PDA

View Full Version : Official Tunsil update

1bigdawg
06-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Update from Clarion Ledger:

Official confirmation: Stepfather did file charges against Tunsil

Officials say: No charges filed against stepfather

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/olemisssports/2015/06/29/laremy-tunsils-stepfather-has-filed-charges-after-fight/29465739

Coach34
06-29-2015, 01:51 PM
As long as Freezus is proud of him- it's ok

TheRef
06-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Made it an actual link so people could click on it if they wanted to read.

ShotgunDawg
06-29-2015, 01:55 PM
This an really interesting episode, and here is my latest questions:

Can Tunsil press charges against the stepdad for threatening his mother? and, if so, doesn't it just become a he said, she said?

I'm not sure what kind of charges Tunsil could press against the stepdad. Is it illegal for Tunsil to beat the hell out of the stepfather for verbally threatening the mom?

IDK, just trying to give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt & assuming that the story hasn't been doctored.

BeardoMSU
06-29-2015, 02:00 PM
for verbally threatening the mom?

A person in the know told me LT's stepdad was just yelling at his wife for overcooking his steak; no threats were made....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgAORdRUf4

maroonmania
06-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Update from Clarion Ledger:

Official confirmation: Stepfather did file charges against Tunsil

Officials say: No charges filed against stepfather

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/olemisssports/2015/06/29/laremy-tunsils-stepfather-has-filed-charges-after-fight/29465739

I listened to OM 247's David Johnson on Bill King this morning and all I got was that Tunsil was a hero for stepping into harm's way to protect his Mama and would be receiving a ticker tape parade and the key to the City of Oxford for his noble deed of beating the crap out of his Stepdad who was a grave threat to Mama Tunsil. I'm paraphrasing of course.

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2015, 02:08 PM
A person in the know told me LT's stepdad was just yelling at his wife for overcooking his steak; no threats were made....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgAORdRUf4

Woman, when I say I want my steak medium rare don't you bring me no steak medium well.

BulldogBear
06-29-2015, 02:08 PM
This an really interesting episode, and here is my latest questions:

Can Tunsil press charges against the stepdad for threatening his mother? and, if so, doesn't it just become a he said, she said?

I'm not sure what kind of charges Tunsil could press against the stepdad. Is it illegal for Tunsil to beat the hell out of the stepfather for verbally threatening the mom?
IDK, just trying to give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt & assuming that the story hasn't been doctored.

Yes

BeardoMSU
06-29-2015, 02:10 PM
Woman, when I say I want my steak medium rare don't you bring me no steak medium well.

Shit...I'd throw an elderly person down a flight of stairs for overcooking my steak***

Jack Lambert
06-29-2015, 02:13 PM
["Freeze said Saturday that Tunsil and his mother have pressed charges against Miller, although Lafayette County Justice Court officials could not confirm as of Monday afternoon."]

Freeze is full of it

codeDawg
06-29-2015, 02:13 PM
I could imagine a scenario different than this one where the person that had the shit beat out of them might have acted aggressively, but not in a criminal way. There would not be any charges to be filed in that case even if it were reported.

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2015, 02:20 PM
Like Chris Rock said...You know what they say, "There's no reason to ever hit a woman." Shit! There's a reason to hit everybody. You just don't do it. Shit, there's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. You just don't do it."

Jack Lambert
06-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Like Chris Rock said...You know what they say, "There's no reason to ever hit a woman." Shit! There's a reason to hit everybody. You just don't do it. Shit, there's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. You just don't do it."

I agree with you but if the skank is going after my wife or kids with a gun or knife, I am going to break her jaw.

BeardoMSU
06-29-2015, 02:25 PM

Maybe LT's stepdad was just giving her a good "shaking"?

http://ionegiantmag.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/a-capture9.gif?w=500&h=271

That's not assault, is it?***

BossDawg
06-29-2015, 02:36 PM
I listened to OM 247's David Johnson on Bill King this morning and all I got was that Tunsil was a hero for stepping into harm's way to protect his Mama and would be receiving a ticker tape parade and the key to the City of Oxford for his noble deed of beating the crap out of his Stepdad who was a grave threat to Mama Tunsil. I'm paraphrasing of course.

Ths UMiss fans are indeed going overboard with the "hero" stuff. Might as well dress him in fatigues, parachute the guy onto the square with a bunch of Rangers and pin a Purple Heart on him. Next thing you know the Tuohy's will be negotiating movie rights.

Jack Lambert
06-29-2015, 02:40 PM
Ths UMiss fans are indeed going overboard with the "hero" stuff. Might as well dress him in fatigues, parachute the guy onto the square with a bunch of Rangers and pin a Purple Heart on him. Next thing you know the Tuohy's will be negotiating movie rights.

I think Freeze needs to shut up. He could end up with egg on his face.

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2015, 02:46 PM
I think Freeze needs to shut up. He could end up with egg on his face.

It's the closest I could find with a quick search.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kWRGTQ7aovs/UV4ZxvzTuHI/AAAAAAAAFQk/DcXXCD8ODZM/s1600/beaveregg.jpg

shannondawg
06-29-2015, 03:18 PM
And I was wondering how I was going to spend time in this dead period til Sec Days kick off the season..

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-29-2015, 03:57 PM
LOL at dick cross on his high horse, funny coming from an "Ole Miss" guy. Now state fans are racist...

Coach34
06-29-2015, 04:08 PM
LOL at dick cross on his high horse, funny coming from an "Ole Miss" guy. Now state fans are racist...

whattttttttt????

messageboardsuperhero
06-29-2015, 04:31 PM

I have not seen any state fans say one thing even remotely pertaining to race at all.

fader2103
06-29-2015, 05:38 PM
No Tunsil can not sign charges for his mother. Unless she's unable to do so from a mental capabilities. Now she could sign charges for simple assault creating fear if there was a verbal threat made only if the person making the threat has the ability to carry out the threat by a reasonable means.

Dawgcentral
06-29-2015, 06:39 PM

Real men cook their own steak.

BeardoMSU
06-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Real men cook their own steak.

I'll let the skirt handle the skirt work****

Dawgcentral
06-29-2015, 07:19 PM
The grill is mine. She can make me a salad.