PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Gunter to Arkansas

MSUDawg99
06-24-2015, 11:22 AM
I know some on here think it's ok....no loss. Others I think wanted him. He wasn't goin to State though if his family hated State as much as it's been stated on here the couple times I saw it.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-24-2015, 11:25 AM
Good fit for him.

hailmari
06-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Good for him. I'm not sure why he's been mentioned here so much to be honest.

Jacksondevildog
06-24-2015, 11:52 AM
I agree that he wasn't coming to MSU. Freezus will flip him in the 11th hour if he has a big senior year and claim some sort of victory. He has family or really close relatives that post on the Spirit. There was zero chance that he would end up in Starkville.

Drugdog
06-24-2015, 12:52 PM
I'm telling you even though it didn't matter, State was his second choice. Great kid. His dad is very proud of him. Wish him all the best.

Jack Lambert
06-24-2015, 12:59 PM
6'6" and 230. He will be 245 to 250 by his sop year. I think he is more suited for Arkansas. Also I don't think Ole Miss will try to flip him until he gets two more stars by his name.

Johnson85
06-24-2015, 01:17 PM
6'6" and 230. He will be 245 to 250 by his sop year. I think he is more suited for Arkansas. Also I don't think Ole Miss will try to flip him until he gets two more stars by his name.

So what is he? a tight end?

Jack Lambert
06-24-2015, 01:59 PM
So what is he? a tight end?

I am almost certain he is. rivals has him as a 2stars.

Thick
06-24-2015, 06:31 PM
I'm telling you even though it didn't matter, State was his second choice. Great kid. His dad is very proud of him. Wish him all the best.

We are second because he has 2 SEC offers. If OM offers we will be third on his list, and so on, you get where I'm going.

Todd4State
06-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Good for him. I'm not sure why he's been mentioned here so much to be honest.

Paul wrote an article about him after we offered and it sounded like he was about to commit. And then people started to tell the truth of the situation.

I think it probably would have been Sean Rawlings 2.0.

Drugdog
06-24-2015, 07:49 PM
We are second because he has 2 SEC offers. If OM offers we will be third on his list, and so on, you get where I'm going.

Maybe, but his dad told me the Bears were third. I believe him.

Original48
06-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Paul wrote an article about him after we offered and it sounded like he was about to commit. And then people started to tell the truth of the situation.

I think it probably would have been Sean Rawlings 2.0.
BING..GO. Used the exact terminology with some people. But that was before Arkansas offered. He was gone when that happened. State being his only SEC offer is THE ONLY way he would have signed.

RealHastings
06-24-2015, 08:27 PM
He will probably end up being an okay, not great, but okay player. I was actually sorta hoping OM would burn a scholly on him. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me when they inevitably miss out on some of the bigger name recruits that they flip him at the last hour to try to win the press conference and save grace.

Todd4State
06-24-2015, 08:40 PM
He will probably end up being an okay, not great, but okay player. I was actually sorta hoping OM would burn a scholly on him. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me when they inevitably miss out on some of the bigger name recruits that they flip him at the last hour to try to win the press conference and save grace.

I don't know- they have two TE's committed already and they're not dropping Cooley. I guess they might drop Gabe Angel, but I doubt it.

I take it that they were trying to gray shirt him and basically see if they could essentially get him to "walk-on" on a Matt Luke scholarship from a booster. Plus, it would have pushed him back to Jack Walker's class which might have helped with him at least in their mind.

Some of their legacies and guys that grew up Ole Miss fans are willing to "walk-on" to help the team out.