PDA

View Full Version : Rank 2015 away games in order of most to least confident....

DistrictDawg92
06-16-2015, 06:09 PM
1. USM- Why did we even agree to play there?
2. TAMU- they should be improved from last year, but this is one we should win.
3. Auburn- we will be coming off a game against NW State. Seems as if each of the last 5 games against Auburn came down to one play, I don't see why 2015 will be any different.
4. Arkansas- With their stingy defense and physical offense they will be a tough win for anyone, especially on the road and considering our record in the state of Arkansas, it's gonna tough to leave Fayetteville with a W.
5. Mizzou- These guys just find a way to win. We haven't got to play them since they have entered the SEC and that puts us at a disadvantage. They have quietly made it to the SEC championship game 2 out of their 3 years in the SEC, I truly believe this may be our toughest game overall, just don't have a good feeling about it at all.

Smitty
06-16-2015, 06:29 PM
USM
Missouri
A&M
Arkansas
Auburn

BeardoMSU
06-16-2015, 06:48 PM
USM
Missouri
A&M
Arkansas
Auburn

I'd switch Mizz and A&m, but I definitely agree about having Ark and Aub at the end. Those are going to be tough to win, but if we do....look out.

smootness
06-16-2015, 07:03 PM
USM
Missouri
A&M
Arkansas
Auburn

This is my list.

DistrictDawg92
06-16-2015, 07:16 PM
Mizzou, Arky and Auburn are pretty much interchangeable in my opinion. I think yall are seriously underestimating Mizzou, but then again everyone does. A&M needs another year before they begin to scare me.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2015, 07:30 PM
State wins sec west

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Mizzou, Arky and Auburn are pretty much interchangeable in my opinion. I think yall are seriously underestimating Mizzou, but then again everyone does.

Plus it's on a Thursday night which doesn't help things.

BeardoMSU
06-16-2015, 07:35 PM
State wins sec west

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/FiercelyNormal/H50/Like-this-guy.gif

BulldogBear
06-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Uzum
TAMU (Will never scare me again until JFF Jr. comes along or they learn to play defense. Almost ranked this one first but c'mon let's be serious)
Auburn
Mizzou
Arkansas (sandwiched in the wrong place, but will be one of our few losses, if any...... , losses this season)

Thompson92
06-16-2015, 07:40 PM
State wins sec west

Things are starting to get real....

All those games are winnable, but Auburn worries me the most. A&M could surprise this year too.

Schultzy
06-16-2015, 08:38 PM
When did usm join the conference?

Missouri
Arkansas
A&am
Auburn

Of course Auburn is most important. It's early and has always been a predictor of things to come.

Coach34
06-16-2015, 08:53 PM
1. Nasty Bunch- nothing but raping and pillaging going on late night in Hattiesburg
2. A&M- they lost half their starters from a shitty defense. Getting Chavis will help, but they need better players on D to be taken seriously
3. Mizzou- we get the week off to get ready for them. It wont be easy- but it's a game we need to win with a Heisman contender QB
4. Auburn- their Secondary is vulnerable and this will be a fight
5. UPig- Coming off our upset of Bammer, this game will be near impossible to win on a nasty November Arkansas day

RDawg90
06-16-2015, 08:59 PM
1. Southern Miss- They're pathetic
2. Mizzou- They'd finish last in the West this year.
3. Arkansas- Yes I know our history there, but I think they will finish last in the West. Still one dimensional, big losses in the defensive front 7.
4. A&M- Our secondary against Noil and Seals-Jones in front of 100K of their people won't ever have me too confident.
5. Auburn- Kinda developed into a little bit of a rivalry since the Newton saga, will be like walking into hell. We'll test J. Johnson early though.

Pollodawg
06-16-2015, 09:58 PM
I am actually excited about the trip to Mizzou. I want to see us play them. It will be tough to win in Fayteville, especially coming off of a big game v. the Tide. Auburn scares me most, though. Boom will make that D better, and I have a sick feeling that we will get forked over by a zebra in Jordan Hare.

mstate68
06-16-2015, 09:58 PM
1. USM (duh)
2. Mizzou
3. A&M. We'll out score them. Chavis couldn't stop Dak with better players at LSU
Arkansas and Auburn are tied for the toughest IMO.

Pollodawg
06-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Mizzou also got to play a down UF team, a down SC team, a UK team that's been a joke for years now, Vandy, and a UT team that just barely made it back to bowl eligibility. Out of the entire SEC East the only good team they played was UGA.