PDA

View Full Version : SDS top 5 SEC passing offenses of 2015

Coach34
06-28-2015, 02:29 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/projecting-secs-top-5-passing-offenses-2015/

yet- we are going to finish 7th in the West huh?

ShotgunDawg
06-28-2015, 02:35 PM
These idiots don't know a piece of sh*t from a shoelace.

Can someone explain to me how it is possible that we should basically have one of the best offenses in the SEC yet will finish 7th in the West?

That's about like saying the St Louis Cardinals will score among the most runs in MLB but finish in last place of their division.

Sure, scoring point doesn't guarantee you to finish in 1st place, but it damn sure sets a floor that is very difficult to go below.

MedDawg
06-28-2015, 02:48 PM

Can someone explain to me how it is possible that we should basically have one of the best offenses in the SEC yet will finish 7th in the West?

That's about like saying the St Louis Cardinals will score among the most runs in MLB but finish in last place of their division.

Sure, scoring point doesn't guarantee you to finish in 1st place, but it damn sure sets a floor that is very difficult to go below.

State was #23 in the country (8th in the SEC, 5th in the SEC West) last year in scoring defense, too.

BulldogBear
06-28-2015, 02:49 PM

The explanation is when you don't/can't play defense. They obviously have us confused with that other school that wears maroon and white.

DancingRabbit
06-28-2015, 03:21 PM
State was #23 in the country (8th in the SEC, 5th in the SEC West) last year in scoring defense, too.

In conference games, which are typically a more accurate barometer, MSU was 6th in the SEC in scoring defense.

SDDawg
06-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Dear SDS:

http://www.thegreathowie.com/Photos1/ShitFromShinola.jpg

CadaverDawg
06-28-2015, 06:56 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/projecting-secs-top-5-passing-offenses-2015/

yet- we are going to finish 7th in the West huh?

Is anybody else as pumped as I am that Shumpert is only a Redshirt Freshman?**

I think it's funny in the comments where OM people think they belong in the top 5. Do they realize just how horrible their offense was in games that mattered last year? And that was with a veteran QB. But now Machine Gun Kelly is going to come in and go Johnny Manziel out of Juco? Please.

SDDawg
06-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Is anybody else as pumped as I am that Shumpert is only a Redshirt Freshman?**

I think it's funny in the comments where OM people think they belong in the top 5. Do they realize just how horrible their offense was in games that mattered last year? And that was with a veteran QB. But now Machine Gun Kelly is going to come in and go Johnny Manziel out of Juco? Please.

Those 3 points against TCU turned them into true believers. **