PDA

View Full Version : This is Impressive

Vinsanity
06-13-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm no Bama fan but this is impressive. Can anyone make this same graphic for MSU?

http://footballscoop.coachingnewsnetw.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Alabama-offense.jpg

1bigdawg
06-13-2015, 09:14 AM
Norwood and Steen are Mississippians on the list. Fluker went to high school in Mississippi until his Senior year. We need to keep the best talent in the State and at State.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Fluker only went to HS in MS 1yr. He's from New Orleans but moved to the coast after Katrina for a year. He then moved to Mobile for his Sr year. He's nowhere near being a MS kid.

Jacksondevildog
06-13-2015, 09:19 AM
The real chart that I want to see is how much money each player made at Alabama compared to their NFL salaries.

ShotgunDawg
06-13-2015, 09:40 AM
This is very impressive for Alabama, but I'd be curious to know who rare this is for good SEC teams.

For example, if someone did this with our Gator Bow defense against Michigan, what would it look like?

Again, very impressive, but I think more SEC teams other than Bama come closer to this more often than what you'd think.

Thick
06-13-2015, 09:52 AM
That's impressive to show recruits on visits after they have toured the trophy room and All SEC and All American rooms. Almost a slam dunk everytime, IMO.

Vinsanity
06-13-2015, 10:19 AM
This is very impressive for Alabama, but I'd be curious to know who rare this is for good SEC teams.

For example, if someone did this with our Gator Bow defense against Michigan, what would it look like?

Again, very impressive, but I think more SEC teams other than Bama come closer to this more often than what you'd think.

Do you know off top which teams have done this?

TUSK
06-13-2015, 10:38 AM
Do you know off top which teams have done this?

I'd throw UGA and LSU in the mix... just off the top of my head... it is an interesting question, tho...

edit: I just caught that was all the same year... never mind.