PDA

View Full Version : Vegas better be glad that "Calling Pitches" isn't a live betting event...

RougeDawg
06-16-2015, 07:35 PM
RougeDawg bank would have been established after just a few weekends of watching college baseball. It's too easy. The bigs are a little bit trickier because of the advanced scouting and better in game adjustments, but one can figure out what a pitcher it trying to do, after a few hitters. Why are these hitters having so much trouble figuring out what's coming, especially when down in the count? It's not Rocker Surgery.

We will see how well Vandy can adjust because the TCU guy is as easy to read as a Dr. Seuss children's book. They should rip him a new one 2nd time through lineup.

ETA: That 2 strike slider isn't even starting out in position to be a strike when it crosses the plate. They should be recognizing the red spinning dot, release location and flight of ball to lay off of that and make him bring it up.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 07:36 PM
Why aren't you playing on TV...

RougeDawg
06-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Why aren't you playing on TV...

So are you saying every person who's ever managed a winning team, played in the Bigs? Are you saying You yourself Dan Mullen could not possibly know the game of football because he never played in the NFL, or past college? Please think before posting. One does not have to be inducted into the hall of fame to understand the intricacies of a game.

Have you been watching? Have you learned through observation the TCU pitcher's "out pitch"? Has the TCU pitcher changed his pitch selection? Have the Vandy hitters made the adjustments to look slider away, especially when behind in the count? Why do they have 11 k's swinging and missing on sliders below the knees? Like I said, not Rocket Surgery, just simple observation, memory, and logic. And as I stated inning one this is what he wanted to do and has continued to do.

Eta. To answer your question, 3 major injuries that sidelined me major parts of 2 of 3 college seasons, led me to understand the chances of retiring by 50 was much more attainable by selecting a demanding career field, as opposed to continuing a slim shot chance of making it to bigs.

messageboardsuperhero
06-16-2015, 09:11 PM
RougeDawg bank would have been established after just a few weekends of watching college baseball. It's too easy. The bigs are a little bit trickier because of the advanced scouting and better in game adjustments, but one can figure out what a pitcher it trying to do, after a few hitters. Why are these hitters having so much trouble figuring out what's coming, especially when down in the count? It's not Rocker Surgery.

We will see how well Vandy can adjust because the TCU guy is as easy to read as a Dr. Seuss children's book. They should rip him a new one 2nd time through lineup.

ETA: That 2 strike slider isn't even starting out in position to be a strike when it crosses the plate. They should be recognizing the red spinning dot, release location and flight of ball to lay off of that and make him bring it up.

Not everyone can be a baseball genius like RougeDawg on Elitedawgs.com. You should write a book so that maybe everyone else involved in the game of baseball can get just a little glimpse into your brilliant mind. Maybe a small bit of your knowledge could rub off on the rest of us.

RougeDawg
06-16-2015, 09:12 PM
And Wiel finally gets ahead in count 2-1, which causes pitcher to elevate slider.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 09:12 PM
But with your infinite knowledge of hitting and knowing every pitch that's coming because of your acumen....

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 09:14 PM
And Wiel finally gets ahead in count 2-1, which causes pitcher to elevate slider.

Watch it again. It was inner half and down. He blew the front side open with his dogshit softball swing and dropped the head on it. And he's strong as shit.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 09:17 PM
So are you saying every person who's ever managed a winning team, played in the Bigs? Are you saying You yourself Dan Mullen could not possibly know the game of football because he never played in the NFL, or past college? Please think before posting. One does not have to be inducted into the hall of fame to understand the intricacies of a game.

Have you been watching? Have you learned through observation the TCU pitcher's "out pitch"? Has the TCU pitcher changed his pitch selection? Have the Vandy hitters made the adjustments to look slider away, especially when behind in the count? Why do they have 11 k's swinging and missing on sliders below the knees? Like I said, not Rocket Surgery, just simple observation, memory, and logic. And as I stated inning one this is what he wanted to do and has continued to do.

Eta. To answer your question, 3 major injuries that sidelined me major parts of 2 of 3 college seasons, led me to understand the chances of retiring by 50 was much more attainable by selecting a demanding career field, as opposed to continuing a slim shot chance of making it to bigs.

You type too much for me to read all that. You're not down in Smittys class but I'll tell you what I told him... You give each of us the same players and I'd wear your ass out with coaching. Now write me an essay.

RougeDawg
06-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Not everyone can be a baseball genius like RougeDawg on Elitedawgs.com. You should write a book so that maybe everyone else involved in the game of baseball can get just a little glimpse into your brilliant mind. Maybe a small bit of your knowledge could rub off on the rest of us.

How about maybe some of you clowns think before calling someone out when what they post comes to fruition season after season, simply because you cannot comprehend and/or fathom baseball knowledge deeper than white round ball, round bat, throw, catct, hit. Eberyone is quick to throw stones yet cannot provide refutable evidence. Pardon me for attempting to explain To everyone over the years, how to call pitches, plays, etc, based on pitcher hitter and situation. Most people on here are so quick to make ignorant posts in attempts of trying to refute someone who brings very in depth baseball knowledge, that they fail to attempt to understand and comprehend what is being presented.

This thread is a perfect example of trying to explain something. To which all responses are ignorant attacks that further prove most posters here choose not to process the gist of a post nor watch the proof on their own television, all the while focusing their efforts to attempt to discredit the OP.

I truly hope you are simply stirring the pot, and are not truly incapable of reading the OP, turning your television to ESPN and observing what was explained. Have we come to that as a fan base? I sure hope not.

RougeDawg
06-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Watch it again. It was inner half and down. He blew the front side open with his dogshit softball swing and dropped the head on it. And he's strong as shit.

Please tells you are 3 sheets to the wind. The ball was middle thigh, inside corner. Since you don't have the ability to refer to OP, it references 2 strike sliders below the knees, of which never started out in the strike zone. One's logic would emply the difference between the two pitches.

Since you want to recall previous posts from me, who's swing have I said all year is pretty close to perfect?? Oh that's right you cannot remember Past last week. Go back and search where I specified which Vandy hitters had perfect swings. Plus his hands forced his swing open. Another topic you would have picked up on, should you Recall my earlier posts plus have the comprehension skills greater than a 9th grader.

Selective memory and lack of common sense is a theme I've picked up of yours.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 09:38 PM
Nevermind I was wrong. You are in Smittys class.

messageboardsuperhero
06-16-2015, 09:40 PM
How about maybe some of you clowns think before calling someone out when what they post comes to fruition season after season, simply because you cannot comprehend and/or fathom baseball knowledge deeper than white round ball, round bat, throw, catct, hit. Eberyone is quick to throw stones yet cannot provide refutable evidence. Pardon me for attempting to explain To everyone over the years, how to call pitches, plays, etc, based on pitcher hitter and situation. Most people on here are so quick to make ignorant posts in attempts of trying to refute someone who brings very in depth baseball knowledge, that they fail to attempt to understand and comprehend what is being presented.

This thread is a perfect example of trying to explain something. To which all responses are ignorant attacks that further prove most posters here choose not to process the gist of a post nor watch the proof on their own television, all the while focusing their efforts to attempt to discredit the OP.

I truly hope you are simply stirring the pot, and are not truly incapable of reading the OP, turning your television to ESPN and observing what was explained. Have we come to that as a fan base? I sure hope not.

LOL, that's exactly what I was doing. I have no problem with you posting what you know about baseball- I actually like some of your posts.

It's your pretentious, know-it-all attitude that bugs the shit out of people.

engie
06-16-2015, 09:40 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/87b39cf9312c0fb1985efe958950bc98/tumblr_mzt4mbqRX51tpabkto2_500.gif

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 09:47 PM
If you have to tell people how much you know then well....

Really Clark?
06-16-2015, 09:50 PM
Please tells you are 3 sheets to the wind. The ball was middle thigh, inside corner. Since you don't have the ability to refer to OP, it references 2 strike sliders below the knees, of which never started out in the strike zone. One's logic would emply the difference between the two pitches.

Since you want to recall previous posts from me, who's swing have I said all year is pretty close to perfect?? Oh that's right you cannot remember Past last week. Go back and search where I specified which Vandy hitters had perfect swings. Plus his hands forced his swing open. Another topic you would have picked up on, should you Recall my earlier posts plus have the comprehension skills greater than a 9th grader.

Selective memory and lack of common sense is a theme I've picked up of yours.

I'm actually going to partially agree with you. His slider was getting up as evident by the double that got him pulled. But that has as much to do with him getting tired as anything. Also, his fastball and slider release are very similar at location. So initially it does look higher in the zone and is effective cutting down a little more than normal. The only thing I'm going to contradict you on slightly tonight is while you did post liking Vandy hitters, Weil I know does two things you don't like at stance with his elbows out away from the body and higher than you normally like.

Just cut the condescending attitude and people can take your posts better. You are NOT the only person with knowledge or as hard as it is for you to believe, more knowledge than you.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Lol nice hacks wiel. Great mechanics there. Blow the front side wide open

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 10:04 PM
I was wrong on pitch location is was thigh high and barely inner half. Buuutttttt to say his hands forced his swing open? Where the hell that come from? His leg kick whch is terrible by the way makes him pull his front hip open which he did on the home run. The hands chase after it which is why he pulls off everything. You make a mistake on the inner half he can pummel it. This guy will have a great slow pitch softball career.

CadaverDawg
06-16-2015, 10:11 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif