PDA

View Full Version : Mullen on Jim Harbaugh

TylerDawg
06-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Mullen on H2H today: "if Jim Harbaugh?s going to have a camp, he?d probably want to teach young kids in Michigan how to be better football players."

IMissJack
06-15-2015, 06:14 PM
Dan has never been one to keep an opinion to himself...

bluelightstar
06-15-2015, 07:16 PM
I suspect that it wasn't meant exactly how it's being portrayed. Mullen isn't typically one to take shots at high school kids, so I think it was actually saying "seems like Harbaugh would want to help local kids."

LC Dawg
06-15-2015, 07:26 PM
I suspect that it wasn't meant exactly how it's being portrayed. Mullen isn't typically one to take shots at high school kids, so I think it was actually saying "seems like Harbaugh would want to help local kids."

He was making the point that the only reason Big 10 coaches would have a camp in the south would be for recruiting purposes. I don't see how anyone could interpret it as Mullen taking shots at high school kids.

bluelightstar
06-15-2015, 07:29 PM
He was making the point that the only reason Big 10 coaches would have a camp in the south would be for recruiting purposes. I don't see how anyone could interpret it as Mullen taking shots at high school kids.

That's how Twitter has been trying to spin it, but that's basically the fake outrage machine anyway

LC Dawg
06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
That's how Twitter has been trying to spin it, but that's basically the fake outrage machine anyway

Yea, I just checked that out. It's pretty funny that they are reacting that way especially since Mullen made Michigan his bitch a few years ago.