PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum crapping on us again.

blacklistedbully
06-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Just stopped in to listen for a few minutes. Paawwll was lamenting the looney-toons calling in to talk about Mississippi schools competing for SEC titles, and he said something like, "With the way today's calls are going, I guess we can expect Vanderbilt versus Mississippi State in the SECCG".

What a butthead!

cbrunt29
06-16-2015, 04:28 PM
I literally have listened to his show on the SEC network twice. I just don't care to hear what he has to say.

81 more days. It can't get here fast enough

Barking 13
06-16-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm no fan of Pawwwwlll , but I do listen occasionally. Today he seemed to have all the idiots in a row. Sallee, Spears, Booger, etc. and the love for TSUN is abundant. But at least Pawwwlll disagrees that we will not be 7th in the west. I missed most of the deal between Mullen and Harbaugh at the top of the show due to it fading in and out in the rural hills of NWAL. Anybody want to fill me in?

FlabLoser
06-16-2015, 05:05 PM
ZZzzzzz

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-16-2015, 05:25 PM
I'll pay attention when he starts to talk up ole miss as contenders since they have the top 5 players IN THE WORLD*******

Drugdog
06-16-2015, 05:56 PM
Too many similar chromosome callers to my sensitive ears.

blacklistedbully
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Too many similar chromosome callers to my sensitive ears.

I suspect they're all related, too. Inbred, toothless morons that reinforce the idea that all Southerners are like the Dukes of Hazard.

Maroonthirteen
06-16-2015, 07:13 PM
We did nothing last year to prove that we can win the SEC. If anything, we proved the point that we don't have what it takes.

In the drivers seat with 3 games to play.... We lose badly in the two biggest of the three and get our tails handed to us again in the bowl game.

This year should be.....unfinished business.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-16-2015, 07:19 PM
This year should be.....unfinished business.
Great line haha I'd love to see the video team somehow incorporate that in the 2015 hype video.

Barking 13
06-16-2015, 10:24 PM
agree with all of the above... I usually have a long ride thru Alabama, so I usually listen to jox opening drive or the one with Jay Barker, or on the way home I'm usually at a point to where I listen to the first hour of pawwwwlll, then hit supertalk when it picks up on H2H... when I get enough of the homers, gomers, rebals, etc. I just switch to the ipod with everything from Earth Wind and Fire to lamb of god...lol

BTW, the "top five players in the world" was what I gathered from the "experts".... I even heard one of the "experts" say that Josh Dobbs was the best passing and running QB in the SEC.. I almost wrecked from laughing so hard... went directly to Killwitch Engaged :cool:

ETA: on that note, after TSUN's season goes completely to shiznit, and they are dominated in the egg bowl, "The Arms of Sorrow" would be nice coming from the new PA at DWS... wishful thinking, of course.....

SDDawg
06-16-2015, 11:25 PM
Outside of Florence and Montgomery, nobody gives a F about Finebaum's nonsense. It's like pro wrestling but less authentic.

Dawgface
06-17-2015, 06:45 AM
I enjoy crapping on Paul by not watching.

starkvegasdawg
06-17-2015, 06:57 AM
We all know Pawwl has Harvey Updyke and Bear Bryant posters on his ceiling and a bottle of Jergen's hand lotion on his bedside table.