PDA

View Full Version : Tusk?

ShotgunDawg
06-29-2015, 09:41 AM
Tusk,

In an effort to find out if "everybody does it", I was curious how many Alabama player's families live in Tuscaloosa? Particularly players who aren't from the area.

Also, do you have any information on how many of Auburn's player's families live in Auburn?

To my knowledge, the only MSU players that have families that live in the Starkville area are Gabe Myles, who is from Starkville and Aeris Williams, who is from West Point. After that I'm tapped out, but I can't think of any MSU players who are from elsewhere, now have their family living in Starkville.

Of course, that could be explained by the Starkville not having a downtown square. Because that seems to be a big attraction to families these days***

TUSK
06-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Tusk,

In an effort to find out if "everybody does it", I was curious how many Alabama player's families live in Tuscaloosa? Particularly players who aren't from the area.

Also, do you have any information on how many of Auburn's player's families live in Auburn?

To my knowledge, the only MSU players that have families that live in the Starkville area are Gabe Myles, who is from Starkville and Aeris Williams, who is from West Point. After that I'm tapped out, but I can't think of any MSU players who are from elsewhere, now have their family living in Starkville.

Of course, that could be explained by the Starkville not having a downtown square. Because that seems to be a big attraction to families these days***

Dang, 'Gun, that kinda stuff is minor league... AU/UA would just cut a bigger "check" and lettem stay where they already live...

I'm not saying it isn't happening or hasn't happened at either program, but it's really not an efficient way to do it...

I couldn't imagine the freakin' nightmare Miss Collins would have been in Tuscaloosa... additionally, one's exposure is increased...

I'll dig around though, but I bet I come up with "nada"....

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2015, 10:00 AM
There must be a shortage of large duffel bags in Oxford.

ShotgunDawg
06-29-2015, 10:01 AM
I absolutely agree that having player's families living nearby would be more of a pain in the ass than just setting them up wherever they are from.

I wonder if some of these Ole Miss player's moms bring orange slices to practice?

Jack Lambert
06-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Tunsils mom might be disable or living on other goverment subsidies. If thats the case she can pretty much live where she wants.

Mjoelner34
06-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Freeze needs the mothers around to help coach. Remember, Lee Ann Tuohy turned a kid that couldn't walk and chew gum into an All-American.