PDA

View Full Version : So where do Ole Miss player's families work in Oxford?

ShotgunDawg
06-27-2015, 06:35 PM
This is a far more interesting aspect to the Tunsil story than him hitting someone who wasn't a female.

Off the top of my head, I can remember Epps' mom getting a job in Oxford, apparently someone in Tunsil's family got a job in Oxford, & Shea Patterson's brother works for the football office.

Where does Kimchee's family work?

Are there any other player's families that work in Oxford that aren't from anywhere near Oxford?

For example, if a player is from South Panola or even DeSoto county, I don't believe it's a big deal, but if a kid is from out of state or a some distance away from Oxford that isn't commutable, then I think it raises eyebrows.

So, does any have any dope on this?

msstate7
06-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Any aspiring investigative journalists here? This would be a good project

SDDawg
06-27-2015, 06:49 PM
They don't, don't be ridiculous.

ShotgunDawg
06-27-2015, 06:49 PM
On the other board, someone said some of them get jobs at the Winchester Plant

http://www.winchester.com/companyinfo/careers/Pages/Careers.aspx

Coach34
06-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Koolio Moore had a family member get a job there

ShotgunDawg
06-27-2015, 07:00 PM

Coach, do these families commute from their current home, or do they live in Oxford?

SDDawg
06-27-2015, 07:01 PM

Who punches the time cards? **

ShotgunDawg
06-27-2015, 07:06 PM
I wonder if Big K would be interested in building a plant in starkville?

mparkerfd20
06-27-2015, 07:11 PM
A more relevant question would be: where do they draw a paycheck from?

Skydawg1
06-27-2015, 07:42 PM
This is a far more interesting aspect to the Tunsil story than him hitting someone who wasn't a female.

Off the top of my head, I can remember Epps' mom getting a job in Oxford, apparently someone in Tunsil's family got a job in Oxford, & Shea Patterson's brother works for the football office.

Where does Kimchee's family work?

Are there any other player's families that work in Oxford that aren't from anywhere near Oxford?

For example, if a player is from South Panola or even DeSoto county, I don't believe it's a big deal, but if a kid is from out of state or a some distance away from Oxford that isn't commutable, then I think it raises eyebrows.

So, does any have any dope on this?Didn't Kimdashian's father get a job at UMC?

Todd4State
06-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Didn't Kimdashian's father get a job at UMC?

No. After it came out a lot of employees complained and it was squashed.

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2015, 08:02 PM
When exactly did they move to Oxford? The domestic violence thing will go away for sure but how and when did they wind up in Oxford? That is way more interesting football wise.

Skydawg1
06-27-2015, 08:09 PM
No. After it came out a lot of employees complained and it was squashed.

Ah.

Homedawg
06-27-2015, 08:26 PM
Channing ward. The list is endless. The NCAA is blind it doesn't matter.

Todd4State
06-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Coach, do these families commute from their current home, or do they live in Oxford?

I'm pretty sure they live in Oxford. All it takes is one alum who is a homebuilder or owns properties and is willing to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the deal is they let them sell their house and get all of the equity out of it. That's probably at least 100K right there on the low end- and it's legal.

Todd4State
06-27-2015, 08:53 PM
Channing ward. The list is endless. The NCAA is blind it doesn't matter.

Here's what's funny to me- when MSU fans bring it up, at first they'll say- "So? Learn to play the game you redneck leghumpers."

And then we start doing it and they get pissed off about it.

Mjoelner34
06-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Bail bondsmen.