PDA

View Full Version : Does this get you excited?

ShotgunDawg
06-18-2015, 10:19 PM
With the announcement of the LSU game time today, my excitement has officially started to build. With the game time, we are now able to day dream about how much fun Saturday night in David Wade will be. In that excitement, I started looking for some good Davis Wade memories and came across this from last year. The energy in the stadium that day was incredible & I suspect the LSU game will be every bit as good as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxWffKV-OY

sandwolf
06-18-2015, 10:47 PM
With the announcement of the LSU game time today, my excitement has officially started to build. With the game time, we are now able to day dream about how much fun Saturday night in David Wade will be. In that excitement, I started looking for some good Davis Wade memories and came across this from last year. The energy in the stadium that day was incredible & I suspect the LSU game will be every bit as good as this.

Yep, the energy in the stadium for both the A&M and the Auburn games was absolutely incredible......those were probably my proudest moments as an MSU fan.

Prior to last season, the 2010 Arkansas game was the best atmosphere that I had experienced at Davis Wade.....that game was a night game, and it didn't hold a candle to those two day games last year. So yes, I am busting at the seams to experience that atmosphere on September 12th.

BossDawg
06-19-2015, 01:59 AM
Another thing that's nice is pausing the video immediately as it starts and getting a birds eye view of a stadium that actually looks damn nice and is no longer an embarrassment.

MSUDawg99
06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
CHEETAH WITH THE FUMBLE RECOVERY!!!!! I'm watching this game as if it's just now happening...slamming my hand on my desk & gettin mad at the computer. Yeah. Welp. Happy Maroon Friday.

MSUDawg99
06-19-2015, 09:33 AM
Yeah all those emotions are coming flooding back. Beats anything I've ever seen or experienced.

TheRef
06-19-2015, 09:35 AM
I remember jumping around and yelling in the rain. Not even caring about the rain or what it was getting on. That stadium was exactly what it was intended to be that day, loud and insane.

shoeless joe
06-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Yep, the energy in the stadium for both the A&M and the Auburn games was absolutely incredible......those were probably my proudest moments as an MSU fan.

Prior to last season, the 2010 Arkansas game was the best atmosphere that I had experienced at Davis Wade.....that game was a night game, and it didn't hold a candle to those two day games last year. So yes, I am busting at the seams to experience that atmosphere on September 12th.

When we made the 4th down stop early in A&M game it was the single loudest moment I've ever heard in that stadium.

MSUDawg99
06-19-2015, 09:42 AM
And Justin Cox with that INT at the goal line. Dayum!

5 Star
06-19-2015, 09:54 AM
Yes, was just thinking about this. What a day September 12 is going to be. All day long tailgating, some pretty decent games during the day to follow (Georgia/Vanderbilt at 2:30 and Oklahoma/Tennessee at 5:00), but nothing so good you can't miss.

Biggest decision is what type of whiskey. And no matter what happens the rest of the year, that day, at least up until kickoff, will be glorious.

I seen it dawg
06-19-2015, 03:11 PM
Hope I'm somewhat coherent by then. The buildup is going to be slightly intense...

MSUDawg99
06-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Hope I'm somewhat coherent by then. The buildup is going to be slightly intense...

D-I-T-T-O! I'm worried I won't remember the game. Pacing myself will be the name of the game.