PDA

View Full Version : OOB show

msstate7
06-18-2015, 07:36 AM
Guest (missed his name) thinks Dak will be even better this year. Says he's most complete qb in country. Comparing him to donavon Mcnabb.

Edited... David Morris, www.qbcountry.com

LC Dawg
06-18-2015, 07:56 AM
Guest (missed his name) thinks Dak will be even better this year. Says he's most complete qb in country. Comparing him to donavon Mcnabb.

I thought that name was familiar so I looked it up. He is a former Ole Miss qb so this is akin to blaspheme. I wonder if Dak has trained with him.

msstate7
06-18-2015, 08:02 AM
I thought that name was familiar so I looked it up. He is a former Ole Miss qb so this is akin to blaspheme. I wonder if Dak has trained with him.

He worked with dak last season at manning passing academy

msstatelp1
06-18-2015, 08:59 AM

I really hope Dak Is better than McNabb.

msstate7
06-18-2015, 09:06 AM

I'd settle for as good any day of the week.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-18-2015, 09:14 AM

If Dak turns out to have the career that McNabb had we should all pray for that right now.

msstate7
06-18-2015, 09:22 AM
If Dak turns out to have the career that McNabb had we should all pray for that right now.

Yep. Wasn't Mcnabb completion % leader his senior year at Syracuse? Mcnabb was pretty dang good

Ifyouonlyknew
06-18-2015, 09:31 AM
3x Big East POY in college & then a 6x Pro Bowler in the NFL. I'm sure Dak is praying & hoping for a career as long & successful as McNabb's.

Bullsy
06-18-2015, 06:50 PM
They worked together last year. Morris came on the OOB show last year and said Dak was the best QB at the M**ning passing academy.