PDA

View Full Version : Elitedawgs calls it yet aGAIN

Coach34
06-29-2015, 04:46 PM
Freezus the Snake Charmer got ahead of all this to "WintheSpin" and paint Big Softie as a hero

He lied when he said charges were filed against stepdad. Completely untrue as we see today. They are so damn predictable

Bothrops
06-29-2015, 05:00 PM
And conniving.

Master Blaster
06-29-2015, 06:12 PM
Freezus the Snake Charmer got ahead of all this to "WintheSpin" and paint Big Softie as a hero

He lied when he said charges were filed against stepdad. Completely untrue as we see today. They are so damn predictable

Might want to delete this thread. Came across twitter that tunsil has filled per the ledger and I beleive their reporter riley.

tireddawg
06-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Might want to delete this thread. Came across twitter that tunsil has filled per the ledger and I beleive their reporter riley.

Ain't deleting shit

FlabLoser
06-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Within an hour of being called out, Tunsils finally pressed charges against stepdad.

This is coincidentally similar to the time Ole Miss black-balled Bo Bounds for months, then back tracked after being called out by ED.

I doubt they're the same though.

Dawgcentral
06-29-2015, 06:21 PM
Tunsil hauled his ass out of the place for a reason. If I'm defending my Mom from an assault, I call the police while he's laying on the kitchen floor and tell them to come get this trash out of my momma's house.

This whole ordeal stinks.

Coach34
06-29-2015, 06:42 PM
Tunsil hauled his ass out of the place for a reason. If I'm defending my Mom from an assault, I call the police while he's laying on the kitchen floor and tell them to come get this trash out of my momma's house.

THIS all day

jalakin
06-29-2015, 07:09 PM

Where are you seeing he left the house after the ordeal? I'm asking be I haven't read that anywhere and would like to read it.

Dawgcentral
06-29-2015, 07:33 PM
I read that here in this forum. Sounded legit. But maybe since the police weren't call that night, he might have stood over the step-dad and told him about what he'd continue to do if he managed to get up.

fader2103
06-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Ole Miss should be saying the stepdad is the real hero. If he would of hit Big Softie then he would have gotten a career ending concussion or other injuries.

msstate7
06-29-2015, 07:48 PM

What charges could tunsil charge against stepdad. Isn't mom the only one that has reason to file charges?

MSUDawg99
06-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Did Tunsil turn himself in? If so, then yes he did in fact leave the house for that. If that's another Freezus hoax, then I got nothin.