PDA

View Full Version : C34 message for Bafoom

Coach34
06-16-2015, 12:40 PM
In perusing your terrible-ass website, I noticed a thread discussing my appearance on Rebel Sports Radio. Jughead/Arlo continued with his usual ridiculous BS/whining by calling me a racist yet again. I'm still having trouble understanding how I am a racist for calling out people of color that support and purchase the symbols of racism that oppressed their race here in the South for over 100's of years?

You're calling me a racist for calling out people supporting racism- you realize that right????

662dawg
06-16-2015, 12:51 PM
No. They do not realize that.

Dawgbite
06-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Don't use common sense and rational thought with a bear. They will get there feelings hurt.

Rayburn8
06-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Most people of color in Oxford are not TSUN fans. Some are, but a lot of the ones I know are Bama or LSU fans. They are not taking the hell that is being a State fan in Oxford, but most are not TSUN fans.

blacklistedbully
06-16-2015, 01:50 PM
I got my original Rivals account banned because I was accused of being racist, when, in fact I was criticizing Ole Miss for their racist heritage. I posted a couple of pics of Klansmen in full dress, labeling one, "Ole Miss pep rally", and another (closeup of two hooded Klansmen) as, "Ole Miss Ain'ts fans", as a play on the old New Orleans Saints fans who wore garbage bags over their heads back in the day.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
06-16-2015, 02:00 PM
they are just celebrating our state's "heritage" and "tradition" - by building their entire identity around the most shameful and disgraceful parts of our heritage and tradition.

Gen. Grant
06-16-2015, 02:16 PM
They are a bunch of lost cause idiots. They refuse to see that all their symbols and traditions celebrate a dark era of oppression and violence against other Americans. If you identify with the Confederacy and/or the University of Mississippi in any sort of way, you are supporting the continuation of the lost cause, and the institution with denied African Americans their due rights.

notsofarawaydawg
06-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Most people of color in Oxford are not TSUN fans. Some are, but a lot of the ones I know are Bama or LSU fans. They are not taking the hell that is being a State fan in Oxford, but most are not TSUN fans.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I see way too many people of color wearing TSUN hats, shirts, coats and other garb with OLE MISS on it. They just are too stupid to realize what it means because of all the propaganda spewed forth in Oxford. They believe all the LIES that are told by white Ole Miss supporters. The color green rules on that campus and I'm not talking about that stand of trees either.

blacklistedbully
06-16-2015, 02:36 PM
I got my original Rivals account banned because I was accused of being racist, when, in fact I was criticizing Ole Miss for their racist heritage. I posted a couple of pics of Klansmen in full dress, labeling one, "Ole Miss pep rally", and another (closeup of two hooded Klansmen) as, "Ole Miss Ain'ts fans", as a play on the old New Orleans Saints fans who wore garbage bags over their heads back in the day.

Oh yeah, and I labeled one as an, "Ole Miss Snuggie". They didn't appreciate that. ;)

Ifyouonlyknew
06-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I see way too many people of color wearing TSUN hats, shirts, coats and other garb with OLE MISS on it. They just are too stupid to realize what it means because of all the propaganda spewed forth in Oxford. They believe all the LIES that are told by white Ole Miss supporters. The color green rules on that campus and I'm not talking about that stand of trees either.

I'm sorry but I take offense to this post. Just because African Americans choose to go to OM doesn't mean they're stupid or don't realize what happened in the past. All these schools in the south have some unpleasant things in their past. OM has held on to those traditions longer than others. My sister went to OM & graduated & she didn't have 1 racist incident occur to her. OM fans have tried to hold on to some very stupid & outdated traditions but any African American student who decides to go there is just looking to get an education not blinded by progaganda.

Thompson92
06-16-2015, 02:42 PM
they are just celebrating our state's "heritage" and "tradition" - by building their entire identity around the most shameful and disgraceful parts of our heritage and tradition.

This is it right here. It's bizarre that more people (state-wide and nationally) aren't saying this.

FlabLoser
06-16-2015, 02:44 PM
In the last few years, these things have happened on the Ole Miss campus:

The Obama re-election mini-riot.

The noose being put on the James Meredith statue.

The KKK holding a rally on campus.

A former player calling the on-campus environment racial.

The list of racial misdeeds on the Ole Miss campus is long and frequent. Much moreso than the small list above. This has been well-documented in media and isn't up for debate.

I know a lot of good Ole Miss people. I don't think the Ole Miss population and administration is inherently racist. But the images and symbols they cling to attract racists like ants to a picnic. There are reasons that incidents like those above happen consistently at Ole Miss and not at other schools.

THEIR BAND PLAYS DIXIE!!! There is no reason that in 2015 a college marching band should be playing Dixie. Why is Col Reb still on campus? A PLANTATION OWNER MASCOT still roams the campus!! WHY?!?! A couple years ago, their football team wore uniforms in full confederate gray. Confederate flags are still sported by some alumni.

Give them a half ounce of credit - at least they recently renamed Confederate Drive. Way to go, 2014!

Those things need to be called out. Even moreso, people that defend those images and traditions while calling other people racist need to be questioned.

This stuff is an embarrassment to the entire state.

Dawg496
06-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Someone needs to update this list:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?13038-THE-Official-Ole-Miss-Screw-Up-Timeline-thread

and put it in the OP.

Better yet I should make a website highlighting the Ole Miss "tradition." Wonder how fast I can get their lawyers to write a C&D?

MSUDawg4Life
06-16-2015, 03:11 PM
The irony of any OM fan calling someone a racist ....

Saltydog
06-16-2015, 03:50 PM
conscience is bothering her so she accuses the innocent husband of doing the exact same thing she's guilty of herself.

msstate7
06-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Delete

Coach34
06-16-2015, 04:00 PM
If Arlo Jughead has a better term for people of color that support Antebellum era racist symbols I'll be all for using that too

Coach34
06-16-2015, 09:03 PM
and FYI Bafoomers- I'm banned on Bafoom and cant post. So stop with the "scared to come over there booooooollllllllshit"

FlabLoser
06-16-2015, 09:12 PM
I went over there. You aren't missing anything except vague legal threats from Jughead.

PS: I love tort reform.

Coach34
06-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Yes, I saw that. And the new theory that Arlo/Jughead ran me off from Sixpack. Yes, it had nothing to do with the fact we had planned on going public from our our own private board for 6 months before we went live to cash in on all the hits I gave Sixpack for 10 years. No, it was Arlo/Jughead that caused me to recruit IT guys and others to start a board for the hundreds fed up with SPS and the BearShark trolls

FlabLoser
06-16-2015, 10:05 PM
And here it is...

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?105068-IT-has-finally-arrived!!

IT has finally arrived!!
"I'm taking my talents to South Beach"

After nearly a decade here at SPS of arguing, trolling, taunting, laughing, and killing time- this is my final post. Some good Bulldogs and myself have formed a new site- Elitedawgs.com- and I'll be spending my time arguing over there.

I'd like to thank DS for his support over the years and for providing the forum for all this.
I'd like to thank the Stansbury cult for creating the online legend that C34 has become
I'd like to thank HD6 for crying uncle and walking away for a couple of years- you can have your board back.

All of you are welcome to come check us out and I hope you will, see you around.

In Mullen, Ray, and Cohen We Trust,

C34

Eat shit, Jughead. You're a habitual liar.