PDA

View Full Version : P.Diddy is a idiot and this proves it.

Jack Lambert
06-22-2015, 10:58 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/22/p-diddy-arrested-after-fight-with-ucla-football-coach-1834637401/?intcmp=latestnews

I didn't know his son played College Football.

BeardoMSU
06-22-2015, 11:06 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/22/p-diddy-arrested-after-fight-with-ucla-football-coach-1834637401/?intcmp=latestnews

I didn't know his son played College Football.

Not too smart on his part, lol.

I got 10 quid this is how the discussion started...
http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/diddy-get-greek.gif?w=500&h=245

SDDawg
06-22-2015, 11:08 PM
East Coast vs. West Coast

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5EPAWWfsYUM/UeW3YJYpE9I/AAAAAAAACsM/BKcanmo7pfI/s1600/East+Coast+VS+West+Coast+Hip-Hop.jpg

BeardoMSU
06-22-2015, 11:10 PM
East Coast vs. West Coast

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5EPAWWfsYUM/UeW3YJYpE9I/AAAAAAAACsM/BKcanmo7pfI/s1600/East+Coast+VS+West+Coast+Hip-Hop.jpg

I'll take the westside any day of the week.

missouridawg
06-23-2015, 07:42 AM

You sure about that? The East Coast could field a pretty decent offensive line with a few those there.

In a gun fight, I'd take the West Coast for sure... but a fist-fight? Give me BIG and Big Pun. Those guys will be able to absorb some damage.

AlSwearengen
06-23-2015, 09:39 AM

You can take both sides and I won't lose any sleep.

AlSwearengen
06-23-2015, 09:43 AM
I didn't realize that Snoop Dogs son played for ucla as well. I just assumed that he had signed on with usc since snoop was such a big usc fan.

CrookedLetta
06-23-2015, 11:53 AM
"An" idiot***

TrapGame
06-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Mo money, mo problems.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-23-2015, 01:35 PM

Why, were they more vigilant in their cries for love and peace?

drunkernhelldawg
06-23-2015, 01:44 PM
He's gotta be the dumbest mf'er in the history of polyester.

Dawg61
06-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Five charges including three charges of assault with a deadly weapon (a kettle ball) and yet nobody was hurt. Seems a little excessive. $150,000 bond when nobody got hurt. Wtf? LAPD is stealing money again. Civil forfeiture labeled "assault with a deadly weapon" this time.

Jack Lambert
06-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Five charges including three charges of assault with a deadly weapon (a kettle ball) and yet nobody was hurt. Seems a little excessive. $150,000 bond when nobody got hurt. Wtf? LAPD is stealing money again. Civil forfeiture labeled "assault with a deadly weapon" this time.

I am hard on California and I don't give their population much cred but one thing California does is inforce laws and they come down hard if you are convicted. Now many of their judges are whimp and go easy on famous people but they do have tough laws and they take that 3 Strikes you out law seriously.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/20142.htm

Dawg61
06-23-2015, 02:34 PM
I am hard on California and I don't give their population much cred but one thing California does is inforce laws and they come down hard if you are convicted. Now many of their judges are whimp and go easy on famous people but they do have tough laws and they take that 3 Strikes you out law seriously.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/20142.htm

Isn't bond 10% of the actual fine? So P. Diddy is facing having to pay $1.5 MILLION dollars to the California court system when nobody was injured. How is this not legalized stealing? Open your eyes America our country's police force and courts have figured out how to steal money from everyone. P. Diddy is the latest victim.

Jack Lambert
06-23-2015, 02:39 PM
Isn't bond 10% of the actual fine? So P. Diddy is facing having to pay $1.5 MILLION dollars to the California court system when nobody was injured. How is this not legalized stealing? Open your eyes America our country's police force and courts have figured out how to steal money from everyone. P. Diddy is the latest victim.

Thats a state law so it could vary a little. I think Mississippi is 10% of 10%. The bail bondman puts up 10% and you put up 10% of that. I think that how it works in Mississippi.

I have never been arrested. My one time to go to jail I was let out of the drunk tank the next morning with the understanding, "No Harm, No foul". I wasn't drunk, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Dawg61
06-23-2015, 03:02 PM
Thats a state law so it could vary a little. I think Mississippi is 10% of 10%. The bail bondman puts up 10% and you put up 10% of that. I think that how it works in Mississippi.

I have never been arrested. My one time to go to jail I was let out of the drunk tank the next morning with the understanding, "No Harm, No foul". I wasn't drunk, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Maybe his fine is ONLY $150,000 but that still has three more zeroes attached to it than it should. Again, nobody was injured. So he basically had a screaming match with the S&C coach for screaming at his son and he picked up a kettle ball during the argument. Sure P. Diddy can afford $150,000 so who cares right? Wrong. This is just another example of civil forfeiture. This is our own police and courts that we all trust in to be fair but they aren't. They are getting rich by stealing. Thousands and thousands of examples of this are going on right now.

http://youtu.be/3kEpZWGgJks

drunkernhelldawg
06-23-2015, 03:11 PM
Maybe his fine is ONLY $150,000 but that still has three more zeroes attached to it than it should. Again, nobody was injured. So he basically had a screaming match with the S&C coach for screaming at his son and he picked up a kettle ball during the argument. Sure P. Diddy can afford $150,000 so who cares right? Wrong. This is just another example of civil forfeiture. This is our own police and courts that we all trust in to be fair but they aren't. They are getting rich by stealing. Thousands and thousands of examples of this are going on right now.

You're right, but the police and sheriffs use the hell out of the money they steal. They are politically powerful. Therefore, nothing is done to amend the forfeiture laws even though it's been an outrage for the last thirty or forty years. It's something I agree with conservatives on: Once you start a program that benefits a certain group, you'll have hell getting rid of it even if it's obvious that the program or law is a huge mistake.

BulldogBear
06-23-2015, 03:22 PM

You are probably right in that fine may be excessive, but not really much. Don't threaten me with a kettlebell if you don't want to get very seriously hurt or killed. That is not something to just say "oh nobody got hurt." 17 that.

ETA: Not defending L.A. county or city just attempting to make point about taking what he did with the seriousness it deserves.

Vinsanity
06-23-2015, 06:12 PM
I didn't realize that Snoop Dogs son played for ucla as well. I just assumed that he had signed on with usc since snoop was such a big usc fan.

That's news to me also. I would have guessed USC or Oregon but definitely not UCLA

sandwolf
06-23-2015, 11:04 PM

This is not civil forfeiture or a fine. Bond is put up to get you out of jail until your court date and then returned when you show up for court. Now if you don't have the money to put up the full bond by yourself, then you can pay a bail bondsman 10% of the bond and he will put up the full amount for you.....then when you show up for court, he gets his money back and keeps your 10% which is how he makes his money.

This is how I understand it anyway.

Dawg61
06-24-2015, 12:35 AM
This is not civil forfeiture or a fine. Bond is put up to get you out of jail until your court date and then returned when you show up for court. Now if you don't have the money to put up the full bond by yourself, then you can pay a bail bondsman 10% of the bond and he will put up the full amount for you.....then when you show up for court, he gets his money back and keeps your 10% which is how he makes his money.

This is how I understand it anyway.

I'm not talking about the bond. The fine is extremely excessive. $150,000. That's the civil forfeiture. Where do you think the $150,000 goes? To the LAPD and the court. LA has just robbed P. Diddy and it won't ever be reported like that.

shannondawg
06-24-2015, 07:59 AM
They set his bond at 150K , and I seriously doubt that he had to use a bail bondsman. He should have sufficient capital to put up. A fine if any will be levied when he goes to court and if he skips, he forfeits the 150K . Nothing has changed hands. His only expense so far, I recon would be to his high priced lawyer (s).

sandwolf
06-24-2015, 10:54 AM
I'm not talking about the bond. The fine is extremely excessive. $150,000. That's the civil forfeiture. Where do you think the $150,000 goes? To the LAPD and the court. LA has just robbed P. Diddy and it won't ever be reported like that.

The linked article does not specify a fine......only a bail amount. Bail is not a fine and it is not a civil forfeiture.

MSUMatt
06-24-2015, 02:42 PM
With respect, the guy he hit is equally the idiot. Didnt even know that guy got a job after the stunt he pulled with the Jets kneeing the dolphin player

Jack Lambert
06-24-2015, 02:45 PM
They set his bond at 150K , and I seriously doubt that he had to use a bail bondsman. He should have sufficient capital to put up. A fine if any will be levied when he goes to court and if he skips, he forfeits the 150K . Nothing has changed hands. His only expense so far, I recon would be to his high priced lawyer (s).

He might have used one just to work on his street cred.