PDA

View Full Version : Lebron fans

msstate7
06-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Where does he end up this time?

Dallas_Dawg
06-28-2015, 08:13 PM
Not necessarily a "Lebron fan" but love watching him play. he says he is going back to Cleveland. Think I read somewhere that the CBA is much more money for the players starting next year so I think he's just going to negotiate more money. He is probably gonna make sure they get K Love or someone similar to sign.

starkvegasdawg
06-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Guess we find out at the next prime time selection special.

SDDawg
06-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Stays with Cavs, just keeping them motivated to put together the right roster for next season. There could be some cap/luxury tax implications as well.

Rayburn8
06-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Cavs

ScottH
06-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Staying in Cleveland. Will sign another 2 year deal with one year opt out. And maybe one more after that.

Setting up for a 35mm year in two or three years when caps go up as rights fees go up.(I assume TV rights).

***By my posting this answer, please don't assume i know anything about the NBA. The channel on at the airport earlier today was ESPN.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-28-2015, 09:04 PM
He's staying in Cleveland. To maximize his earning potential he has to opt out.

BulldogDX55
06-28-2015, 09:27 PM
He is probably gonna make sure they get K Love or someone similar to sign.

Last I heard on CBS sports radio a few days ago was that K Love might go elsewhere. I am sure that Lebron can bring in someone just as good though.

BeardoMSU
06-28-2015, 09:37 PM
Last I heard on CBS sports radio a few days ago was that K Love might go elsewhere. I am sure that Lebron can bring in someone just as good though.

With as well as Mozgov and Tristan played, especially on D, they might be better off letting Love walk..that would free up money to get another shooter or two, plus a big. I'm not huge on Love anyways. He's a good rebounder and shooter, but is pretty terrible on D.