PDA

View Full Version : True or False: Fred Ross has more yards than Bear this season.

Rayburn8
06-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Bored Offseason thread. I'm going with true. I think Bear has more TDs. Feel like Ross will get more targets in between the twenties and then finish it off with Bear in the red zone. Regardless this has to be the most stacked any MSU team has been at receiver.

thf24
06-15-2015, 03:49 PM
I buy. I also think Donald Gray could have a lot of yards on not nearly as many catches due to his catch-and-run ability.

Political Hack
06-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Buy. Bear has more TDs, Ross has more catches and yards.

Vinsanity
06-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Buy also. My favorite player Joe Morrow will have more yard than both though**

Vinsanity
06-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Buy also. My favorite player Joe Morrow will have more yards than both though**

messageboardsuperhero
06-15-2015, 04:15 PM
Buy also. My favorite player Joe Morrow will have more yards than both though**

I've been hard on Morrow in the past, but he's turned himself into a really solid 3rd/4th option.

Coach34
06-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Morrow and whomever plays behind him will start going off the last 2/3 of the season. Defenses are going to have to roll coverage when we put Ross and Wilson to the same side. This will also open the RB's out of the backfield to the opposite side as well. Because Ross has some size- Dakota will be able to find him deeper down the middle of the field. Ross getting down the middle of the field keeps the safeties there. Safeties stay in the middle- Bear has one-on-one with CB's- we win the battle more often than not.

Passing game is going to be dangerous

Dawgcentral
06-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Saw more screens in this year's spring game than the entire last season. "Spread the Fun" finally becomes a reality this year. It'll look more like Mullen's FL offenses than we've seen so far.