUOTE

OM calling anyone at MSU racist is laughable... their self righteous indignation is a nice touch.

EAVdog
06-29-2015, 09:10 PM
Ole Miss folks used to make hay out of Baby Hansbrough's Momma moving to Starkville back when Stans was around. Was that reverse discrimination?

messageboardsuperhero
06-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Ole Miss folks used to make hay out of Baby Hansbrough's Momma moving to Starkville back when Stans was around. Was that reverse discrimination?

If Chris Jones's mom had gotten a job and bought a house in Starkville, you better believe they would have raised all kinds of hell... Hired PIs, looked into her financials, etc.

maroonmania
06-29-2015, 09:57 PM
When immature people are backed into a corner, they start lashing out with emotional responses because they have no other recourse. Just picture a cornered raccoon in a trap - what happens when you go over there and start fiddling with it?

Let's look at some facts:

1) Player A is from a lower class family from Lake City, FL
2) Player A becomes a blue chip recruit and mysteriously chooses Ole Miss, a school with no connection to him, and no history of signing blue-chip out-of-state players, over long-time leaders Georgia and Alabama
3) Player A is arrested for domestic abuse/assault, and has a restraining order set against him
4) Player A's family is discovered to have moved from Lake City, FL to Oxford, MS, in a move that let's just say doesn't happen every day, or ever.

No reason to question anything here at all.

Do you ever get the feeling that OM and all of their "network" dealings should come complete with Leslie Neilsen out front saying "Move along, move along, nothing to see here" while all of this crazy crap is going on with their recruits' and their families in the background?

Mutt the Hoople
06-30-2015, 07:07 AM
just made an ass out of himself on Head To Head.

To give Matt credit he took Cross to task for implying State fans were racist for questioning Tunsil's mother living in Oxford.

Big Dick projectin' again?

Jack Lambert
06-30-2015, 08:32 AM

Cross knows whats going on up there.

BossDawg
06-30-2015, 08:50 AM

And if I'm not mistaken he had either never visited UMiss and committed or he committed on his first visit to them...basically sight unseen either way. That's odd, very odd, in itself.

notsofarawaydawg
06-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Screw that show. I refuse to listen to the crap because of Cross and only because of that pompous jackass. I immediately turn it to another station when I get in my car to go home from work. Won't ever listen either. Love Matt to death but he'll have to do without me on this show. The Bears and Freezus have been caught with their hands in the honey jar again and now they are in full defensive mode.

BulldogBear
06-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Bump for Matt Wyatt

bonesknowstig
07-01-2015, 10:01 AM
LPNs in Florida make an average of $19.74 per hour.... the struggle is real. Yes, Desiree is a licensed LPN, and has been long before Ole Miss ever came into the picture.

Dawgcentral
07-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Caught about 30 minutes of the show this afternoon. Wyatt must be on vacation. No mention of the latest on Tunsil. Bored me to death with a segment on music they thought was inspiring on Fridays before a Saturday football weekend.

I guess if I had a longer commute I might have heard something worth listening to, but I doubt it. Cross does his best to avoid anything that might be damning to the Johnny Rebs. Hearing he got ticked off and walked away from the next segment (or was it the rest of the program?), is very telling. If you can't stand the heat....get away from my grill! :-)

TheRef
07-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Caught about 30 minutes of the show this afternoon. Wyatt must be on vacation. No mention of the latest on Tunsil. Bored me to death with a segment on music they thought was inspiring on Fridays before a Saturday football weekend.

I guess if I had a longer commute I might have heard something worth listening to, but I doubt it. Cross does his best to avoid anything that might be damning to the Johnny Rebs. Hearing he got ticked off and walked away from the next segment (or was it the rest of the program?), is very telling. If you can't stand the heat....get away from my grill! :-)

Matt was back at his parents' place.

archdog
07-02-2015, 10:50 AM
I'm liberal as all hell and I can't figure that one out.

Me too. I can find racism in most things even trivial, but I am drawing a blank here.

JDog13
07-02-2015, 12:34 PM
I saw a pic of Richard's wife on Twitter once. I don't think there is anything any of us could say to hurt his feelings. He's whenning.